Imma gettin' heart-attack!! O_o

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Confused eh?
Well, those exact words will come into play when the ever so highly acclaimed yet orthodox and prejudiced Durgaprasad will come accross the harsh reality (beautiful reality for usLOL) that both his descendents have sown the seeds of rebel in their minds already.
Even though Durgaprasad can them lock them in his golden fortifications yet he couldn't rule put a leash on their hearts... Hearts that are now in safe captive in his enemy's territory.
I think that he might face a cardiac arrest, possibly, but it'll be interesting to watch the ever so unexpressive Durgaprasad's expression when this truth will jostle his very being.Big smile

Moi waiting for that day impatiently!!

Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 08 May 2015 at 1:23pm

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
this sounds crazy but this is the one fight i want dadi to win! DP vs hitler dadi! i want her to laugh after she firmly sets BOTH her granddaughters in the maheshwari house and laugh that the one HIS son chose to be with is her half bengalan granddaughter and give him tane. come on man! really? get a damned life! you really CALLED this woman who is really of no concern to you, to tease her on her son's marriage? such a big businessman has time for such chichoda harkat?!? Confused no wonder your losing out all those tenders!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top