Chat Clubs

"***STRICTLY I.O.* (Page 26)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Well SSIA and I can talk veggie food but then you will blacklist us. CryLOL
Remember his Doctors vs IBers talk with me. It was so fun and then he was worried if he has not offended me . 

But dude that ivf wala debate, Jeez OW scolded me so much, he was like why are having it with them. You buzz me when you go on those tangents not the girls. 

Ouch so i will not get any credit for the holiday . Poor me indeed.

please do you know how much veggie food I have been fed
I get taken to Maoz, Chop't, Lyfe Kitchen, Mumbai Xpress, Saravan Bhavan, Mimi's Meze Place, MADNESS!! at least I know that during shravan maas I be fine and fed. 
Plus SSIA mommyji makes me gujju foodBig smile

well it was not him who was worried, it was me; i was like WTH did you do??

Yeah but why not buzz us; we had different views na; I was so upset that I had upset OW and BB was upset that he felt he had to apologise; it was so weird. I was like BB, calm down he'll be fine and so will G but she was like naah dude; OW be a friend, why could you not take what he said and just move on why go to G and say oh OW did this and OW did that. 

Dude all credit to you; i thought you said OW was planningConfused

Edited by DrModel - 25 May 2015 at 2:30pm

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DrModel

BB won't kick us out at all; she ll just come read all this and be like these kids be cray cray; then if OW comes she will forget us and be all on his side and conspire against me

But we are being cray cray LOL

I have faith in her love, she will be our spy/double agent when she teams up with OW. But warning you guys , there soon is going to be G vs OW showdown and it's going to be ugly.

Lol naaah we be bonding; something OW doesn't doCryBroken Heart

you never know; she will have to be majorly EBed then. Why do you want showdown?? and he be your bae; what will you do without him
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
OW is sorting out the trip while I am supervising his lazy ASS. So credit to me. 
He is being nosy about my KY2 , lost weekends and stuff, so I am thinking of disowning him for a bit . I have had him for 2 decades and more, time for a break. 

Dude, you know us , we debate ugly but never take arguments to weigh friendships/relationships which is why you guys were a bit shocked about how we argue and he was being thoughtful. Hehe. 
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

OW is sorting out the trip while I am supervising his lazy ASS. So credit to me. 
He is being nosy about my KY2 , lost weekends and stuff, so I am thinking of disowning him for a bit . I have had him for 2 decades and more, time for a break. 

Dude, you know us , we debate ugly but never take arguments to weigh friendships/relationships which is why you guys were a bit shocked about how we argue and he was being thoughtful. Hehe. 

where are you guys planning to go??
tell me, I won't even spill; i mean BB isnt talking to me so who will I tell
lol BB hai na; she will take him from you happily

yeah he was being thoughtful but at that time we didn't know him naa; 
BB scolded me; she was like OW was so upset and he apologised and how dare Dr S make her OW apologise for something so dumb; and what was I thinking and he would blacklist and what not
now we d be like whatever OW just go away and leave us to it
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

BB scolded me; she was like OW was so upset and he apologised and how dare Dr S make her OW apologise for something so dumb; and what was I thinking and he would blacklist and what not

I even don't know where we are planning , it's all his idea. His type of holiday tooConfusedLOL

But he will take BB from me. Poor us , DrS , guess we will have to live with it. 

That was sooo funny, OW was like, G , you and I , are not having an argument before these girls , they will get so scared. Dude, he was like- politics,nerd stuff, sports- no go. Not until the girls feel comfy in our crazy world.LOL
And he was busy with his Amazon holiday.

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

I even don't know where we are planning , it's all his idea. His type of holiday tooConfusedLOL

But he will take BB from me. Poor us , DrS , guess we will have to live with it. 

That was sooo funny, OW was like, G , you and I , are not having an argument before these girls , they will get so scared. Dude, he was like- politics,nerd stuff, sports- no go. Not until the girls feel comfy in our crazy world.LOL
And he was busy with his Amazon holiday.

I am sure you guys will have an awesome time; let BB know so she can book days off if need be. 

What take? I feel he has already taken. 

Yeah but that time was such; I was trying to be diplomatic in life and not my khadoos self 
so I did not want to seem like the argumentative type; it was only later I realised that these two be my type of peopleLOL
Yeah but he does not know my khadoos side or BB's annoyed side; he just sees me be all friendly and her cooing over him. 
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Forgot to tell you, I discovered a Moti Mahal in my "new ghar"
and thought of you--I even told R and he was like who is G? I never heard of her and I was like we beyond love that girl

But R is not veggieLOL

Edited by DrModel - 25 May 2015 at 3:26pm
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Forgot to tell you, I discovered a Moti Mahal in my "new ghar"
and thought of you--I even told R and he was like who is G? I never heard of her and I was like we beyond love that girl

But R is not veggieLOL

I have heard enough of R to write a book on him. I defended the guy too, once against my girls . Sigh, such be life. LOL

I hate your new ghar, but Moti Mahal of L be the best.

SSIA and I will write a paper for you explaining the benefits of veggie food. Also gujju food be mostly veggie and we all know how much you love that. 

DrS you better not complain now that KY2 has taken me away from you. 

Go to top