Chat Clubs

"***STRICTLY I.O.* (Page 23)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
well I don't wear scrubs -- only ER peeps and surgery wear scrubs
the medics wear clothes so I wear clothes
but considering my boy buddies be in scrubs all day; I want boys in suits--please send them

Why did OW bring up Prem? what does this have to do with ME??
Prem? kaunsa prem?? I know nothing about Prem
I cannot BELIEVE i made him watch HAHK; and he watched it; could he not have asked me which Prem should he watch?? 
Everytime i see HAHK now I cringe; then I remember Zoya Akhtar telling KJo he needs help for watching HAHK 20 times and then I remember omg I made a certain OW watch this movie..NAHIIINNN

MB? what MB? please tell him i know nothing about MB; he must have confused me with someone else

Its fine, his BB was not as crazy; she didn't make him watch HAHK or gush over MB and SS and SRJ

Please tell me via dabba what he said EXACTLY

Lol you better await more dabba bursting while you be away in Alps

So you went with Florida??

Naaa Little C's team has had a bad run this year and it is NOT Barca

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
BB will be SOOO torn in this anti OW club
she loves you to death but OW be her sweetheart; he is lucky to have her
tell OW I spammed him too; can he PLEASE PLEASE check

All SSIA knows is OW stole his BB; she said SSIA be her jaan and now she is all OW tops all
and thing is; what ammunition does OW have against BB--she didnt go mental over MB; she didnt gush as much as we did she just supported us; she doesnt have Prem fixation; 

Let me check; but even if I am in L town this weekend you will be in Swiss Alps and OW will be in his other townCry

Go watch DDD with BB; she is anyways annoyed coz she was ditched for that Arijit concert

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
DrS- if you have McSteamy types please lets swap already. I will ship my boys to your land.You know you could have had them, if only you didn't trade our town for the "new ghar". #Sedus

BB- Sep-Oct, you shall be suit-fied .Evil Smile

Oh i was sulking about something and he goes like DrS and you are crazy. First MB and just when I had you recovered you fell for KY2 and now the pattern continues. He brags about the only one in the circle who knows about my fangirling stuff and totally EB me for it. ASS. Thats how he is trying to get info on my "Lost Weekends". 

So yeah then we ended up discussing Salman's legal cases and well Prem happened. He was like DrS made me watch it, should I sing her those cheesy songs too and EB her as well.

Dude, he was checking my kindle a while back and he was like G you have 50 books on MB , what were you 3 doing. Remember how we used to read everything about MB those days. 

My Dabba will die a slow death. Not a good time for anyone PMing these days. 

Well SSIA >>>>>OW for now. 

Is it Arsenal ? Sure he hates Chelsea then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModel

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

BB will be SOOO torn in this anti OW club
she loves you to death but OW be her sweetheart; he is lucky to have her
tell OW I spammed him too; can he PLEASE PLEASE check

All SSIA knows is OW stole his BB; she said SSIA be her jaan and now she is all OW tops all
and thing is; what ammunition does OW have against BB--she didnt go mental over MB; she didnt gush as much as we did she just supported us; she doesnt have Prem fixation; 

Let me check; but even if I am in L town this weekend you will be in Swiss Alps and OW will be in his other townCry

Go watch DDD with BB; she is anyways annoyed coz she was ditched for that Arijit concert

Oh Man , BB vs us the Haters LOL . But BB loves me more though.Embarrassed

He is on his way, will check all the messages late in the night. Boy has "dinner" plans and then be reaching home. 

Dude, Arijit be so so lame. Who goes to watch a desi show anyway. BB be cooler , lets see if I am not heading out to HK immediately, she and I can do a Paris weekend or something. Shopping and macaroons .

Rest OW and I are planning a nice holiday , his style with BB, hopefully all the dates be sorted. 

OW thinks you girls are still better because you don't suffer from KY2 syndrome . 
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awww no no; my Little C's team be Liverpool..poor guy
he be so annoyed when they LOST

whattt???I did not even fall for KY2? How did I fall for it??I only recovered from MB so I dunno what he is on about. Please tell him that I do not even know what shows the MB peeps be doing and I do not even care about watching it. 

Lol tell him I know no such thing about Prem and HAHK; and when did I specifically tell him to watch HAHK? All i said was I like Prem; it could have been Shahid in Vivaah; AB Jr in MPKDH; any of these Prems; but nooo Mr OW had to go watch the cheesiest movie ever. 

LOL BB will sooo be like where did she come from?? Coz she was pulled into it by me so then she will be like now her OW thinks she be part of the MB craziness

BB is on surgery rotation; she has more McSteamy types--her banter buddies; ask her to ship some to you. Plus they get to you quicker.

LOL please enforce my Kindle jailtime--oh and I have A Suitable Boy i am reading; your views on it? Then BB sent me Nicholas Sparks and The Zoya factor and The Accidental Apprentice. 

And please remind OW that he also read the JA books...
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
No no, he is like S&S were sensible to not fall for KY2 non-sense. But MD , E and so many are addicted and he is like you all crazy accomplished women go bat-shit crazy for it. We purposefully drive him bad at times. LOL

Sorry , DrS, you are not going to live down Prem ever. Just like I am not going to live it out by EBing him about watching Prem movie. 

BB is his Golden Girl remember, she gets the pass for everything. 

He read JA books and then wanted to ask the author on a date. He is such a nut-case. 

A suitable boy is lovely lovely book , Must read and I love Vikram Seth , he is hilarious and probably the most adorable Author I have ever met.

Anuja's books be fun read , pretty Delhi in their tone too. Let me know if you need her other two books , they are better. 

I don't read NS. 

Liverpool- aww, Saw that. But good old Club.

BB- works with surgeons? Woohooo, details BB on the eligible ones. 

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

No no, he is like S&S were sensible to not fall for KY2 non-sense. But MD , E and so many are addicted and he is like you all crazy accomplished women go bat-shit crazy for it. We purposefully drive him bad at times. LOL
Is his bhabhi a doctor? is that why you guys call her MD?? Haha; I dunno whether he means the crazy, accomplished women going bat-shit crazy as a compliment or an insult. Tell him not to be using the S&S acronym for a while--did he not hear about the so called buy 1 get 1 free comment made by a certain blacklisted boy that made his BB so angry

Sorry , DrS, you are not going to live down Prem ever. Just like I am not going to live it out by EBing him about watching Prem movie. 

You made him watch HAHK??WHAT??Of all the movies??

BB is his Golden Girl remember, she gets the pass for everything. 

She adores him beyond; he be too special for her; so she will be too happy to hear this

He read JA books and then wanted to ask the author on a date. He is such a nut-case. 

yes i remember that and we were like; if you like older women; cool go for itLOLLOL

A suitable boy is lovely lovely book , Must read and I love Vikram Seth , he is hilarious and probably the most adorable Author I have ever met.

reading it now; does he live in desh??

Anuja's books be fun read , pretty Delhi in their tone too. Let me know if you need her other two books , they are better. 

Please send I wanna read Delhi walli Thakur girls

I don't read NS. 

Liverpool- aww, Saw that. But good old Club.

BB- works with surgeons? Woohooo, details BB on the eligible ones. 

LOL think they are her banter buddies; she will tell you more when she is around; think she be sulking too thats why I said send OW to her; unless off course he be parayaTongue

Edited by DrModel - 25 May 2015 at 1:22pm
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
MD is a lawyer ,thats short for her name na. Knowing him he meant it as an insult. I was cribbing to him and he goes like G- your football ramble be hot , book gyaan be sexy but KY2 details be like W*F? 

He is like atleast MB time you had fun , now it's sad life drooling over on-screen kisses/teens. He almost had me there, if he didn't use it to ask me about Lost weekends. So I called MD and made her scold him. 

I didn', Dr S- you did. You both were on and on about Prem and he probably picked the cheesiest to movie to mock you. 

Vikram Seth lives in Desh.

Will mail you late in the night. 

oh S &S be banned then . Only DrS and GG for him. 

He gets super annoyed when you call him paraya , he was like G this is all your doing. There is nothing paraya here. 

Go to top