Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll (Page 91)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

This scenario is soo many possibilities. Who would Dadi support? Can Abhi be forced to marry Tanu? It is faily common in the industry for children out of wedlock and/or abortions, if he doesn't want that child, he will make it clear. The fact that Dadi wants pota/waris etc and that Abhigya never had a relationship- this thing could take quite a turn for a Tabhi wedding. Tanu's dad may make a huge scene if he finds out. This thing could go to a 100 different places and back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubare-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by kubare

Navz's darling very good question...will he let her continue with the self destructive plan to get Tanu and him married...
Very interesting it will truly be if he does...as there may not be any other way...

Or he could be a Man and man up to dadi...and face the consequences...and stop Pragya from her path of Self Destruction...

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

Would truly love him doing that Being a Man and stepping up and facing the consequences of his action...have wanted him to do that for so long

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaradeefan

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hello nimmy Mina Dee Navz Rani and everyone who is around! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubaredeefan

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Drabble: Abhi and Pragya make up after fight
This is a random drabble where Abhi and Pragya are happily married, have accepted each other as soul mates but like any couple, they still have their fights. The night before this, Abhi and Pragya had a pretty serious fight resulting in the two refusing to talk and look at each other. Despite this, they're both feeling guilty for their actions. Abhi has come home very late from a long day of work. Everyone else except Robin in the Mehra mansion is already asleep.

*Abhi enters MM*

Robin (R): Sir, you're very late today. Everyone else ate but I've set up dinner for you.
Abhi (A): Hmmm... okay... *follows Robin to dinner table*
A: Robin, I-
R: Madam is in her bedroom. She's sleeping.
A: Wha-? Who said I was going to ask about Pragya?
R: Oh... well... you always ask about her when you come home... iss liye I thought I would just tell you...
A glares at R
R: Sorry sir.
A: Just... just go... I'll eat. You go to sleep.
R: But sir-
A: Robin *sternly*
R: Okay, thank you sir. *walks off*
A: *sighs then stretches in exhaustion, taking in a deep breath. Then he's shocked to smell something amazing. He looks at the dinner table. It's set with his favourite dishes. He smiles to himself and then sits down at his usual spot- the head of the table. Takes a good look at all the dishes.* Dadi must have made all this. Man, I love her. *waits a bit before putting some food on his plate and tastes some* hmm... this one needs more salt. This one... not that great... 

A waits for a while then continues.

A: Something's wrong with all these dishes. Something's... missing...

A sits and waits in silence.

A: *calls out into silence* Pragya.

*Shuffling can be heard behind one of the pillars*

A: Pragya, come out. I know you're there. 

Pragya (P) hesitantly comes out from behind a pillar close by, avoids eye contact with A.

P: How did you know I was here? *quietly*
A: How could I not know you were here?! I knew for sure you'd be up waiting for me and the minute Robin started talking, I knew you were up to something. 
P: Oh...
A: Come here. Sit with me.
P: Okay... *walks over to the table, before she can sit in one of the chairs next to A, A pulls her by the waist and makes her sit on his lap.
P: Hey! What are you doing?!
A: Do you have any idea how much I've missed you this whole day? I couldn't work because I kept thinking about our fight.
P: If you missed me, then why'd you come back so late? *starts feeding A food with her hands, A eats from her hands without a second thought*
A: I didn't know how to act around you...
P: Don't ever do that again. *feeds him again*
A: *through a mouth full of delicious food* Fine. *gulps down food* Have you eaten yet?
P: Yes...
A: Jhoot. *directs Pragya's hand with food toward's her own mouth, making her eat it.*
P: Wait a second! You said you didn't like this food! Why am I feeding this to you?! *tries to get up, angry*
A: *A pulls her back down to his lap, smirking* I was joking! I was trying to make you come out from your hiding place earlier. You made all this, right?
P: Yeah. I thought you really thought Dadi made all this but now I realise you were just being a great dramebaaz!
A: Hey, at least I'm not hiding behind pillars, stalking my husband!
P: I wasn't stalking you! I was just... um... watching to see if you'd eat... by the way, is there really something-?
A: No, it's perfect. I love everything you've cooked.
P: Phew! 
A: You know what?
P: What? *feeds him again*
A: Let's fight more often. At least I get to eat all this.
P: *feigns anger* Hey! What's your problem?! You get entertainment out of making me angry, don't you?! You- you're horrible! I don't even know why I bothered with all this! *tries to get up again, Abhi secures his grip around her waist, not letting her move*
A: *laughing* Hey, I was just joking! Here- *feeds P with his own hand* Let's go somewhere tomorrow. Just us two.
P: *angry* Why? You want to tease me outside in khuli khuli hawa now!
A: *laughs* No, I didn't see you at all today. We have to make up for that by being together for the whole day tomorrow. 
P: No, I don't want to be with you.
A: Fine, then I'll take Meethu instead. *mischievous* 
P: No! *feeds A before he can speak*  I hate you, you know that?
A: I love you too, Fuggy. *feeds P and smiles before giving her a peck on the cheek*

Edited by Akaashbadthash - 10 May 2015 at 2:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniMsTiarasudanindia2014nilmiAsma-anushaarjaxaviarakubaredeefan

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@deefan
ain't a punjabi... but i use the word... dunno why and how i started thoughEmbarrassed

well coming to slaps... yup and the first one should be from pragya for slapping her during the happeningly unhappened confession Angry scores equalLOL

kubaredeefan

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

HelloUnhappy

Nimmy  *ruffling hair and pulling cheeks*

Why the sad face dear...ccough col still bothering you...am much bbetter...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asma-

I wake up grab my phone and see this OMG he RT my tweet

*faints*

EEEKS, I am so happy for you, this is awesome!
tell him he is sexy in French LOL

xaviarakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Anita loved the drabble...ClapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paglahawai

Go to top