India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Foolish Rudra

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Rudra thinks that Sneha will get upset when she will come to know that he is selling his house for hari's bail and will try to sell her only home.

Now in this context, his entire revenge track seems pointless as he clearly knows that Mathurs are not selfish, have not used his father and can go to any extent for the wellbeing of his family and more importantly Hari. Then why so much hate for Sneha and the girls???  This character just comes across as thickheaded...if he indeed, went to Municipal school,  and spent his childhood away from his father,then that was his parents decision. He has his own insecurities and failures, instead of admitting finds mathurs an easy target for the blame.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lotusfan2013insane.loveShopnilazaynie2591mangalore-Fedex-halifax004ShikhaKhushilara3110b2011-Piku-*Dev.*thala

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
he's just dumb. someone needs to run him over seriously Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie2591mangalorecherrypansyb2011*Dev.*

clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
He needs use his brain. Revenge is all that's on his mind! He can't think of any POV instead of what the Mathur's did to his family!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259cherrypansyb2011*Dev.*

wrizaa Goldie
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
everyone is pissed off rudy and so am I ... can't tolerate him... and does rudy know about sneha-gajanand ???

Edited by wrizaa - 09 May 2015 at 12:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259b2011*Dev.*

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wrizaa

everyone is pissed off rudy and so am I ... can't tolerate him... and does rudy know about sneha-gajanand ???

I don't think  that Rudra knows about the GN and Sneha  relationship...otherwise he had used that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259wrizaab2011*Dev.*

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Rudra's idea of revenge on Mathurs is baseless.  Only his parents are responsible for whatever he feels as wrong towards him.  He is getting sadistic pleasure by troubling helpless Mathur ladies.

Even if Sneha and her family proves him wrong by pledge/selling their house and bailing out Hari, he won't be satisfied or stop troubling them.

At this moment, I only feel the CVs should minimize Rudra's screen space and move on from the story point of view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259cherrypansy*Dev.*

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
 @ TM : Agree with you. The revenge angle never made any sense to me. His father was an employee of the Mathurs and so he was paid by Rishi. Where is the grievance when it was his father's choice ?Shocked
For Rudra its like Behti Ganga me hath dhona. The way he speaks of his revenge doesn't look real at all. Its like the Mathurs are already broken, so lets just break them further. What amuses me is that his father, the the people around him doesn't know he is a goonda but he manages to bully even the principal and the staff of the best school in Benaras.

Again, why is Sneha guilty that Hari is behind bars.  He is there for his own reasons. Okay I understand she still has the guilt feeling because it was after all Rishi's idea but will she be that guilty to give away her house. Hari is there because he went ahead with Rishi's idea. He had the option to quit the job but he didn't. He is a great friend but he is in jail because of his own wrong decisions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

@ TM : Agree with you. The revenge angle never made any sense to me. His father was an employee of the Mathurs and so he was paid by Rishi. Where is the grievance when it was his father's choice ?Shocked
For Rudra its like Behti Ganga me hath dhona. The way he speaks of his revenge doesn't look real at all. Its like the Mathurs are already broken, so lets just break them further. What amuses me is that his father, the the people around him doesn't know he is a goonda but he manages to bully even the principal and the staff of the best school in Benaras.

Again, why is Sneha guilty that Hari is behind bars.  He is there for his own reasons. Okay I understand she still has the guilt feeling because it was after all Rishi's idea but will she be that guilty to give away her house. Hari is there because he went ahead with Rishi's idea. He had the option to quit the job but he didn't. He is a great friend but he is in jail because of his own wrong decisions.

+1...you summed it up perfectly...Rudra revenge makes no sense  to me what so everWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259lara3110

Go to top