McLeodganj Day 2... 8.5.2015 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
SaHil! Junoon! KV!  Loved the Dharamshala track and all the episodes this week β€οΈ Cant wait for Monday!! Awesome post Sage β­οΈ
When Aahil was singing my expression πŸ˜†

When Sanam came running to find the owner of the voiceπŸ˜†

When Sanam talked about that love letter on tissue,  Shaad's face was worth watching🀣 but When he said that meri ho dialogue my reaction to it...

When I saw Khala And Lateef...and my next favourite couple Saifu and Chudail me was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the Precap! 

Monday Come Soon🀣

Brilliant post SageyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by flora212

When Aahil was singing my expression πŸ˜†

When Sanam came running to find the owner of the voiceπŸ˜†

When Sanam talked about that love letter on tissue,  Shaad's face was worth watching🀣 but When he said that meri ho dialogue my reaction to it...

When I saw Khala And Lateef...and my next favourite couple Saifu and Chudail me was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the Precap! 

Monday Come Soon🀣

Brilliant post SageyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Ufff nafs u nailed it ,,,, loving each one of ur gifs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Im so loving it, yeah sagey u r so right, We SaHil ians just cant hv enough of them, thry are back at creating same awesomeness πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ well why the hell do they keeo them apart , thry can do winders with a love story if they hv such electrifying chemistry ...
Uff the feeels πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

N yeahh, Shaad can never compete with the  Magnet called SaHil (pun intended) πŸ˜† but here im talking about my babies SaHil πŸ˜ƒ 

Song was so apt, n so was KV's portrayel, hes singing with so much ease, just loced loved loved him in that sequence.  N loved how Sanam ws drawn to that voice πŸ˜³  sh totally forgot shes with Shaad πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how im loving it

Glad to hv khala n Lateef back, it ws so hilarious, mere shauhar pe dorey daalna choro, 
N lateef vo mere figure k peeche pagal hogaye to meij kya karun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ufff when will Monday come ,when when when πŸ˜³
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Why is some hippie artist so appalled that two men requested a drawing of the same woman?
Really? REALLY

Kk even a hippie artist found this situation appalling πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
The best part about the episode.. hands down, Aahil walking out with scarf, intense junoon in the background. OMG goosebumps!! EPIC! I'm just going like ja mere sherπŸ˜†
That scarf and him walking, like THAT! Totes like a boss! πŸ˜† How I loved his walk man! Those shades! I mentally gave him the BG "Guess who's back, back again!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mix it with the beats of fast Junoon πŸ˜†
Oh Sorry Ani! Your post was awesome man! This. THIS AAHIL IS TOTALLY OWNING IT. And HER too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

She literally looks so "owned" man these days. The way she just goes "bhaagi bhaagi" πŸ˜† To hell with everything. Even when she picked that tissue, and Shaad interrupted, she countered him and said "Nahi Shaad sirf tissue paper nahi hai" There was a hint of like "How could he say that!?" πŸ˜† JUST LOVED her in that scene!

His voice and her running to find him. How dreamy! Do I even need to tell and describe how and just HOW cute, adorable, hot, sexy HE looked playing Guitar?! The smile he gave at the end, hayyyee!  Turning on his swagger like never before...and other things too..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am in awe of this current track, the precap gave me goosebumps when the fast Junoon played! β€οΈ
Originally posted by _ZaaraK

Aahil's singing really was the best part πŸ˜³ and how Sanam couldn't help but be drawn towards him! What a beautiful episode with the perfect location. No words can describe the stunning mountains in the backdrop!
And I must say, KV is really good at lip syncing! Some actors look really odd and uncomfortable when they do it, but he looks so natural and handsome! πŸ˜Š
when you say this I am reminded of Barun, who looked very uncomfortable doing it and it showed.

But the song choice and its playback singer suited KV very well... hence it looked like a sequence from a movie and not really a small budget serial⭐️ KV is a star
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

That scarf and him walking, like THAT! Totes like a boss! πŸ˜† How I loved his walk man! Those shades! I mentally gave him the BG "Guess who's back, back again!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mix it with the beats of fast Junoon πŸ˜†
Oh Sorry Ani! Your post was awesome man! This. THIS AAHIL IS TOTALLY OWNING IT. And HER too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

She literally looks so "owned" man these days. The way she just goes "bhaagi bhaagi" πŸ˜† To hell with everything. Even when she picked that tissue, and Shaad interrupted, she countered him and said "Nahi Shaad sirf tissue paper nahi hai" There was a hint of like "How could he say that!?" πŸ˜† JUST LOVED her in that scene!

His voice and her running to find him. How dreamy! Do I even need to tell and describe how and just HOW cute, adorable, hot, sexy HE looked playing Guitar?! The smile he gave at the end, hayyyee!  Turning on his swagger like never before...and other things too..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am in awe of this current track, the precap gave me goosebumps when the fast Junoon played! β€οΈ
Embarrassed yeah.. all that you said... including about Ani's postEmbarrassed
Aww..Sage! πŸ˜† Your reactions! πŸ€£
How I missed this space! 

For me, the best moment was her finding the tissue and keeping it...They kept it simple and sweet.❀️ How perceptive Sanam is...even when she is being deceived by her memory.😳