Happy Birthday to our Maharana Pratap!- Added Bday Sweets! - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
our topic is a global topic now!!!
Happy Mothers Day! I wanted to write few lines here, but as Ayushi has made a thread have posted it there. Sharing with you the link, see if you can also dedicate few lines to the mothers in that thread,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374981
Ratiii !! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Thank you sooo much for adding that info on the first page !! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
And...mmm...The sweets look delicious ! 

@Kaana----- Sure sure...actually I was in a hurry yesterday...so couldn't post the "B'day treats" ...Rati ke sweets khaane ke baad, agar pet mein jagah ho, toh here's something from me !! 
Since there are too many sweets on the first page, I'd like to stray a bit and treat you'all to some lip-smacking Rajasthani food ! And when I say lip-smacking, I totally mean it ! Rajasthani khaana is yummm !! But then again, food from any part of India is absolutely delicious !

Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Thank you sooo much for adding that info on the first page !! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
And...mmm...The sweets look delicious ! 

@Kaana----- Sure sure...actually I was in a hurry yesterday...so couldn't post the "B'day treats" ...Rati ke sweets khaane ke baad, agar pet mein jagah ho, toh here's something from me !! 
Since there are too many sweets on the first page, I'd like to stray a bit and treat you'all to some lip-smacking Rajasthani food ! And when I say lip-smacking, I totally mean it ! Rajasthani khaana is yummm !! But then again, food from any part of India is absolutely delicious !

Rinalll!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— you're welcome dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—
lovely emoticons!! 

that looks delicious!!! so we can have this first and have the sweets last! lol
Originally posted by Intrepida

Rinalll!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— you're welcome dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—
lovely emoticons!! 

that looks delicious!!! so we can have this first and have the sweets last! lol

@bold--- Oh absolutely !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rinall

@bold--- Oh absolutely !!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Oh man, absolutely delicious. Gobbled the entire thali. And have more space too ;-) So as suggested by Rati jaan going for round two of Rati's sweets now :-)))))
Thanks for this thread, or seeing sweets, Mouth is watering,

Today is Mothers Day, so Double Party,πŸ˜ƒ wrote a poem for mothers

Originally posted by Intrepida

you're welcome Abhay! Thank you for sharing the one rupee coin, i will have to look out for the coin! 

also I think others celebrate it on May 31st including Indian Govt, so you know if you have time then you could make a post for MP then?! besides who doesnt mind two bday celebrations lol!

Rati,
Even the Government observed May 9th as Maharana Pratap's birth anniversary. :)

Birth anniversary of #MaharanaPratap, a great Rajput warrior king of 16th century is being observed today.

Also,

Commemorative postage stamps were issued by IndianPost for Mewar's King MaharanaPratap in 1967 & 1998.

Thanks all for adding wonderful information to this thread. :)

Edited by history_geek - 8 years ago
Awesome post Rati!!!!!! 😊
So informative and oh yess the sweets look delicious and so appealing..haaye
Sorry for commeting so late was actually busy with some stupid work πŸ˜•
Oh I forgot you must not be knowing me only πŸ˜†
I'm aayu and new to this forum and whenever I miss out any episode your analysis is the saviour and you are just so good at it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Once again awesome post thank you for it 😊
Originally posted by history_geek

Rati,
Even the Government observed May 9th as Maharana Pratap's birth anniversary. :)

Birth anniversary of #MaharanaPratap, a great Rajput warrior king of 16th century is being observed today.

Also,

Commemorative postage stamps were issued by IndianPost for Mewar's King MaharanaPratap in 1967 & 1998.

Thanks all for adding wonderful information to this thread. :)

oh really? because last year Modiji had tweeted on May 31st saying its birth anniversary! thank god everyone got their dates straight lol!

Those are some awesome stamps! now i have to get those too!!! πŸ˜†