Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Iru..long time dear...hws u?our rockstar is makin us go more n more mad n obsessed abt him and as well as his onscreen char..πŸ˜‰

nywz thnx for ur wonderful compliment n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yeah long time yaar πŸ€—
I am absolutely fine, little busy in classes and with family πŸ˜³
What about you???
yes yes yes,,,,our rockstr is making us crazy with his superb acting yaar β˜ΊοΈ
He is just too good..

I love your every topic yaar, you describe so beautifully scenes na that I feel good while reading πŸ˜ƒ
deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Awww thank  u dear!!! u made feel soo special!!! thank u soo muchπŸ€—πŸ€—

I read d post of d link u send me N i was lyk awssuumm u shocked me 1 again!!! N m srsly ur no. 1 fan kya batau in 1 line kya ost hai bhai!!!

Unfortunately I hvent seen the above epi as i did nt kyy that time one of those time when I was against kyy d black times of my life !!!

Bt reading ur post made me get the hang of the whole scene!! N I say i lovd the pics u used wat a pic lov Manik n his killer expressions in each n every pic they made my day!!!!

i hve seen d MaNan dance in soo many vms made n i just lov it rocking chemistry as u said awww i lov d way MaNan talked through their eyes wat 2 maarr dala n d way they dance is lyk i dont have words 2 express awww!!! Ummaah u deserve all d lov u get bth of u MaNan u guys naileddd itt perfect se bhi accha!!!  N d way he lifted her was out of d world as though she is d most precious thing of his life or more accurately his life herself!!! n d pics n words u posted hatts of dear hats off ( is u real name nikki?) n as u put it d cheoreogrphy is simple yet beautiful romantic n d chemistry sizzling ( I think they shuld try 4 nach baliye they put d stage in fire haina na? I soo wish MaNan was PaNi in real life 2 pls god pls!!!!!)

N d talli talli scence remained me of talli hai yeh jamaana n hum ka peeni hai peeni hai hum ka peeni LOL!! Perfect perfect Niti hamari pyaari si baby doll u r our baby doll main soni ki!! Even though I m always jazlous of u this time I could nt help bt admire u hats off princess hats off!!! I lov u 4 gaiving this LOl tym n awsumm romantic MaNan  moment I Lov u Niti baby srsly bahoot jyaada!!!

N comin 2 d Manik Monster Malhotra kya batau as always u roccckk my baby!! U expressions remained me of Ankhhe khuli ho ya ho band deedar unka hota hai  kaise kahu main ao yaara yeh pyaar kaise hota hain!!!! wow wow wow Manik mere jaan u r just awsum mind blwing!!! kya batau how much i lov u!! d way u luk at her is just soo awsum n d way u admire her is magical n as u said it dear no 1 no 1 can be lyk him no 1 Manik is ek hazzaro nahi jahan mein sirf ek!! kya tum real life main bhi reel life mein aise hi ho Parth Baba??? N now coming 2 d dori scene dis was epic epic my darlings just epic!! jaise tum ne kaha tha we have seen many dori scene bt dis was epic!! n our talli nandu was strippoin herself in front of manik n his expressions was like peeli loon!! n i was lyk soo tellywwod ke emraan hashmi ab aap kya karengay bt lyk n supre gentle man he tied her dori n I was lyk jahapane tu si gr8!!! mera sona munda mera gentle gentle se chi gentle super man 
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

shez i beg to differ here

Nandini did confess I LOVE U by writin tht on Manik's hands n also HER LINE of hw when he n she r together,they r PERFECT n thts MUCH MORE THAN saying i love u...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ishita-well she has to..bt again her silent gestures tht time worked for me..though i would hv loved if she had explicitly said or said somethin else..but its fine as then i din felt tht much incomplete..!!

i already replied to ur comment in manan confession post..nw waitin for ur comment in ishra one..πŸ˜ƒ

You are absloutely right. But i meant the THREE MAGICAL WORDS..😳..Wo nai bolay na abhiπŸ˜‰..and nandani did confessed non verbally..but i want a verbal confession from her side. 

Yeah the tears in her eyes were enough to show that she loves him equally...but i want the same case with ishu that she should SAY these words to raman. i just wanna listen these words by these two wonderful ladies. 

Ahaan i checked ur comment there..πŸ˜‰..will reply to ishRa confession post nowπŸ˜‰..
Umanair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

uma...WELCOME to ky2 forum...πŸ€—πŸ€—

so hv u finally caught up with all epis?wht u feel abt ky2 now?😳

nywz am so glad to see u here as a new ky2 fan..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome...Since I had already watched Boys over flowers (Korean), I' m more curious to know the future track... fantastic direction here... no words to congrats lead actors, especially Parth...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx @fawabae and jiya..πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Aresha..aww absloutely loved ur take on nandu gettin talli wala epis n thnx for likin my post made for tht epi..πŸ€—πŸ€—