Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Adorable..Amazing...Affectionate..   
Btw..I'm not a teenager..so I can drool all I want..   

and so can teenagers...

and also..just because  .. 1 person finds him unattractive..unappealing.. , doesn't mean others should too .. 

and ..his flab would be a  great pillow in my opinion 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Why should it be ???? 

No ones proved he did anything wrong . Oh yeah they did but it got changed 2 days ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They don't have shit to hold Salman in jail so why should he give a shit. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol are u even aware abt the recent happenings.. Or  the blinders are still  on !!!
He is already convicted by the Sessions court,  He is declared as guilty by the law..
Only the sentence has been suspended.. 

But yea. Since according to u , the ppl who havent achieved anything in life except living on the streets and who are mere screw ups, are not worthy of sympathy.. So Salman is anyway not wrong,, and he or for that matter any rich brat can still ram his/her car on these mere mortals in a drunken state for all it takes..

pallavi25 thumbnail
I can see only one person drooling over that criminal here...most people I know think he looks aged and bulky now. 
Teenagers drooling over a 49 yr old pudgy guy? Sounds quite ๐Ÿคข They shd call him Sallu Uncle!

Most people I know feel strongly that he shd get a jail term for his crime! Its 13 yrs late already! How much will they drag the case?
Black Buck case is also coming up in SC...he shd go to jail for that too! 

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@red...so true...

Well I feel he should serve his time and most people I know also  feel  the same as well as that he is a genuine guy who deserves lesser term.   

Only 1 person you see drooling over  this fugly 50 yr old uncle and that is none other than ... Mrs Salman Khan...!!!!           ..okay and how is it bothering you?    I'm sorry if it's making you feel a little something something ...  ๐Ÿ˜› 

Are we comparing our circle of friends and family now or what?  my friends think salman is sexy, but yours don't. does that make him any less sexier just because yours don't? Nope... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

but anyways, your opinion, show like, dislike or disgust.. enjoy  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
well u shouldnt be so shocked... who told u to expect him having remorseful expression...he never said he is guilty...y will he have the expression
atominis thumbnail
He has no reason to have any remorse:

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He has no reason to have any remorse:

Logic.

When Salman convicted guilty and given 5 years = Respect #Modi๐Ÿฅณ 

Salman gets bail = Modi friendship ๐Ÿ˜” 
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Logic.

When Salman convicted guilty and given 5 years = Respect #Modi๐Ÿฅณ

Salman gets bail = Modi friendship๐Ÿ˜”

I don't respect Modi. Never will either.

Always knew that verdict would still lead to nothing.

Have seen enough to know how the rich, powerful and famous manipulate everything. Even if they go to jail, they have arrangements for their VIP masti.