charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

Haaa changed the title
awww G thanks for stopping BB in her tracks with the info thing

Muahahahahaa---THE SHOW----BB also has a guilty pleasure

awww BB may just turn into me and spam you too---tab tera kya hoga G from the L 

hahhaahaa he will never live down paraya; if he gets annoyed fine I will sulk too. I am not his BB to coo, gush and melt. I be khadoos DrM..
as for Prem, I cannot wait for PRDP; G i have a feeling BB will conspire against me with OW and mock. 

You be my shield ok? 

Did you just change the title again? As long as it never becomes KY2ConfusedLOL

Dude, how do I not know about this desi show ? BB spill 
I love when you two spam, it's so amusing. LOL

Last night , they didn't put links for KY2 so MD ,other girls of our common group kept on buzzing my phone for it. And then we made OW hunt for the links because we love to make him suffer, he will crib about it , I am sure. MD pulled a rank on him , it was so amusing. 

Lol You do know I don't like the guy who will play Prem in your PRDP? Phir bhi will try to be your shield. Embarrassed

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Lolll Genie, DrS and bestie's fav friendship movie is DCH and then they recruited SSIA into that club and AS too

Dude ask us for links; thanks to DrS we know many sites

awww my poor OW; tell him I sympathize but ask him if he read my messages; tell him he has so many girls bullying him for me can he not do this much? tell him he can ignore DrS for all I care; she is anyways dhokebaaz; she will pretend to be on his side and then ditch him for SSIA, AS and V. 

Loll I can imagine diwali and PRDP...

as for that so called show, I only wanted to see if they had shot well in my home town

Edited by BeautifulBillo - 27 May 2015 at 2:12pm
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
awww BB, its OK I won't tell your OW anything
G tell OW, BB is not china doll; she won't break and there is no handle with care sticker; just reciprocate her affection and she would do ANYTHING for him. Bas. 

Right now she be bantering with her work buddies; telling one how he be cheating on her and telling the other one how he needs to just calm down

hayeee I want biryani; let me tell aunty W

tell OW to ditch work, G and BB and come to my new town and I will feed him bestest aunty W khana that is almost like my mommy's; Almost
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
*nerd alert*
reading about PE, am all for NOACs but the haematologists love warfarin more due to easy reversal. However, they fail to understand that its not always about bleeding reversal and we are accumulating experience with NOACs. 
I love NOACs they are my favorites, but I feel a lot of my experience with them is in AF; and its only rivaroxaban that I ve used in PE and DVT. Even though apixaban and dabigatran are now licensed in VTE, its just easier to use a NOAC that there s more clinical patient real time data on.  However, all trial data for NOACs for PE seems to be non-inferior to warfarin. None of them show superiority. 

*end of nerd alert*

Genie we have to discuss the 2nd link I sent you some day. 
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

*nerd alert*
reading about PE, am all for NOACs but the haematologists love warfarin more due to easy reversal. However, they fail to understand that its not always about bleeding reversal and we are accumulating experience with NOACs. 
I love NOACs they are my favorites, but I feel a lot of my experience with them is in AF; and its only rivaroxaban that I ve used in PE and DVT. Even though apixaban and dabigatran are now licensed in VTE, its just easier to use a NOAC that there s more clinical patient real time data on.  However, all trial data for NOACs for PE seems to be non-inferior to warfarin. None of them show superiority. 

*end of nerd alert*

Genie we have to discuss the 2nd link I sent you some day. 

Can we have DrS, debate about NOACs, promise I will read up the nomenclature for it. 

2nd link- Ah, i have read it before , i remain very conflicted about it and frankly agree and disagree with both sides. We should discuss it, the constraints, the conditions for such a case should ensure that it's not a case where a right to die would eventually turn into a duty to die for the weak and vulnerable.
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@G -- DrS and I discuss med stuff all the time; we ve had this discussion before too...she will probs stop me in my tracks and say more to life!!!!!
As for 2nd link, it is a very complex issue. Can we discuss it here? Let me  PM
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

@G -- DrS and I discuss med stuff all the time; we ve had this discussion before too...she will probs stop me in my tracks and say more to life!!!!!
As for 2nd link, it is a very complex issue. Can we discuss it here? Let me  PM

Read it. Interesting angle from a Medic, BB. How tough it is to take the life support system off a patient?
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Genie I wasn't even finished...just was in a rush this am so typed up a bit of my thoughts
firstly SSIA is a total meanie...i was like friendship over and he goes "there was never a dosti BB; just social collaboration!go to your OW" I hatteee SSIA!!!

well again its quite complex; they are already brain dead. One may say the person they were is no longer there and you can use their organs to save many more lives. However, they are still "alive" and can be on life support for years and years. I think thats where the patient's wishes or the family's wishes come into place and as a professional you detach yourself. The term here is "brain dead already" because if there was any chance that they could be saved and there was hope of brain activity then you would do everything to save that patient.

I feel the most difficult is the do not attempt resuscitation and when decisions are made to actively stop all treatment. That is the hardest. There are still people there. They may be frail, old, not be able to go through trauma of CPR. But you know they atand a chance. And stopping active treatment also you wonder if there is a chance somewhere that they can be saved. 

I think the achieving priorities of care guidance is a step towards doing everything possible to make so many of these patients comfortable and preserve their dignity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top