ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
I think Pragya telling Abhi that she feels for him will make it easier for her to leave MM since he'll leave her for this reason. What's up with all this dhong of being a butt hole to your family, Prags? Just tell him you love him and he'll leave you. Simple!
LOL Abhi to Daadi: can someone go tell aakash he's the groom not the bride, why isn't he even coming out of his room!! ๐Ÿ˜†

daadi sending prags to the jewellers is really interesting to me. and i still refuse to believe daadi is in earnest about this sudha shaadi. sigh.
Originally posted by Fanaah

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly HOW is the gif going to help us, Cheri, since they are almost ALWAYS more suggestible than the actual scenes!</font>

I don't know ๐Ÿ˜†. I guess some of us are visual learners.
YES PRAGYA.  I can't let that girl marry Aakash knowing he loves another. She tried to make this argument to Aakash, but it wasn't emphasized that strongly. But she is uniquely qualified to say this, having started off in just such a marriage, so...!! Idk I like it lots of feels.
Originally posted by IamMeethu

I think Pragya telling Abhi that she feels for him will make it easier for her to leave MM since he'll leave her for this reason. What's up with all this dhong of being a butt hole to your family, Prags? Just tell him you love him and he'll leave you. Simple!

There is no explanation to this than cliched serial bahu ways.
Originally posted by -mina-

LOL Abhi to Daadi: can someone go tell aakash he's the groom not the bride, why isn't he even coming out of his room!! ๐Ÿ˜†

daadi sending prags to the jewellers is really interesting to me. and i still refuse to believe daadi is in earnest about this sudha shaadi. sigh.

But Daadi will go coco and slap Prags right? For helping AshNa elope. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by -mina-

pragya is so weird. she's asking abhi hypothetical questions about what to do when a married man gets another girl pregnant. like hello? have you not already decided to walk away from this marriage? talking as if you're trying to find a solution where the married man stays married. whateverrr๐Ÿค”

She wants to see what he would have done.

And later she would try to use this point to make him see reason if he doesn't want to marry Tannu
SERIOUSLY Pragya's nose stud came back from the dead. I didn't notice it before the mandir scene. Was it there? Has she worn it post marriage at all? HELP PLEASE.
I'm using so much of my data it's ridiculous. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by IamMeethu

I'm using so much of my data it's ridiculous. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Atnt has rollover data now! Helps me.