cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rudra thinks that Sneha will get upset when she will come to know that he is selling his house for hari's bail and will try to sell her only home.

Now in this context, his entire revenge track seems pointless as he clearly knows that Mathurs are not selfish, have not used his father and can go to any extent for the wellbeing of his family and more importantly Hari. Then why so much hate for Sneha and the girls???  This character just comes across as thickheaded...if he indeed, went to Municipal school,  and spent his childhood away from his father,then that was his parents decision. He has his own insecurities and failures, instead of admitting finds mathurs an easy target for the blame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he's just dumb. someone needs to run him over seriously ๐Ÿ˜ก
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He needs use his brain. Revenge is all that's on his mind! He can't think of any POV instead of what the Mathur's did to his family!
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
everyone is pissed off rudy and so am I ... can't tolerate him... and does rudy know about sneha-gajanand ???Edited by wrizaa - 8 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wrizaa

everyone is pissed off rudy and so am I ... can't tolerate him... and does rudy know about sneha-gajanand ???

I don't think  that Rudra knows about the GN and Sneha  relationship...otherwise he had used that..
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra's idea of revenge on Mathurs is baseless.  Only his parents are responsible for whatever he feels as wrong towards him.  He is getting sadistic pleasure by troubling helpless Mathur ladies.

Even if Sneha and her family proves him wrong by pledge/selling their house and bailing out Hari, he won't be satisfied or stop troubling them.

At this moment, I only feel the CVs should minimize Rudra's screen space and move on from the story point of view.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @ TM : Agree with you. The revenge angle never made any sense to me. His father was an employee of the Mathurs and so he was paid by Rishi. Where is the grievance when it was his father's choice ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
For Rudra its like Behti Ganga me hath dhona. The way he speaks of his revenge doesn't look real at all. Its like the Mathurs are already broken, so lets just break them further. What amuses me is that his father, the the people around him doesn't know he is a goonda but he manages to bully even the principal and the staff of the best school in Benaras.

Again, why is Sneha guilty that Hari is behind bars.  He is there for his own reasons. Okay I understand she still has the guilt feeling because it was after all Rishi's idea but will she be that guilty to give away her house. Hari is there because he went ahead with Rishi's idea. He had the option to quit the job but he didn't. He is a great friend but he is in jail because of his own wrong decisions.

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ TM : Agree with you. The revenge angle never made any sense to me. His father was an employee of the Mathurs and so he was paid by Rishi. Where is the grievance when it was his father's choice ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

For Rudra its like Behti Ganga me hath dhona. The way he speaks of his revenge doesn't look real at all. Its like the Mathurs are already broken, so lets just break them further. What amuses me is that his father, the the people around him doesn't know he is a goonda but he manages to bully even the principal and the staff of the best school in Benaras.

Again, why is Sneha guilty that Hari is behind bars.  He is there for his own reasons. Okay I understand she still has the guilt feeling because it was after all Rishi's idea but will she be that guilty to give away her house. Hari is there because he went ahead with Rishi's idea. He had the option to quit the job but he didn't. He is a great friend but he is in jail because of his own wrong decisions.

+1...you summed it up perfectly...Rudra revenge makes no sense  to me what so ever
zaynie259 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

completely agreed๐Ÿ‘
rkrocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me the whole plot of Rudra is not convincing
I don't understand why a person stays away in Mumbai for so many years not speaking with his son even missing birthdays either his father is also negative or cv's don't have brain . Mathur 'a behave like dumb people . Rudra should question his father rather than doing all these . How come no one has told them that he's this big gunda and to be careful from him no logic . I don't like the base of story at all .