Live Updates-May 9 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by varshu27

Like Tweety would say...Ashish Saar, tell us what ur up to?πŸ˜†

He is being very quite.

And he will say after the whole word knowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I kind of figured out why a few always persist in bringing him down...all we have to do is watch the initial week of RRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...right then and there he stole the show...and it is also clear who the star was and who was OTP...so...vaitharichal irrukathan seiyumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mano-

han..not a popular actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But even those who say he isn't popular
Can't say he isn't a good actorπŸ˜‰

btw I remember when some said I dont know before him but then han I saw him as CGM πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even some know him also from a show like RSSI πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Thushi

did you guys read one of sbb or sbs member replied a fan that S is busy with something .. when they asked about Sanish IV .. that means ashu is free πŸ˜‰

JDJ is day night practice na

But Ashish seems in preparation stage for Show or movieπŸ˜‰

did you guys read one of sbb or sbs member replied a fan that S is busy with something .. when they asked about Sanish IV .. that means ashu is free πŸ˜‰

They are still on about Sanish IV

Ashish was never free...he was always busy...with his PH, writing , TNNZ and other stuff.πŸ˜†

I kind of figured out why a few always persist in bringing him down...all we have to do is watch the initial week of RRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...right then and there he stole the show...and it is also clear who the star was and who was OTP...so...vaitharichal irrukathan seiyumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh varshu rocking πŸ€£πŸ€£

those epis was made for himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he was the star of every epis.. so I agree with u vaitherichale than πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mano-

JDJ is day night practice na

But Ashish seems in preparation stage for Show or movieπŸ˜‰

whatever he do tell us na at least a hint πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

avanga kashtam avangallukuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's right Varshu
Just the intro episode itself he stole the show

btw I remember when some said I dont know before him but then han I saw him as CGM πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even some know him also from a show like RSSI πŸ˜†

Teejay [KVB's wife] was a fan of AS from RSSIπŸ˜ƒ. That did not sit well with many.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How could she like him?🀣

They are still on about Sanish IV

Ashish was never free...he was always busy...with his PH, writing , TNNZ and other stuff.πŸ˜†

And free time too travelling and exploringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†