Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aashiq Hoon Main Tere Naam Ka...Deewana Hoon Main Deewana Nahin (Page 2)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

The episode was good! The Aahil scenes were all amazing! KV you look HOT! Sexy as hell in this new DDLJ Raj look! :) Loving it! He has shown he is a true lover! Did the true Hero Style "singing scene". Playing the guitar etc! Finally some seriously soulful romance that really touches the heart! 
I always wanted Aahil to sing for SanamLOL infact we discussed about it in AT with various songsLOL thanks to CVs for showing it ! Oh yeah KV was looking really hot while singing! 

I loved how she was "drawn" by the voice. So much so she was totally uninterested in the person standing next to her! Since coming to India, Jannat is showing less and less interest in the Shayar. She is more interested in exploring this "feeling" she is having since she landed at Delhi airport! :) Shaad is getting more desperate to keep "acting" like he has some right over her! "Tum Meri Ho!" Yeah right! I laughed when he said that, and at the same time was shocked at his gall. I should seriously stop being surprised by anything he does! Did anyone else notice the small "smile" Sanam gave when he said that line? Like she was not so convinced? On first place she was never interested in him Tongue That looser told her she is his wife and she believed it and only uses to threaten people when she is in dangerROFL yes I noticed it was kind of uncomfortable smile. 

The sketch artist scene was interesting. So now he has been alerted to the fact that there might be an "actual reason" for Jannat to be feeling these feelings? Maybe someone IS looking for her here? Like Juhi says why is he so surprised that maybe someone here knows her? Considering he knows nothing about her, she could be anyone from anywhere?considering how fool Shaad isTongue He might think SK is in DharamsalaLOL his obsession for SK you knowTongue

IM was hilarious! Akash's acting is good and I like Chudail and Saif! They make me laugh! Chudail as bikaran who had to steal from Khala? Too good! Lateef of course is always rude to Chudail and does not leave a chance to taunt her! Lol. That circus will continue for the next week! Good to see Chudail in strife and she can't even conduct her Najayaz Rishta in peace! Poetic justice! Oh trust me! I am enjoying the drama happening in IM besides the central story.  Infact I never enjoyed this much when Aahil was there.  I am loving Chudail with Saif. They are awsome. 

Now I can't wait for Monday to see what happens to Aahil that he ended up in that room! Either ways a good Junoon moment is coming up! I love how much Junoon they play these days! Junoon is such a beautiful score! It really touches you to the core!Oh yes Can't wait!  Already excited. 

My highlights for today? Aahil's hotness while singing that song, Sanam fangirling and then keeping his napkin! Wink Lol His NapkinLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyJiyaaa.....RaingoddessLoveSonu2408ShaitaanKiKhala

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Aww Naff!! That was one amazing post! I went in a trance again I guess...Day Dreaming
Those caps. Hayyyee his look is throwing daggers to my heart. He looks SO perfect in this! Total lover boy, in search of his love and like "Jahan yeh dil le jaaye" kind of Embarrassed He is just following his heart and where his heart is guiding him to, he is going so carelessly, freely wandering. Its just amazing to watch him like this. So contrasting, to the layer he was in just some days back in a "revengeful" mode. KV is like..I fail to describe him man Embarrassed

The song was so perfect and it just took me to another level. His singing and her running towards the voice like nobody cares about who and what the hell is happening around LOL

The tissue paper was such a gorgeous scene and she kept it. Aww! Embarrassed

Can't wait for Monday man! So excited these days I am! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyaaa.....RaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Lovely post nafsEmbarrassed Finally SaHil are main focus ..loving each scenes /each moments of dharamshala track Heart
SaHil are giving me so many feels and goosebumpsDay Dreaming
Now That song is favouriteEmbarrassedLOL

P.s. can i use that pic for my siggy??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyaaa.....Raingoddessflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Lovely post nafsEmbarrassed Finally SaHil are main focus ..loving each scenes /each moments of dharamshala track Heart
SaHil are giving me so many feels and goosebumpsDay Dreaming
Now That song is favouriteEmbarrassedLOL

P.s. can i use that pic for my siggy??
Kitne torture jhele he humne iss din ko dekh ne keliyaLOL but must say wait was really of worthEmbarrassed woh kehte he na sabr ke phal mitha hota he LOL
Now feeling positivity all aroundEmbarrassed yeah sure use it! 

Go to top