Funtimes CC 62# |INVITE ONLY| - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Pri :)

I feel Keith is faking and his relationship wid Rochelle also looks fake...he is mad after Mandy...wen Mandy kept ranting Aapki gf ye aapki gf wo he never took a stand for his gf...and then he again made a fool of himself wen he could hav easily changed his partner but just bcoz Mandy wanted him to dance to her tunes, he again went to the Captains n said a No

Mandy always insults Rochelle but Keith still remains nice to her n tries to balance both ladies so that he keeps giving content through this forced triangle...and Rochelle acts as a doormat and supports her Devta Boyfriend in all his games and even tries to be friends wid Mandy who always tells her to stay out of her n Keith's matters😆

Basically this was some sort of gameplan of Keith n Rochelle...that's why she was trying to be nice to a rude and idiotic woman like Mandy🤢

I liked wen Rochelle created a scene yesterday over a very general statement by Vikas...n Vikas didn't  bother to even say sorry or tried to pacify her😆   and Rochelle cried some more just coz Vikas was not feeling sorry...LMAO😆

this trio of Mandy-Keithp-Rochelle is annoying as hell and these three are not leaving any opportunity to take footage...the reason the others are hardly seen

I like Vikas as of now...and Roopal's fight the other day wid HMs seemed to hav a point...all others are boring ppl wid big claims but no content
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Ankit will be back most probably! He told me chances hain aane ke and he wants to be back!😆 

I'd be happiest if he actually returns!

Even I like Keith but only because he is smart...hate the triangle and even I feel he and Roch are only faking the whole thing!
I like Roopal,Yuvika(because she is gorgeous)
Poor Arvind...he has no partner plus no back up for his supervising job...and he doesn't get to sleep properly half d tym coz others hav prob wid his snores😳

Mandana is horrible, wat a dramaqueen...she has a problem wid everythin...even wid Vikas n Yuvika cookin...she only wants to boss around...she tried her best to provoke Prince...loved his replies😆

BB saw no fights r happening so they suggested to steal n win...desperate attempt to get content🤢
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

I'd be happiest if he actually returns!

Even I like Keith but only because he is smart...hate the triangle and even I feel he and Roch are only faking the whole thing!
I like Roopal,Yuvika(because she is gorgeous)

agree with everything

this season is maha boring  & irritating esp roch,mandana  LIKE PLZ STOP kabhi toh khamosh raho

also what thehell is wrong with them chori nahi akrni  bhad main jao phir

also did anyone caught Keith's reference to gautam lol 😆
Originally posted by sinamika

agree with everything

this season is maha boring  & irritating esp roch,mandana  LIKE PLZ STOP kabhi toh khamosh raho

also what thehell is wrong with them chori nahi akrni  bhad main jao phir

also did anyone caught Keith's reference to gautam lol 😆

Yeah...he has watched last season very closely and was referring to the museum task.

Yes this season is very boring and the reason is everyone is taking this so seriously...in previous seasons people used to have fun in the first week and second as well...here we have everyone playing from day one...unnecessary fights and Mandana kach kach kach kach kach...
Calm down guys,have fun but nahin they wanna win and replicate a past finalist.
Mandana trying to be the victim aka Gautam and Gauahar
Rochelle trying to be politically correct in everything Aka Gauahar
Keith being calm and smart;Niketan and Samir
Suyyash trying too hard for footage like Arya
Prince trying to be Gautam
And so on
i agree but frankly all the previous contestants at least were good actors they kinda didn't made it so obvious that they are playing a game this season inse to acting bhi nahi ho rahi
jinn uncle is the only sensible one along with yuvika in there 

am so tired of mandana rochelle & keith drama 

i agree but frankly all the previous contestants at least were good actors they kinda didn't made it so obvious that they are playing a game this season inse to acting bhi nahi ho rahi
jinn uncle is the only sensible one along with yuvika in there 

am so tired of mandana rochelle & keith drama 

Gautam was made a victim.
Gauahar was targeted by Salman.
Niketan was an intelligent player.

Yahan sab fake
i am actually already done with this season kinda 

i am actually already done with this season kinda 

I don't really like anyone so it's still okay for me...I bash everyone lol
But yes the season is annoying...should bring in good wildcards hopefully not that khusra Sahil Khan...he'll be just like that guy brought in to defame Gauahar
Hi everyone ðŸ¤—

Let me start out by saying that I still have no favorites.
Maybe that is the best part, because it is simple to complement or criticize based on the episode instead of defending favorite person.

I like Yuvika the most and Rochelle the least.

Not liking the fake drama by Keith-Mandana-Rochelle.

There is something missing in this season.
In most seasons, by second week we see some friendships and bonding.
This season that is not visible. ( not counting people who know each other from outside)