Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhigya at the grocery store. Drabble needs to happen. Stat.

Apple wrote an awesome abhigya at the mall OS a while back I think.
-mina- thumbnail
Pri, once you get to AT 30 or so, you'll see a lot of fic and drabble ideas tossed around. If you find a way to list those i'd be ever grateful. But they're small little things mostly.
You'll also see the slow evolution of our AT culture. Might need to take a summary approach to that...well you'll see when you get there 😆.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
My PraTi drabble is here!!😆

Pragya Bhabhi visits Tia

P: Hi Tia, I was wondering if you have lens-cleaning liquid. You are my partner in Chashma, hain na?

T: Why do you need cleaning liquid Bhabhi? Your tears aren't enough or what?

P: Tia!

T: I apologize for being rude, Bhabhi. But if I just asked you why are you crying, wouldn't you make up an excuse that something fell in your eyes?

P: Tia.. it's...

T: I know, Bhabhi. I know it all.

P: What do you know, Tia?

T: I heard you talking to Tannu.

P: But Tia... I.. You know... Look, I am handling this. Please don't tell anyone all this.

T: You would allow me to talk to you, won't you?

P: What do you want to talk about, Tia?

T: Everything, Bhabhi, everything. First of all, how do you know Tannu is pregnant for sure?

P: I didn't believe her right away, I do remember she stole my corporator MMS, and all that, so, I took her to the doctor and confirmed.

T: How would you know she didn't bribe the doctor?

P: I don't think any girl would lie about pregnancy.

T: Really, Bhabhi? I don't know about your world but my Bhai is rich and famous. Few years ago, there was a fan girl claiming to be pregnant with his child for her fifteen minutes of fame.

P: But Tia, your Bhai and Tannu...

T: I know, Bhabhi. But this doesn't have to mean it's his child. And I don't even think Bhai knows about her being pregnant.

P: He doesn't.

T: Why hasn't she told him?

P: Because she is afraid he won't accept the child or marry her.

T: Bhabhi, I don't expect Tannu to understand Bhai, but you do, don't you? Do you think he will not stand by his blood? Bhabhi he can die for us, his sisters, he took a bullet for you. Tannu would have told him right away if he was really the father, if you ask me. Wait, why didn't you tell him yet?

P: Tia, I thought Tannu should be the one to share the news. It's her right.

T: Wah, Bhabhi. She happily wants to take away all your rights on Bhai and you want to grant her all her rights.

P: Tia, I didn't want to come in between them.

T: Bhabhi, she is in between you and Bhai! She lost her chance to marry Bhai when he had proposed to her and she refused. Now she is desperate because she has lost all her contracts as she isn't Bhai's girlfriend to the world anymore.

P: I don't know, all that, Tia. Your Bhai loves her and she loves him. They should marry and have their family. And he doesn't love me, anyway.

T: I don't know what to say about love when Bhai could risk his life for you. And about her, don't you remember what happened during drunk drive case? She was ditching Bhai right away. Don't tell me she loves him.

P: But Tia, more than about them, it's about the baby. The baby belongs to this family. Daadi wants to desperately see his baby.

T: His and your baby, Bhabhi. Not some random baby. I am 99.9% sure the baby wouldn't be his. If it was his, Tannu would have told him and made sure you are out of the way, so that he marries her. And Daadi, if she hears something like that, she will kick Bhai out of the house and leave for Ludhiana.

P: No, Tia. Daadi will accept that child eventually. Like they are going to do with Rachna's baby.

T: Okay, let me assume the baby is Bhai's. Even then, what is the guarantee that all would be well after Bhai and Tannu marry? I have never once scene Tannu talking to Daadi with respect. Do you think she will respect her in future? Do you think Bhai will tolerate that and wouldn't he break up with Tannu right away? I can see Bhai taking full responsibility of the baby if it is his.  But he will not allow anyone to take Daadi for granted.

P: Don't worry Tia. It will all be okay once I am gone and Tannu and him are married.

T: Right, we will all celebrate once you are gone. Stop it, Bhabhi. Do you think Daadi will be okay without you? What about us your sister in laws? Even Aalu will miss you. And Bhai, he is so dependent on you. Do you even realize that? And I know Daadi slapped you today for getting Rachna-Aakash married, but I bet soon, she will come to you with regrets. You can't make her hate you with a good deed of getting Akash and Rachna together.

P: But I will leave soon, Tia. Once I am away from their eyes, I will slowly fade away from their memory.

T: Bhabhi, that is not how it's gonna work. When Purab didn't marry Aaliyah and left, everyone was angry on him. But do you even know how much Bhai missed him?

P: Tia, Purab was his best friend and the whole family knew him for so long. I am just a guest.

T: Bhabhi, seriously, you are coming up with one or the other reason to defend your decisions. What are you expecting? After  a few days, years and months, we all realize you did this sacrifice and we all should come to you feeling proud of you as well as sorry for you? Excuse me, it doesn't have to go that way.

P: No one will ever know anything, Tia. I hope you will not let this matter get out.

T: Bhabhi, truth always triumphs. I thought you believed in God, Gita and all that.

P: Tia, I don't think you understand my 'majboori'. I have to fight for Tannu's rights. Her baby's rights.

T: Who gave you this right?

P: When you see something is unfair, you have to stand up for it.

T: Great. Deal, then. I find whatever is going on with you unfair and I will fight for you. Let's see if you win against yourself or I win on your side. I got to go to gym. Bye Bhabhi.

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Waise pri how long do you think it would take you to an index one AT? Some will take longer than others because hypercreative but i'd be interested in an estimate.
-mina- thumbnail
Wow Tia!! Powerful!

And strangely reminds me I never reviewed last chapter of rockstar, eeks!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Pri, once you get to AT 30 or so, you'll see a lot of fic and drabble ideas tossed around. If you find a way to list those i'd be ever grateful. But they're small little things mostly.

You'll also see the slow evolution of our AT culture. Might need to take a summary approach to that...well you'll see when you get there 😆.

... Thanks for the warning, Love. I'll be sure to keep an eye out!
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tia, awesome! Love the little jokes with the chashma and lens cleaner. 😆
nitarata thumbnail

Wow Tia!! Powerful!

And strangely reminds me I never reviewed last chapter of rockstar, eeks!

Thanks, Mina..

Hmm.. strange indeed. This drabble doesn't have much to do with that story.
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Tia, awesome! Love the little jokes with the chashma and lens cleaner. 😆

I thought how do I make her come to my room, and lens cleaning soln was the only thing I could come up with. I thought of her misplaced iphone charger, but Bhai would have one.. cosmetics/other girlie stuff-Bhabhi wouldn't be in a mood for them with so much going on...lol.

Thanks Aashu.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Waise pri how long do you think it would take you to an index one AT? Some will take longer than others because hypercreative but i'd be interested in an estimate.

The first should've been a walk in the park, technically, but being the very first that I did and deciding which things to catalogue, I checked some links as well, but not all, and adding the codes and all that... close to 12 hours over a span of a few days, of course. It's not like backlogs where I basically skim and just look for edits and drabbles or links or color-coded entries. Cataloguing literally has me read every single comment to make sure I haven't missed anything. The timing will improve as I get better at it, but for now, yeah, make it 12 hours even.

And I don't know if anyone tried the links, but the way I did the catalogue na, something like "DRABBLE(S): AbhiGya" has two links. "DRABBLE(S)" is linked to the original AT post where it is mentioned and the "AbhiGya" to the actual fic. And as I'm looking over the AT#1 post, I see a few edits need to be made as well... *frowns*
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago