Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? - Page 23

Poll Question :

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Soory to tell U salman fans, not every1 who doesnt like salman for whatever reasons want him to go to jail for their personal satisfaction. I dont even personally knew Saddam or Osama but I m happy they died. I also want to see GW Bush and Tony Blaire in prison for "crimes against humanity". But this is a BW forum, so Salman is discussed here. 
I dont like srk either, I dont want him to go to jail. I just dont watch his movies. 😆 There r many ppl who I dont like... but they dont need to go to jail for the crime they didnt commit. 

There r so many victims of driving under influence, many r dead and so many r still grieving, just coz I cant reach out to all of them, doesnt mean I have no say in this matter. When u see news and ur heart cries for the victim (of any crime) and ur head says "this is not acceptable, there should be tougher laws for the culprits" is when U know that U r actually a human being. U dont have to be all powerful to personally put all the assholes of the world in the huge prison, and help out all poor and underprivileged... its a good thought and a fantasy... but its not real. That doesnt mean U put up with all wrongs in the world and shut ur eyes, ears, brains and heart for the wronged ones. It took us centuries from stones age to come to this "civilised" modern world. It wont take that much long togo back where we were centuries back. One major nuclear war would be enough. Yes, we have rights to tell our politicians, dont even think abt nuclear war. Doesnt matter U like or hate that politician on personal level. 

Crime is a crime.. not worse or better. It can only be termed bigger or lesser crime. Thats why the court and long hearings. Each case is different. In Salman's case, even after 13 years and being convicted, he is still saying "he wasnt driving, he is innocent". Now, any of his fans on this forum actually believes that, put ur hand up. Just read what coward and remorseful means. 

We dont even need to look at his shirt or face, a coward would come out as a coward.. "I didnt do it.. it was my driver from hell". His charity and all the show offs dont matter in that case. He wouldnt have to show his charity balance shit if he truley is 'innocent". I think he has enough muscles to break that witness box.. I would break it if I m convicted a crime I didnt commit. 

Look, I know many ppl who dont give a shit abt BW or HW or celebs in general, they were happy that salman got that verdict and disappointed that he got bail in 2 days. They would be totally say the same thing if it was some other person that know his/her name. It could be srk, aamir, hr, abhishek... any1. They r actually more interested in Jaya darling's case. and ashamed she got bail too. 

Not evry1 who wants Indian judiciary system to have faster legs and bigger arms.. r salman haters. Hez a superstar and that why the exposure. We can only debate here on which side we r on. Therez nothing much more we can do... but ask ourselves.. is my fanatism bigger than my values I learnt from childhood? Am I wearing tinted glasses that a day looks like night to me? Am i gonna support a celeb blindly even if he commited a crime and keep denying it? drink-driving, reckless, running away leaving injured ppl behind.. to die, full force of wealth and connections to get away with crime, and keep denying it untill the last breath.. as a commitment... those things dont matter to me. What matters is wet dreams of that handsome hunk. 

So, its not just abt salman, its abt us. Do we actually care? or just wanna live in la la land? If we r ignorent, we may say.. who gives a shit. But when everything is in front of us and we have rights to chose, what do we chose? 

If somebody said to u on this forum ' hope... ur family..." and make u senti to go all out to claim that salman haters want ur family to be... so that hurts doesnt it? That question could have been... "what if.. God forbid.. one of ur loved ones get killed by a drunk driver.. how wud u feel?" Its a hypothetical question.. No, we dont anything bad happen to us our loved ones ever.. but we live in real world.. bad things do happen and we ask ourselves, what if.. its so important to ask that question to ourselves coz the answer will make us wiser. Doesnt have to be a bad thing, we can ask ourselves "what if I win a $30 million lotto?" Its a good to thought to ponder upon.. 😉 coz it will tell what ur priorities r in life. 

Salman is not charged with other crimes in this particular case.. every case if different. So, its the crime in question. Its not abt how bad he was so n so cases.. neither its abt how good he being human. U can never give good human being a licence to kill innocent. NEVER! and that's a really genuine good family man, who just had an accident coz of distraction, stopped and helped the victim and authorities, and crying his heart out as to what just happened.. reach out to families and appologizing.. ready to serve whatever sentence.. is totally diff. case than that of salman. why? coz one is a human and another is a criminal. 

Originally posted by bbsai

Hello AllBlacks1, are you arnab goswami from times now news channel by any chance?🤔

Nope, I m baal Krishna from heaven... who (as a grown man) punished Bhishma, Karna and Drona. Nope, those 3 gentlemen were not drunk and driving. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

^^ 🤣

Someone needs to grow some balls Lol
Now that's what I call real COWARD

If this is directed towards me.. then u n all ur friends have rights to ask mods if I have any MID. 

If its not, then ignore.😉

I am allblacks1.. and if get banned I will come up similar Id, so that ppl know I am. Unlike ppl who keep changing their UN. 😆
as usual,cowards who dont have balls to even name "some1" who they r accusing of having MIDs. 
And that too on a faceless medium. How much more coward one can get?😆

Btw, I had this exp. long time ago..so many MIDs came up make fun of numer ek.. allblacks1. 😆 (guess from which fan group?) dudes, do google to know what All Blacks mean...if u want. U dont even have to know me personally. 😆

Cowards.. grow ur balls. Accuse me directly for having MIDs.. and then face the music. 😉 

This post ony applies to "those who know who they are". 😉

hey guys,

take it easy. the discussion is going off one a different path altogether.

@allblacks1, I don't think she was calling you a coward.

Some people here either know nothing about law and manipulation of the rich or they know but they don't want to accept it because their idol is a party to such activities.

And they are deliberately trying to reduce it to mere fan/hater fight.

The ones who wrote open letters to Salman, barring Shobha De, are credible journalists and authors who have worked on such issues before. They have spent entire career bringing stories of the voiceless to the mainstream and exposed manipulation of the powerful. Yet filmi fanatics cannot think beyond the lame "publicity" argument.

The world doesn't revolve around these filmi heroes and heroines, except for fans! Discussing their crimes is not publicity seeking.

Their parents and friend circle invited such open letters themselves with the kind of callous remarks some of them made in order to defend their son/friend/relative who committed a criminal offense.

This case and such discussions are a revelation of how much scant regard these celebs and their coterie have for laws of the land as well as human life. And guys like Abhijeet and Farah have also given an indication of the IQ level of this celeb gang.
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

If this is directed towards me.. then u n all ur friends have rights to ask mods if I have any MID. 

If its not, then ignore.😉

I am allblacks1.. and if get banned I will come up similar Id, so that ppl know I am. Unlike ppl who keep changing their UN. 😆
No buddy I wasn't talking about you at all.
I know you can go all cray cray with your real ID
chill 
Originally posted by atominis

Some people here either know nothing about law and manipulation of the rich or they know but they don't want to accept it because their idol is a party to such activities.

The ones who wrote open letters to Salman, barring Shobha De, are credible journalists and authors who have worked on such issues before. They have spent entire career bringing stories of the voiceless to the mainstream and exposed manipulation of the powerful. Yet filmi fanatics cannot think beyond the lame "publicity" argument.

The world doesn't revolve around these filmi heroes and heroines, except for fans! Discussing their crimes is not publicity seeking.

Their parents and friend circle invited such open letters themselves with the kind of callous remarks some of them made in order to defend their son/friend/relative who committed a criminal offense.

This case and such discussions are a revelation of how much scant regard these celebs and their coterie have for laws of the land as well as human life. And guys like Abhijeet and Farah have also given an indication of the IQ level of this celeb gang.
Have you been reading the forum since May 6th??
Are you telling me, that its alright to get personal and attack members who don't share the same opinion abt this case??
Cuz that's what's happening here.

If these people are only here for justice, why get upset when they see someone defending Salman, you don't think it's right to defend him?? That's your problem but don't jump down my throat..😆
Wanting justice don't justify people's anger, the only way one can get so upset cuz someone has different opinion is if one have real hate towards the individual in question.

So no, no one is trying to cover anything up here, it's all over the forum.
And that hate is quite obvious, but if you refuse to see it..I won't get person with you.😆
I know that people see things differently.
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Soory to tell U salman fans, not every1 who doesnt like salman for whatever reasons want him to go to jail for their personal satisfaction. I dont even personally knew Saddam or Osama but I m happy they died. I also want to see GW Bush and Tony Blaire in prison for "crimes against humanity". But this is a BW forum, so Salman is discussed here. 
I dont like srk either, I dont want him to go to jail. I just dont watch his movies. 😆 There r many ppl who I dont like... but they dont need to go to jail for the crime they didnt commit. 

There r so many victims of driving under influence, many r dead and so many r still grieving, just coz I cant reach out to all of them, doesnt mean I have no say in this matter. When u see news and ur heart cries for the victim (of any crime) and ur head says "this is not acceptable, there should be tougher laws for the culprits" is when U know that U r actually a human being. U dont have to be all powerful to personally put all the assholes of the world in the huge prison, and help out all poor and underprivileged... its a good thought and a fantasy... but its not real. That doesnt mean U put up with all wrongs in the world and shut ur eyes, ears, brains and heart for the wronged ones. It took us centuries from stones age to come to this "civilised" modern world. It wont take that much long togo back where we were centuries back. One major nuclear war would be enough. Yes, we have rights to tell our politicians, dont even think abt nuclear war. Doesnt matter U like or hate that politician on personal level. 

Crime is a crime.. not worse or better. It can only be termed bigger or lesser crime. Thats why the court and long hearings. Each case is different. In Salman's case, even after 13 years and being convicted, he is still saying "he wasnt driving, he is innocent". Now, any of his fans on this forum actually believes that, put ur hand up. Just read what coward and remorseful means. 

We dont even need to look at his shirt or face, a coward would come out as a coward.. "I didnt do it.. it was my driver from hell". His charity and all the show offs dont matter in that case. He wouldnt have to show his charity balance shit if he truley is 'innocent". I think he has enough muscles to break that witness box.. I would break it if I m convicted a crime I didnt commit. 

Look, I know many ppl who dont give a shit abt BW or HW or celebs in general, they were happy that salman got that verdict and disappointed that he got bail in 2 days. They would be totally say the same thing if it was some other person that know his/her name. It could be srk, aamir, hr, abhishek... any1. They r actually more interested in Jaya darling's case. and ashamed she got bail too. 

Not evry1 who wants Indian judiciary system to have faster legs and bigger arms.. r salman haters. Hez a superstar and that why the exposure. We can only debate here on which side we r on. Therez nothing much more we can do... but ask ourselves.. is my fanatism bigger than my values I learnt from childhood? Am I wearing tinted glasses that a day looks like night to me? Am i gonna support a celeb blindly even if he commited a crime and keep denying it? drink-driving, reckless, running away leaving injured ppl behind.. to die, full force of wealth and connections to get away with crime, and keep denying it untill the last breath.. as a commitment... those things dont matter to me. What matters is wet dreams of that handsome hunk. 

So, its not just abt salman, its abt us. Do we actually care? or just wanna live in la la land? If we r ignorent, we may say.. who gives a shit. But when everything is in front of us and we have rights to chose, what do we chose? 

If somebody said to u on this forum ' hope... ur family..." and make u senti to go all out to claim that salman haters want ur family to be... so that hurts doesnt it? That question could have been... "what if.. God forbid.. one of ur loved ones get killed by a drunk driver.. how wud u feel?" Its a hypothetical question.. No, we dont anything bad happen to us our loved ones ever.. but we live in real world.. bad things do happen and we ask ourselves, what if.. its so important to ask that question to ourselves coz the answer will make us wiser. Doesnt have to be a bad thing, we can ask ourselves "what if I win a $30 million lotto?" Its a good to thought to ponder upon.. 😉 coz it will tell what ur priorities r in life. 

Salman is not charged with other crimes in this particular case.. every case if different. So, its the crime in question. Its not abt how bad he was so n so cases.. neither its abt how good he being human. U can never give good human being a licence to kill innocent. NEVER! and that's a really genuine good family man, who just had an accident coz of distraction, stopped and helped the victim and authorities, and crying his heart out as to what just happened.. reach out to families and appologizing.. ready to serve whatever sentence.. is totally diff. case than that of salman. why? coz one is a human and another is a criminal. 

WOW...AB...your thoughts are so beautiful sometimes👏👏

You know people are different...and how they react is different...I remember that Oprah had called a truck driver on her show once...This truck driver(not drunk) had crashed into a car and had killed a woman...so when the accident happend it was raining and no one was on the road...no cell phones at that time...the driver could have run away...no one would have known..but he waited there...and he ran to the first car he saw coming to ask for help...they couldn't save the poor woman but he tried...he told Oprah that if I could I would have given up my life to save her...now that is being remorseful and not a coward and running away after injuring and killing people⭐️

I have said it before...why ask anyone that IF YOUR FAMILY question...why?? Any sensible and empathetic person would ask that question to themselves...and if they can't no amount of questioning can drill sense in them...It is not right IMHO to involve someone's family whom we don't even know...just because they are defending a criminal...everyone can judge right from wrong themselves...just my 2 cents...

But AB u write some great posts when u r not drunk😆...just kidding..loved this post of yours...very thoughtful👏
Originally posted by atominis

May the MORALITY of BW celebrities...Rest in Peace...