Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why did she not run away from that house after her husband died?

She had no children to connect her with her family she has no property to link her and she was not even safe.
What made her stay on there for 20 years?😕

As she told Chagni, she had nowhere to go to. There was nobody to accept her even at her parents' place. And the period she has told us about is a couple weeks after her husband's death. She said "terahvi" nahin hui thi.

All said and done, it was her husband's house. She had a status there. What choice did she have. Uneducated, not knowing any life outside. Where does a woman like this go for help. And what help. How does she earn a living. Technically she is not homeless. 

As a daughter-in-law of the house, she does have right to property. But does she know it. 

I think soon after, Akheraj must have gotten married and the parents too must have died or been killed.

Life must have settled into a routine with the birth of Kamli, Kamli's child marriage, Kundan. Kundan's child marriage, arrival of Nandini...

One day changed into another and life went on...
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kundan was being married off as a child because she told them in her Devi avatar that his dosh needs to get fixed with marriage

That's how it was fixed with Pooja .Akhara just kidnapped Nandini but his wife convinced him that there is no time left so they got him married to Nandini instead.

Till now it is not clear whether it is Devima who told them to get Kundan married to Nandini

I think she told them to get Kundan married for her own selfish interests - she wanted a child of her own.

Hope today's episode gives some answers for this

@bold - didn't akhiraj want to kill baby nandini? I thought she would've have died if she wasn't married to kundan...? Guess I read somewhere that mangala saved nandini by getting her married else nandini would've been dead by now. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@bold - didn't akhiraj want to kill baby nandini? I thought she would've have died if she wasn't married to kundan...? Guess I read somewhere that mangala saved nandini by getting her married else nandini would've been dead by now. 

yeah, this is true. His intention was to kill her, but as per the dialogues devima asked him to marry her to Kundan.
Shinya thumbnail
From yesterday's epi, it is clear that Akhi-Harki did not have a child marriage. Neither did Mangala.
But they got Kamli married off as a child. This does not look convincing.

Kundan's case is understandable as he had some dosh.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
interesting Mangala saw Anandi dropped Nimboli ... Plus their unexplained bond witness by her

so may be Mangala Nimboli will run away Anandi spot them since Mangala saw her she will trust Anandi

it look story is moving forward... We can expect Anandi Nandini in Shiv Niketan

finally truth reveal... I can't wait Anandi doing maara Mari ... Since she is trained after Shiv its Anandi who do some action scene
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand how Akheraj and his brother didn't have a child marriages while Kamili had child marriage Kundan had child marriage to ward off dosh.
She took Devi ma roop to protect Nandini but she could have very well told Akheraj told to return the baby to her mother had she really wanted to help the baby.

Mangala pretended to take on Devi ma roop and the constant references to Devi ma do indicate what roop Anandi is going to take on.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yah Kamli Kundan bal vivah is just lame excuse ... Just to stick with theme

Well agree why don't Mangala told return baby ... May be Akhi might not agree or simply Mangala desire been mother overruled her ...

Anyways so Mangala is not reason for Bal,vivah ...

Shinya thumbnail

I don't understand how Akheraj and his brother didn't have a child marriages while Kamili had child marriage Kundan had child marriage to ward off dosh.

She took Devi ma roop to protect Nandini but she could have very well told Akheraj told to return the baby to her mother had she really wanted to help the baby.

Mangala pretended to take on Devi ma roop and the constant references to Devi ma do indicate what roop Anandi is going to take on.

I think none of them knew who and where nandini and her mother lived.

Anandi had just arrived at the marriage scene with sarita. She was a total stranger to akhiraj.

Secondly, Mangala said the moment she saw little nimboli, she was overwhelmed by love for her.