Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Part 36 (Pg 38) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
great chappy..
loved abhigya convo😃
continue soon!
Aww nice update! Glad Abhigya are making friends I liked that part, hope nothing goes wrong again!
Great update .loved it. 
Continue soon plz,
Part 10 

Alia looks at the bracelet which she remembers it was given by Armaan earlier in college. She realizes what she lost earlier due to her stubborn nature and a big misunderstanding. 

Tanu is breaking things at her home when Raj comes to meet her. 

Raj : what do you thing? venting out the anger will solve our problem

Tanu : Abhi left me for that middle class ugly looking girl, I stood with him through his whole career 

Raj : Don't worry we will not let him go easily, he will have to pay a heavy price for hurting you 

Tanu : You know he is not only my love, he is my obsession now and I will get him at any cost, by hook or crook be it by ruining him 

Raj ; I have a plan, but we will not execute it 

Tanu : Then who 

Raj : we will have to find such a person who will not only bring him down but will replace Abhi in everybody's heart and will humiliate him forever 

Tanu : But where will we find such a guy who can compete with Abhi the Rockstar 

Armaan looks at the poster of Abhi holding his guitar. He sits at the cafe trying to make hit tune when he watches the same girl whom he saved the other day. Armaan is stunned to see her in bright day while he could not see her properly the other day none other than Purvi. 

Purvi : Excuse me, what are you staring?

Armaan : Nothing, is there any problem if I am staring at those flowers? not you don't worry 

Purvi : Better not stare at me (says irritatedly) because then I will take that eyes off 

Armaan : Woah, what a great way of saying thanks to me for saving your precious life 

Purvi : Don't waste your precious time in saving my life and better focus on your tune, because I feel you are not able to take a single tune since long time 

Armaan : How dare you? Now I will show you what I am 

Purvi : I am really not interested in seeing what you are (leaves) 

Abhi : Then lets go for lunch 

Pragya : Actually I have to go at college to meet Principal  

Abhi : Okay I will come with you

Pragya : Its okay I will manage 

Abhi : Now won't you give your friend chance to serve you

Pragya laughs at its antics while Abhi is very much excited to spend time with his fuggy

Pragya : Hello? where are you lost?

Abhi : Nothing lets go 

Kirti visits Suhani at her house to console her

Suhani : Mom you?

Kirti : Dear, I am really sorry for what happened, I know I lacked on upbringing but trust me i never wanted this to happen 

Suhani : Its okay mom, you know that I never intended Tanu to become like me but not also become selfish to an extend 

Kirti : I will not tell you to forgive her but I do not want my daughter to spent her life like this, I know only you can bring her to right path 

Suhani : Mom, you don't worry I will not let my sister do anything wrong, one day she will definitely mend her ways 

Kirti : I hope that things does not go out of situation 

Abhi and Pragya goes to the college when Pragya sees Suhani. She decides to take her with them for lunch which irks Abhi. He tries to pretend fight with Suhani to drive with away. 

Pragya : Suhani (puts hands softly on her shoulder) 

Suhani : teacher how are you?

Pragya : forget about me, how are you? 

Abhi : what are you talking Pragya, she is never angry on her dear sister, she looks normal 

Suhani fumes on Abhi with anger 

Pragya : why are you irritating her?

Suhani : forget it teacher, flirting is his hobby, he will not leave it easily even though he is married to a woman like you 

Abhi : what are you trying to say hun? that I am a filthy flirt 

Suhani : thank god at least you have some brains left over your ego 

Abhi : listen, do you know you are talking to, Abhi the rockstar 

Suhani : why are you reminding me? the whole world knows you but I know your nature alright, bye teacher I will see you some other day 

Pragya : what was this? 

Abhi ; Was it necessary to take her with us for lunch? 

Pragya : Your day does not pass without fighting anybody 

Abhi : Sorry (holds his ears) 

Pragya does not seem to give on easily while Abhi makes several attempts to pacify her. He decides to make her meet Yash to cheer her up. 

Abhi : Okay, I will take you to a place which will take no time to cheer you up 

Pragya : really? then I would really would like to see that place 

Abhi : Come with me

Abhi takes Pragya to the orphanage where Yash lives. He calls on Yash. 

Yash : Bhai

Abhi : look who is here to meet you 

Pragya is overwhelmed to see Abhi's too much concern on Yash who is handicapped. 

Yash : So you are my Pragya didi whom I wanted to see from so long time but bhai never got time to bring you here 

Abhi : Wow beta, now you became her right hand 

Pragya : Did you see how jealous your dear brother got? 

Abhi : Tell her Yash that she would be jealous when she will see million of girls around me 

Pragya looks at him emotionally while Abhi realizes what he just said, Yash tells him to give the beautiful flowers to her. 

Abhi gives her favorite flowers which overwhelms her 

Pragya : This are so beautiful, wait I am sure this must be not your idea 

Abhi ; Oh come on, don't be stubborn (sits on his knees and gives her the flowers) 

Bunch of flowers and roses are showered on Pragya which makes her very happy. 

Armaan is rejected again by the music director as he did not liked his earlier recording. 

Raj calls Armaan to meet him at his office after he saw Armaan getting rejected repeatedly due to Abhi's image on all music directors . He offers Armaan a deal to ruin Abhi's career and bring down his popularity in return of making him a big star and winning million of heart. 

Raj : Enemy's enemy is friend 

Armaan : What if I don't do this work?

Raj : I know you will after what Abhi and Alia did to you 

Armaan : Fine whats the plan

Raj : Always remember to target first to enemy's weakness 

Armaan : And I know Rockstar's weakness is his dear sister  

Raj : But after all that happened will she come back to you 

Armaan : Come back? she is already falling for my charm

Raj : Then I guess, your dream will come true to be another rockstar 

Armaan : Abhishek Mehra, wait and watch, game starts now (looks at Abhi's picture in a magazine)

Raj : This is gonna be very interesting 

Unknown to Armaan, Tanu joined hands with Raj earlier to bring Abhi down's career. 

Tanu : Are you sure Raj he will be able to do this task ?

Raj : You are still not familiar with him Tanu, nothing can break his confidence and distract him, he is very stubborn when he has to do  some work 

Tanu ; I hope so 

Later at night Abhi and Pragya walks at the road which is very silent with chilly cold. 

Abhi : what are you thinking?

Pragya : Nothing, I don't even remember when I was happy this much, thank you so much for bringing me at that beautiful place 

Abhi : Actually that was my hometown where we lived earlier 

Pragya looks at him emotionally sensing his pain while telling 

Abhi : That is where I started my life and reached this position, you won't even imagine how dadi raised us never letting us miss our parents 

Pragya gets more teary hearing his painful childhood 

Abhi : You know I am always happy for one thing, no matter how much the world deceive me but my Alia would never cheat me and Dadi, she might have done some mistake but I am so glad now she have realized that Purab might be not be hers 

Pragya : Then why don't you find a really great guy who can value Alia and love her more than anything, I am sure she will be very happy if she gets married 

Abhi : Will you help me with this task (extends his hand) 

Pragya : I am always with you (puts her hand on his) 

Bulbul calls Pragya telling her to comeback 

Pragya : I think I should leave, its too late (starts to leave) 

Abhi not wanting her to leave holds her hand. 

Pragya  : what happened?

Abhi ; Nothing, I will drop you 

Pragya : Its okay, I will go by myself 

Abhi : Don't worry I will drop at the back of your house 

Precap : Very cute moment between Abhigya 

Nice update ..continue soon :)
Amazing update.loved it.
Continue soon plz.
Thanks for pm.
very nice..
So now tanu,raj and armaan planning against abhi😲
let's see what happens..
Loved abi-suhani-pragya convo😆
Yash part was cute!
Continue soon and thnxx fr pm!!
hey ash nice fic... glad to see that aliya has transformed but armaan seems not-so-nice. But after that she did to purvi, she shouldn't be let out off the hook so easily..but hope the situation doesn't get too murky..loved the abhigya moments and the friendship proposal...
Originally posted by Memyself09

hey ash nice fic... glad to see that aliya has transformed but armaan seems not-so-nice. But after that she did to purvi, she shouldn't be let out off the hook so easily..but hope the situation doesn't get too murky..loved the abhigya moments and the friendship proposal...

Its too early to judge Armaan's character, you guys will have to guess till then who will he end up with, three girls are in picture now, I hope you guys like how the story unfolds later on 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Part 11

[DIV]

Suddenly it starts to rain when both starts going inside the car. Pragya starts to overwhelmed in the rain for the first time ever in her life. Forgetting their pain both of them start enjoying the lovely moments in the beautiful rain dancing on Zindagi do pal ki.

Pragya : This is so beautiful

Abhi : But not more than this smiling face (caresses herhair)

They end up in an intimate moment but Pragya moves away with in the time. She starts feeling restlessness after sharing a very romantic moment with the person who never wanted to see her face few months ago.While Abhi drops off Pragya at the back of her house. However he starts feeling restless seeing the love of his life going away again from him and there is nothing much he can do other than waiting the happiness to come back to him. He watches Pragya from far going towards her home. Bulbul notices Abhi's car going realizing everything.

Bulbul : Di, were you with jiju

Pragya : Yeah why? please don't tell anybody, you know everybody is still angry at him

Bulbul : Except you who should be the one angry with him right?

Pragya : You know Iforgave him long time ago, he was at not any fault, it was just a misunderstanding and now he is repenting it

Bulbul : But di, did you ever thought how will you spend your whole life with this one relation, you both will have to take your marriage to next level if you both want your marriage to work happily

Pragya gets worried hearing Bulbul's word to which she agrees to an extent that she might not be able to win Abhi's love even though he wishes to spend his entire life with her.

Bulbul : what happened di?

Pragya : Nothing, I know but I don't know I want to trust my luck this time

Abhi remembers the beautiful moments he spent with his Fuggy the whole day. He texts to Pragya that he is already missing her.

Bulbul : Jiju's message

Pragya : Bulbul, give my phone back or else

Bulbul : Or else

Pragya : Then I will send message to Purab that you are missing her and that too from your phone

Bulbul : Di, you will not do that (basically threatens her) 

Pragya : Of course I will (shows her the phone teasingly) 

While enjoying the light moment Pragya misses Purvi how even she used to tease her

Bulbul : what happened di?

Pragya : Bulbul, I am worried for Purvi, we don't even know in what state she will be, none of her friends know about her

Bulbul : Di, don't worry I am sure she would be fine wherever she would be

Late at night Abhi sneaks into Pragya's room who is reading while her sister is sleeping peacefully. He tries to call her but she does notrespond due to her constant focus into the book. Now he gets irritated and throws the paper but it goes on Bulbul's face.

Abhi : Oh god, I hope this radio channel does not wake up

Thankfully Bulbul did not wake up but this time Pragya looks for the person who threw the paper ball. She sees the shadow behind thecurtain and is about scream when Abhi puts hands in her mouth. She signals him to remove his hand but when he does not understand, Pragya forcefully removes his hand.

Abhi : why do you shout so much? this house is full of loud volume I thought at least you are soft

Pragya : shut up, anybody would be scared if you come like this at late night

Abhi : Seems like your mind is still in that book, you forgot that I don't have entrance pass from front thats why I had to come like this

Pragya : Could not text me once before coming?

Abhi : Why god made you so boring

Bulbul is moving in her sleep.

Pragya : first lets go from here before Bulbul wakes up

Both of them goes outside silently from front.

Pragya : now tell me what you are doing here

Abhi : I was missing you yaar

Pragya : I can't believe that famous rockstar is missing me, now that should be headlines

Abhi : Don't praise yourself that much, I did not mean that

Pragya : Okay, then prove me wrong that you don't miss me

Abhi : Don't try to challenge me (snaps his finger) 

Pragya : why ? are you scared of losing (laughs at him) 

Abhi : Fine, then I challenge you that I will not see you for next two days and not text you

Pragya : Think again

Abhi : Now if I win then you will have to do what i say

Pragya : Done, now good night

Abhi : good night (leaves)

Pragya laughs at his antics

Next day Alia goes for some shopping at her mall while Armaan is at same mall. Both of them collides them Alia is about slip on floor and Armaan holds her from falling down. He carefully make her stand up.

Armaan : Hi

Alia : Hi, you here?

Armaan : I guess we are at mall then obviously came for shopping

Alia : Oh sorry but I cannot see anything in your hands

Armaan : Well, I was just going to bookstore nearby, you wanna join me

Alia : Sure

Both of them starts to walk near the bookstore

Alia : Actually I wanted to apologize to you for what happened earlier

Armaan tries to control his anger hearing her words

Alia : I know that was my big mistake

Amraan : Don't worry, only humans make mistakes

Alia : thats so sweet, but I won't forgive myself till I do something for you

Armaan : Its okay, I will ask for it maybe in future

Alia : Then lets go for coffee?

Armaan : Wow, first time I saw a girl asking for coffee to a guy

Alia : don't praise yourself so much 

Suhani goes to meet Tanu at her house

Tanu : Suhani ?

Suhani : look I haven't come here for to argue but to talk something important

Tanu : What is it?

Suhani : I want to be angry at you but I don't know why I cannot be angry at you for too long

Tanu ; that means you forgave me?

Suhani : I haven't completed yet (says sternly)

Tanu : Sorry

Suhani : I don't want my sister to go at a wrong path, so if you want to get forgiveness from me you will have to make one promise to me

Tanu :Promise?

Suhani : That you will never do this deed again, you will not harm anybody or go wrong way

Tanu is speechless to make the promise

Suhani : Swear on me (puts Tanu's hand on her head) come on

Tanu swears on Suhani and makes her promise which relieves Suhani that her sister would change for good. Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago