Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Final part (Pg 38) (Page 4)

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update .continue soon plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya23

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
superb part..Wink
waiting for abhi to find out the truth!!
continue soon n thanks fr pm

abhiya23

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
ThT is Amazing. Update 

abhiya23

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
nice post.
purab support his friend fab

abhiya23

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Part 3 

Tanu : No way I will not do this test at any cost 

Pragya : why not? don't you think the father of your baby has to right to question it 

Tanu : okay fine (agrees hesitantly) 

Next day Pragya and Abhi takes Tanu to the hospital 

Tanu : where did you bring me? I told you to go at St Mary clinic

Abhi : do you think I am an idiot who will be fooled by your tricks

Tanu ; Abhi please 

Abhi and Pragya goes inside with Tanu in doctor's cabin. The doctor confirms Tanu's pregnancy which comes to a huge blow on Abhi and more heartbreak to Pragya. Abhi felt like ground is slipping from his feet and his all hard work went in vain just because of his mistake. He lost the girl who he just started to love and was dreaming to clear all the misunderstanding and start a new fresh life by giving a chance to his marriage. Abhi goes to his room and sits on floor remembering the slap he gave to Pragya which instead should be on his face for messing up three lives and hurting the people who gave him the immense love he craved from childhood. Abhi realizes its the karma that is biting him when he ruined an innocent girl's life for no reason. Pragya comes to the room and start looking for Abhi who was sitting in balcony only to find Abhi in a traumatized state and talks to him. 

She puts her hand on his shoulder but Abhi does not say anything. Pragya finds his hand bleeding and is terrified to see blood in his hand. 

Pragya : what have to done to yourself? (says by applying first aid in his hand) I am asking you something, answer me 

Abhi does not respond to her and walks off but Pragya holds his hand 

Pragya : you have to answer me, why do think harming yourself will solve everything 

Abhi grabs her shoulder tightly and reminds her about the slap 

Pragya : what?

Abhi : I need to be punished for raising hand on a girl  who stood with me on every problem and I gave her nothing but just sorrow, why are you so nice to help people who are your culprits?

Pragya : who said you did not give me happiness? you know till today I never felt I lack anything in my life but when I saw the love you have for your family for whom you married me I don't care for what reasons I started to respect you (tears) I will take all our sweet memories of the moments we spent together

Abhi : Can't we give change the situation 

Pragya : If it was in our hands to change our destiny then everybody would be living happy today but we have to accept whatever comes our way thats life and move on (puts her hand on his face) 

Abhi : how will you live after our divorce?

Pragya : Me?  I will live like just before and I never care about the taunts by society (says in very broken voice) 

Abhi : I know I cannot repay for the pain I caused to you, its better you leave me at least you can live happily without me

Pragya gets furious hearing his statement and grabs his collar 

Pragya : Happy? you think I would be happy without you, yes I will be really, after all I will get all the freedom from this marriage, this is what you want right, I will show you that I can live without you (leaves furiously) 

Abhi looks at the stars at which he always wanted to reach but realizes he is fallen hard on the ground 

At Tanu's house Suhani comes with excitement to see her baby sister 

Suhani : Oh my god, I am so happy to see you ( hugs happily) I cannot tell you how I am feeling to see you after such a long time

Tanu feels bad for hiding the truth from her only sister 

Suhani : what happened? are you not happy to see me

Tanu : what are you saying? why would I not be happy to see you, I have so many things to talk to you

Suhani : okay lets go 

Abhi remembers the promise to his parents that he will take care of his sister. 

Abhi : I am sorry mom, I could not fulfill my promise of being a good brother, good grandson or a good friend then how can I become a good husband (cries soberly) 

Pragya who wants to console Abhi stops herself thinking she lost that right and leaves with a heavy heart. 

Tanu after lot of hesitant reveals everything to Suhani making her shocked to the core

Tanu : I am pregnant 

Suhani : what? (says shockingly) 

Tanu : I know I should have revealed it to you but I never got the courage 

Suhani : do you even realize what have you done? didn't you think about mom dad at least not about me, you know after so much effort they made the reputation of this family 

Tanu : I am sorry, please help with this (pleads) 

Suhani : did you talk to Abhi

Tanu : I did, he was not ready to accept it but because of Pragya I think he will accept this

Suhani gets into deep thinking after hearing Pragya's name

Tanu : where are you lost 

Suhani : Nothing, now listen to me carefully till I don't say anything to do please don't use your brain, first I have to make sure that mom dad does not find it right now 

Tanu : You know mom dad agreed to our relation but till our marriage happens we have to make sure they do not know anything, what if Abhi refuses to marry me and not leave that behenji 

Suhani : Shut up Tanu and just do as I say if you do not want to complicate the situation anymore (leaves) 

Later at night both Pragya and Abhi cannot sleep as they remember their fights, cute moments and the confession 

Pragya : why did you do this to me (looking at god) when I thought everything was going fine, I know this was coming but why am I feeling that I am leaving something behind (confused) 

Abhi : I wish I could ever tell you how much you meant to me and even after leaving you my heart will always be with you, I know you deserve much better life which I gave you, I am sorry for everything Pragya but I know this is my punishment by staying from you

On the top of a bridge Purvi stands looking at the water remembering Pragya's words and nobody believing her (fists her hand) 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetIzaanilaanimaankirti1708smartyy321sham24sangeethbalaKAPPorwal01Arjittaneja_fanhusnkimalikahaillyvishuvindiprincessSonia--simmi--FanaahStupefyShafoo

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
... Of COURSE, Ta~nu doesn't reveal the whole truth; I hope Suhani suspects something.
And I don't like the Purvi cliffie at the end...

I have a bad feeling... Looking forward to the update!
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Loved it .amazing update.
Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
awesome just superb update..
i think suhani knows pragyaWink (maybe)
n what is this purvi upto??Confused