Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Foolish Rudra (Page 2)

zaynie259 Senior Member
zaynie259
zaynie259

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

@ TM : Agree with you. The revenge angle never made any sense to me. His father was an employee of the Mathurs and so he was paid by Rishi. Where is the grievance when it was his father's choice ?Shocked
For Rudra its like Behti Ganga me hath dhona. The way he speaks of his revenge doesn't look real at all. Its like the Mathurs are already broken, so lets just break them further. What amuses me is that his father, the the people around him doesn't know he is a goonda but he manages to bully even the principal and the staff of the best school in Benaras.

Again, why is Sneha guilty that Hari is behind bars.  He is there for his own reasons. Okay I understand she still has the guilt feeling because it was after all Rishi's idea but will she be that guilty to give away her house. Hari is there because he went ahead with Rishi's idea. He had the option to quit the job but he didn't. He is a great friend but he is in jail because of his own wrong decisions.

completely agreedClap

rkrocks Groupbie
rkrocks
rkrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
For me the whole plot of Rudra is not convincing
I don't understand why a person stays away in Mumbai for so many years not speaking with his son even missing birthdays either his father is also negative or cv's don't have brain . Mathur 'a behave like dumb people . Rudra should question his father rather than doing all these . How come no one has told them that he's this big gunda and to be careful from him no logic . I don't like the base of story at all .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkrocks

For me the whole plot of Rudra is not convincing
I don't understand why a person stays away in Mumbai for so many years not speaking with his son even missing birthdays either his father is also negative or cv's don't have brain . Mathur 'a behave like dumb people . Rudra should question his father rather than doing all these . How come no one has told them that he's this big gunda and to be careful from him no logic . I don't like the base of story at all .

Agree with you.

I am really eager to know... why hari left his family in Banaras...and almost ignored it. He was well placed in Mumbai so there was no question of limited money...plus rudra was his only son, why didn't he have an urge to give him the best education. So far it seems that Hari didn't do anything except sending them money... 

Go to top