Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Do you people think that after Abhi confronts Tanu, he would also confront Pragya ? Also would he realize that this was the reason why she took back her confession ?

Yes thats  Big Question nah...will he go confront her...will he realise the real reason she retracted her Love Confession...

Maybe he does seeing Pragya with Tanu...its bound to happen...

Thus can't wait to see what the CV's show...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No, I don't think that confrontation will happen. And I don't think he'll connect the dots fully right away.

"Make her fall in love with herself" - YES. This is everything. Perfect again. <3
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Do you people think that after Abhi confronts Tanu, he would also confront Pragya ? Also would he realize that this was the reason why she took back her confession ?

They will address this in some way:

Maybe Abhi will have a conversation with her either asking him to beleive he never slept with Tanu and to trust him. She may break down because she's been holding a lot inside of her to hurt so many.

or maybe he would shout at her for putting him and Dadi and all through this.

Abhi being Abhi, would ask for a DNA test unless he trusts Tanu's statement here.

I foresee a lot of growth here for Abhigya..I don't know if she will let him know the truth about her confession, depends on if she still wants to get TaBhi together.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
If Abhi is convinced that the baby is his then he will take up his responsibility, but would that make him confront Pargya or would he just let her carry on with her plans of bring TaBhi together ? 
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

One can always Hope...😆😆😆

With Alu one can't be sure...😆😆

Or she remains silent as Partner in Crime has too much knowledge about Alus wrong doings...

if aalu isn't gonna be silent in this matter all her bhandar phodne wala hian ye tanu... she is gonna reveal her every wrong doing to abhi and family... as she is the partner in aalu's crime... she knows everything... it is a very tough situation for aaliyah... but owing to her super mind games wid her bhai... who knows she may shoo away tanu... and abhi may not believe her again... and tanu will become the badass seeking revenge ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜‰
Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Navz's darling very good question...will he let her continue with the self destructive plan to get Tanu and him married...
Very interesting it will truly be if he does...as there may not be any other way...

Or he could be a Man and man up to dadi...and face the consequences...and stop Pragya from her path of Self Destruction...
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anushaarja

if aalu isn't gonna be silent in this matter all her bhandar phodne wala hian ye tanu... she is gonna reveal her every wrong doing to abhi and family... as she is the partner in aalu's crime... she knows everything... it is a very tough situation for aaliyah... but owing to her super mind games wid her bhai... who knows she may shoo away tanu... and abhi may not believe her again... and tanu will become the badass seeking revenge ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜‰

I agree, definitely a double edged sword here for Aaliyah. I trust her extremely smart mind to come with a scenario where she comes out looking good and could still bring Abhigya together w/o Tanu thinking she is behind any of it. Aaliyah will excel in this should the CVs make her playing both sides
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ kubare 
or he may prove that tanu isn't pregnant with his child 
Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If abhi accepts his responsibility to the baby...that doesn't mean he'll equate it to marrying tanu. I have some preferred scenarios where he accepts to support the baby but indicates his romantic rltshp w tanu is over and he's staying married to pragya for daadi reasons. I know this is an unpalatable scenario for some but it appeals to me, as do other variations of the same. Ultimately cvs will probably choose tabhi marriage drama but I like to keep in mind that we can't know for sure that abhi will think marrying tanu is best...until or unless we see him say so!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

They will address this in some way:

Maybe Abhi will have a conversation with her either asking him to beleive he never slept with Tanu and to trust him. She may break down because she's been holding a lot inside of her to hurt so many.

or maybe he would shout at her for putting him and Dadi and all through this.

Abhi being Abhi, would ask for a DNA test unless he trusts Tanu's statement here.

I foresee a lot of growth here for Abhigya..I don't know if she will let him know the truth about her confession, depends on if she still wants to get TaBhi together.

@bold : I would love to see that happen, because if Abhi has found out the truth then he should confide in Pragya, at least that way she won't have to deal with this problem alone, and while they are handling this problem together, I can see a lot of opportunities for them to have a heart to heart talk for once. Because if Abhi realize that she did take back her confession for this reason only, then he will also realize that that is how much she loves him and that is how much she doesn't love herself.