Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kya? Yeh inka baap ka ghar hai?

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17261

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
the way Ahem brought Mansi to the Shah home and casually tells his mother that Mansi will live there, you'd think that it was his baap ka ghar.  No permission requested, no consultation, just "she will be living here from now on."  The twat! Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234ManzzskanthanbasuanasuyaParm.vatika_rani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 25323

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... Angry.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 
I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaParm.Xarinavatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Joined: 11 February 2006
Posts: 11787

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
It is Gopi's mayaka & Ahem has no right to dictate terms in the chawl. Moreover, Dhawal & Urmi has to decide about who should stay & who shouldn't.

As for Ahem, thats what he wants from Gopi. He wants her to throw divorce papers on him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaParm.Xarinaani_gr

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Joined: 13 February 2007
Posts: 21244

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Big smile   But Then Big smile
 
 
 
 
Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Ahem Will Get Back To His Emotional Blackmailing Tactics   Wink Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed And This Also Gives An Oppurtunity For Kokila And Gopi To Clean Up The Mess And Air , Once And For All  Big smile My Thought  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL
 
 
 Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile   Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile


Edited by Manzz - 09 May 2015 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17261

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... Angry.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 
I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... Confused
The way Ahem is today is down to Kokila and Kokila alone.  When he toed her line he was her golden boy.  Always pushed to do well and treat other people with disdain because they were not like him.  Remember how upset Kokila was when Jigar won a contract?  Now with everything the way it is she has sided with Gopi in order to get back her son.  I keep saying that Mansi is more his equal and Kokila's dreams of holding onto her son will fast fade if he marries Mansi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17261

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

It is Gopi's mayaka & Ahem has no right to dictate terms in the chawl. Moreover, Dhawal & Urmi has to decide about who should stay & who shouldn't.

As for Ahem, thats what he wants from Gopi. He wants her to throw divorce papers on him.
Yes they are the two main people put out with this invasion.
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17261

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile   But Then Big smile
 
 
 
 
Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Ahem Will Get Back To His Emotional Blackmailing Tactics   Wink Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed And This Also Gives An Oppurtunity For Kokila And Gopi To Clean Up The Mess And Air , Once And For All  Big smile My Thought  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL
 
 
 Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile   Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile
I just want Gopi to say f Censored it, throw her hands up in disgust and walk off and for Kokila to support her.  Let Ahem make his own bed and sleep in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzzani_gr

librapiscesarie Goldie

Joined: 01 February 2015
Posts: 1067

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
baap re baap !

Author: MARHABAA   Replies: 1   Views: 516

MARHABAA 1 516 12 July 2013 at 8:12pm by ANJ4
*~GOTW : 4:Ghar Ghar Mein Kel~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 398   Views: 10546

-Muskii- 398 10546 15 December 2012 at 8:55pm by -Muskii-
Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki

Author: suk19   Replies: 1   Views: 1521

suk19 1 1521 23 June 2011 at 7:01am by delightful.
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki sbb/sbs

Author: suk19   Replies: 6   Views: 1230

suk19 6 1230 12 May 2011 at 5:56am by shobi12500
khel ghar ghar ka

Author: siddiqua   Replies: 2   Views: 1463

siddiqua 2 1463 04 March 2011 at 5:42am by Masooma Bukhari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index