Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice post deepa !!!!!!
of course there is no Ashlok without neither avi nor shrenu ... they r the best onscreen jodi...and Im sad that sp awards dont think so... but i think its steady success... decent trps and extension pe extension (first it was 6months extension and then 3 months and may be it'll get more...)despite the change in time slot and no repeats the show is going steady and stable unlike other shows... this proves only one thing ASHLOK magic is wide spread and makes our heart go bonkers with their sizzling chemistry...
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many or saying tht the director is at mistake (including me 😆 )...
I was checking out some prev offscreen and episodes... I hope v all remember the bathroom wala romance... 😳 it was directed by yusuf sir... if he can give such an awesome epi. Thn yusuf sir can still to do many with ashlok... I am always sure tht ebp has got best actors and directors...
Donno wer the exact prob is...
Watevr the reason is wen the camera is rolling the actors must live the character 😉
I hope our Ashlok will b back soon...(no hopes... but still...)
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

Many or saying tht the director is at mistake (including me 😆 )...
I was checking out some prev offscreen and episodes... I hope v all remember the bathroom wala romance... 😳 it was directed by yusuf sir... if he can give such an awesome epi. Thn yusuf sir can still to do many with ashlok... I am always sure tht ebp has got best actors and directors...
Donno wer the exact prob is...
Watevr the reason is wen the camera is rolling the actors must live the character 😉
I hope our Ashlok will b back soon...(no hopes... but still...)

I remember Waseem had tweeted that he had left instructions with Yusuf for the bathroom wala scene! Not that Yusuf can't come up with good scenes, just pointing out what Waseem said then.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

I remember Waseem had tweeted that he had left instructions with Yusuf for the bathroom wala scene! Not that Yusuf can't come up with good scenes, just pointing out what Waseem said then.

Yeah u r right. I remember his tweets... I am just trying to b positive... I t
feel like yusuf sir has the potential... so he can give his best. ...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am out of d farce. i have seen. i am no more ashlokian. i appreciate female lead acting n efforts in promoting show. and handling all things with grace. i will watch only her show.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Lovely post Deepa 😃.
Really Shrenu n Avi compliment each-other as Ashlok no one can do it this natural n magical way .
Hoping for some memorable mesmerizing scene of Ashlok EBP 😉.

Totally agree with you😃
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Great Post
Agree
Shravi Rocks
Ashlok Rocks

😆