India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Episode 201

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
What an amazing episode. Have to say Jamai Raja is getting better everyday. Shiv's entry has already given space for SidNi's relationship to get better. 
DD-Shiv's flirting was sweet to watch. Just like Sid loves to irritate Roshni, Shiv seems to enjoy irritating DD. SasuDad and Jamai are a like. LOL!! They also make good pair as well. Loved how he was helping Sid and encouraging Sid to go after Roshni. We also know that Shiv and Sid has planned all this and Shiv has not lost his memory, so I do see Shiv playing a major role in bringing SidNi together. I feel maybe he also knows everything, including what made him divorce Roshni. As it seems both Shiv and Sid's reasons for what they had to do are going to come out to be similar in some aspects. 

DD let Sid stay when she wanted him to leave at first, but then later had no problem with him at the party. Also, she was smiling when SidNi were dancing. Not sure if that smile was for show in front of her guests, but to me it looked genuine. I can slowly see DD coming around regarding Sid. She seriously says nothing serious to keep him out. I am loving the new and improved DD. 

SidNi scenes were just marvelous. The teasing and nok jhoks between them were funny to watch. I even loved how Sid was once again drooling constantly at Roshni and she was strutting herself in purpose in front of him. What I loved was how he said, "This girl will kill me" (it sounded funnier when he said it in hindi and the way he said it). 

Well, I guess beyond the funny and happy scenes the scene that might have made people happy is the way Sid has begun treating Simran. Sid has totally disregarded her and pinched her by saying for her to take care of Kritika and to leave him alone. It can be seen that he will be romancing, teasing and coming closer to Roshni again, not caring what Simran has to say. Sid talks with a stern voice to Simran and I am loving it. Simran deserves it 100%. 

Was there a precap?? All I saw was SidNi/NiVi promoting the new show. I want to know what will happen next week...

A good end to the week...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnalokamrosesidnirachana10Harmony10skinnypalmadhuhariniYD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Loved your reviewSmile. SidNi dance was a cherry in the cake for us. I was like this throughout their dance Day Dreaming. The old charm is back. Clap DD was happy and that was a surprise.Wink I thought she would kick Sid out the moment Sid touched Roshni. Confused Alas! Everything looks normal. This weeks epi was awesome Thumbs Up and it ended with a bang. Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Ya it was an awesome epi and so ur review..Smile Sidni dance to expressions to emotions everything was just perfect and lovely..Day Dreaming From the start of the epi i was just waiting for their danceEmbarrassed and last but not least i loved sid reply to kri's mom...Clapwaiting for a big damaka on Mon..Wink
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode
sasudad already seems a fan of sidni
loved the dance and sidni moments
the new dd liking sidni is awesome
sim deserves sids cold shoulder
i made a post on the precap
skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Great review.. loved everything about yesterday's episode. i cracked up when Kesar was trying to lock Shiv and dancing.. and Sid comes from the back and dances too... HILARIOUS sid is..ROFL
He couldn't control himself in front of Roshni... and I am loving it that we got a new SidNi shipper on the show Party (SHIV) 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top