Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kya? Yeh inka baap ka ghar hai? (Page 2)

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
LOL   But Then LOL

LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  Wink Big smile  LOL  LOL LOL LOL  LOL LOL   LOL LOL LOL Wink LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile   Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by librapiscesarie

HAAN..YE USKE BAAP KA GHAR HAI.! INFACT, YE USSEEKA GHAR HAI..OKK

RASHI MANSION AKA URMILA MANSION...IS ALL CREATED BY RASHI-1 SYPHONING...BY FRAUD ALL THE MONEY..
TONS OF MONEY FROM MODI ACCOUNT

Angry

AUR WO KYA URMILA KA BAAP KA GHAR THAA, MOOH UTHAKEY EVERYDAY SHAMELESSLY URMI USED TO ENTER MODI HOUSE..SHAAAMELESLY.
Angry
WO USKEY DIKHRIYON KA SASURAAAL THAAA...OK..

Ok. I get that Rashi Mansions was gotten through I'll gains by Rashi 1 but why so angry? It doesn't mean that Ahem should bring all and sundry in, does it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I don't think Rashi stole money from MM but she manipulated the Modis & gave money to Urmila.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ani_gr

You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... Angry.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 
I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... Confused
The way Ahem is today is down to Kokila and Kokila alone.  When he toed her line he was her golden boy.  Always pushed to do well and treat other people with disdain because they were not like him.  Remember how upset Kokila was when Jigar won a contract?  Now with everything the way it is she has sided with Gopi in order to get back her son.  I keep saying that Mansi is more his equal and Kokila's dreams of holding onto her son will fast fade if he marries Mansi.
Agree but Kokila does have veyr good intention about Gopi too not just that she wants her son back.. agreed that selfishness is also there, but she truly loves Gopi and is concerned for her...I definitely want him to go away with Mansi and Gopi should divorce him and not Ahem..
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... Angry.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 
I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... Confused
The way Ahem is today is down to Kokila and Kokila alone.  When he toed her line he was her golden boy.  Always pushed to do well and treat other people with disdain because they were not like him.  Remember how upset Kokila was when Jigar won a contract?  Now with everything the way it is she has sided with Gopi in order to get back her son.  I keep saying that Mansi is more his equal and Kokila's dreams of holding onto her son will fast fade if he marries Mansi.
Agree but Kokila does have veyr good intention about Gopi too not just that she wants her son back.. agreed that selfishness is also there, but she truly loves Gopi and is concerned for her...I definitely want him to go away with Mansi and Gopi should divorce him and not Ahem..

It is natural for any parent to be selfish of their children. All parents want their son and daughter-in-law to be with them.

Mansi's drama is becoming one-sided and that is what is annoying. If there is a tough-fight between them, it will be interesting.

Yes, Ahem should go away with Mansi and learn in a hard way. He certainly dosen't deserve Gopi.

I was giving a benefit of doubt to Vidya but no more.

Go to top