Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll (Page 20)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Waise pri how long do you think it would take you to an index one AT? Some will take longer than others because hypercreative but i'd be interested in an estimate.
The first should've been a walk in the park, technically, but being the very first that I did and deciding which things to catalogue, I checked some links as well, but not all, and adding the codes and all that... close to 12 hours over a span of a few days, of course. It's not like backlogs where I basically skim and just look for edits and drabbles or links or color-coded entries. Cataloguing literally has me read every single comment to make sure I haven't missed anything. The timing will improve as I get better at it, but for now, yeah, make it 12 hours even.

And I don't know if anyone tried the links, but the way I did the catalogue na, something like "DRABBLE(S): AbhiGya" has two links. "DRABBLE(S)" is linked to the original AT post where it is mentioned and the "AbhiGya" to the actual fic. And as I'm looking over the AT#1 post, I see a few edits need to be made as well... *frowns*

Edited by Fanaah - 08 May 2015 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

My PraTi drabble is here!!LOL
Pragya Bhabhi visits Tia
WOW! Tia, you encompassed all our feelings, concerns and suspicions into this! It is a powerful piece, I agree.

Edited by Fanaah - 08 May 2015 at 9:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Pri, I wish you were around with us from AT 1 itself. It would have been easier for you. Do let me know if you need help. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, I don't want to watch the episode.. I have free time now, I still don't want to watch it. This hasn't happened to me before. Shocked

FanaahTeluguAmmayi

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IamMeethu

Tia, awesome! Love the little jokes with the chashma and lens cleaner. LOL
I thought how do I make her come to my room, and lens cleaning soln was the only thing I could come up with. I thought of her misplaced iphone charger, but Bhai would have one.. cosmetics/other girlie stuff-Bhabhi wouldn't be in a mood for them with so much going on...lol.

Thanks Aashu.
From one fellow chashmish to another... SMART! Smile
Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Pri, I wish you were around with us from AT 1 itself. It would have been easier for you. Do let me know if you need help. 
Will do! *salutes* Thank you! Smile Waise, you guys support me and didn't put any time restriction, so I'm glad for it! Big smile 

Edited by Fanaah - 08 May 2015 at 9:58pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Makes sense that AT 1 took a while. You're finding your bearings. I think eventually you'll manage the heavy ATS in 8 hours and the lighter ones in 6. Maybe even less if you figure out shortcuts for yourself. But the first few will take a while as will the ones where population growth starts to transition. Can't thank you enough for taking this on, it's a monumental task. In terms of sheer labour required it would definitely go smoother with a team, but for order and consistency's sake it's good to have one awesomely detail-oriented person (our allstar, you!) at the helm. But yeah definitely if you see a way for additional hands to be helpful, don't hesitate to seek them! And of course you have some volunteers already :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahIamMeethukubare

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Oh dear, I don't want to watch the episode.. I have free time now, I still don't want to watch it. This hasn't happened to me before. Shocked

Hahhh. This was how I felt straight from mid-november to the beginning of last week. Really sorry to hear that the story is having that effect on you now, it's not fun at all. My way of coping was to bank a few episodes and watch them consecutively. Maybe that will work for you? Maybe not. Anyway pretty quiet episode today so I don't even feel it's worth it to urge you to watch, alas!

FanaahIamMeethu

Go to top