Mrunal and Sharad? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Totally thy behaved holier than thou and were annoying couldnt watch episode after first 15 min
But thy chickened out on their rumor and behaved in high mighty manner but commented on rest as if they are above others
What did Sharad say about Payal?

I noticed that. Mrinal was saying that if she was in a relationship why would she hide it then why did she hide her and sharad relationship. I only found out before she was to join nach.

I seriously can't stand such people be it celeb or non celeb. They poke and comment on other ppl life and when they get questioned they chicken out
I totally agree! I first did like her but dude, who is she to go around passing such statements? Especially the things she said about nandish and amruta. It was really annoying. But having said that, it did feel scripted. but whatever it may be, for the show or not, she should have just kept her opinions to herself. Bitching about other couples to gain brownie points, that's pretty cheap. 
Actually mrunal and sharad know they are not very popular with the audience. Other couples are more well known and have a greater fan following. So she is just trying to hog limelight by making rude commnts so that she gets noticed.Not good.
God these 2 just look devious. I was shocked with her behavior so judgmental, so narrow minded, so holy than thou no offence bt it just shows her upbringing. For an actor who has been in the business for a while knowing the sort of articles that are written and made up about them she should have been more diplomatic about the sort of issues. And just coz she had friends of a friend she shouldn't have commented coz the only 2 ppl who would really know the truth would be the couple. She should have shut her mouth. I dnt knw whether to feel sad for sharad or not his parents are so narrow minded and he went and found himself a girl just as narrow minded as them. Really they should welcome her with open arms. And I didn't like his comments as well these 2 are so full of themselves. Bt I liked the dance episode today when they showed mrunal parents shame it was a slap on her face their behavior lol.
Guys she was being a b'tch let's just say that 😆
What did they said about nandish
she said horrible things about nandish. Quiet people are more dangerous and voilent. Nandish must have hit rashmi.
This was so bad.Accusing someone based on rumours. Very bad on part of mrunal.
Then saying how can amruta do this to himanshoo after seven years? What's wrong? He dint caught her cheating? She came up and told. Couples do take breaks and move apart in bad times.
Mrunal and Sharad seemed like nice people BUT i was wrong! Both need to shut the f up! No wonder Sharad's parents are so against her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
they are young, judgmental and have "holier than thou" attitude.. esp. Mrunal.  need to focus on their career than worrying about getting married at 22.
well after today's epi i think mrunal is just jealous of amruta. What i mean is amruta is big name in Marathi film industry n was there for years. every award show is incomplete without her lavani dance and on other side no one knows mrunal here.
and about sharad he really really need to shut his mouth up...