Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what story arjun meant?? - Page 2

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Nice summary riya! πŸ‘πŸΌ seriously I'm trying to quit thinking abt Arjun n his motives! I'm getting a headache! Hehe He is the most convoluted telly character I hv seen till now n trust me when I say I hv watched a ton of it! πŸ˜†

Now coming to my sunshine... hayee I'm fida on his smiles... I did a thorough research yesterday night by watching all his scenes n I hv concluded that his eyes also smile n hence his whole face lights up when he smiles n compuls us to smile too! :D And loved how perceptive he was abt sarals fone call... Radil will take tym bt their chemistry in bike scene was rocking! ... n luvd his ullu flu! Hehe

Airport scene had many technical bloopers bt guess its chalega type ones...

Kash is a fab dancer n Arj two cents in the end was fun! :) But highlight of the day wss throwing yhe sari on the floor! Sam doesn't need anybody's help ... nt evn Neil's like v thought! Fiery Sam is back n hopefully remains so.. if u can't fully escape atleast resist! That's my advice to Sam... don't make it easy for him!

i agree he is just confusing us more and more
sunshine's smile is just πŸ˜³
ya i though sam ll call neil but she didnot so i think whatever she ll face she ll handle it all by herself the look we got today sure she ll make his life hell after the heartbreak she wont make it easy for arjun. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..sahana..

Today's episode brought in more confusion than before. Why did Arjun leave sam alone if he didn't intent to go somewhere? was it a trial to see if Sam had really fallen for him? But that look he gave when he picked the saree was full of sadness... And i don't think the party was a set up.. the driver looked sincere and thankful.  

And Neil as always was awesome - this guy can make anyone smile. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

he confused me totally.. did he intentionlly tried to create hate in her heart but why?? he is testing her for sure..
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetypie225

The way Kashmira danced was amazing!! πŸ‘πŸΌ. And the way Neil said was too good!! β˜ΊοΈ. His smile!!  β˜ΊοΈ.. and that Saral πŸ˜‘(No offence to Saral fans).. 

I will really go mad thinking who actually Arjun is and what his motive is!! πŸ˜†

there is no saral fans chill πŸ€£
n ya even i ll go mad now. arjun is confusing us day by day
cant solve the puzzle.
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

i wanted to see this sam trust me. kash is just nailing it.. πŸ‘

I was toh kabse waiting for this arrogant, furious Sam to comeback and have to say what a comebackClap

Sam knew Arjun as a nice guy till today, but now she knows that he is not that much good and probably would hate him...so, starting of the love/hate r'ship.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The episodes this week have been really good! Liked both the SaMaRj and Neil/Rads scenes today (what is their jodi name)? Anyways, a good episode but I think they really need to stop showing Saral. Not only is it annoying to watch but it disrupts the momentum of the Radhika/Neil scenes which are amazing! What is in their mind with this Saral storyline? Pathetic! Either they give this character  a proper closure or end this ridiculous obsessiveness with Radhika! 
Abt Arjun? This character is above my head honestly. I really can't seem to connect to him or what his intentions or motives are abt! The way Sam stopped the auto? Wow! Loved it!
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

I was toh kabse waiting for this arrogant, furious Sam to comeback and have to say what a comebackπŸ‘

Sam knew Arjun as a nice guy till today, but now she knows that he is not that much good and probably would hate him...so, starting of the love/hate r'ship.

i dont think now she ll melt so soon.. it ll be amazing if they start the love hate relationship now only.
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

The episodes this week have been really good! Liked both the SaMaRj and Neil/Rads scenes today (what is their jodi name)? Anyways, a good episode but I think they really need to stop showing Saral. Not only is it annoying to watch but it disrupts the momentum of the Radhika/Neil scenes which are amazing! What is in their mind with this Saral storyline? Pathetic! Either they give this character  a proper closure or end this ridiculous obsessiveness with Radhika! 

Abt Arjun? This character is above my head honestly. I really can't seem to connect to him or what his intentions or motives are abt! The way Sam stopped the auto? Wow! Loved it!

we need to think of their jodi name.. 
i think they want to show that saral is a possessive lover who ll later defo come in mumbai to create prbs
arjun has confused me i hv no clue now whats cooking..
and i really wanted to see this side of sam. thank god we didnot have to wait. 
kashmira was the star today, she enacted all the emotions in one episde
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked today's episode as it finally felt the pace of the show has picked up. 
Firstly, LOVED the Samaira-Arjun scenes because of their cackling chemistry. The witty banters and then the entrancement they both seemed to be in the midst of dancing with each other seemed ignited at both ends. I also felt that Arjun seemed to be drawn to Samaira in those few moments when they were dancing as they both just gaze at each other. I think he probably halted the rest of the night's plans because it seemed really weird that he just left after spending a good amount of the day getting Samaira to attend this birthday party. Also, the way he just picks up the sari and just stares after the rickshaw with anguish? really made me wonder if he really is compelled to play this game than simply a cold-hearted master-mind out for revenge.  So, we see a trailer of how the heart-break is going to affect Samaira I suppose. Her being left alone in a state of confusion and left to find her own way. I would quite like to see a fiery, strong Samaira that takes on the world. Kashmira was truly amazing whilst dancing and seriously this girl is talented. She has never failed to impress in each of the episodes, she stands out like livewire. 

The next part I really loved about the episode was Radhika and Neil's scenes. Shravan is just so damn charismatic on-screen which makes Neil so much more charming, endearing and loveable. The way he just smiles at Radhika after teasing her about Saral was just lovely. Neil is such a nice carefree breeze to Radz's serious temperament that being with him makes her fly more. Oh man, Radz has oolu flu!! lol Sharmila's behavior towards Radz was really not welcoming at all. I mean, she knew her dad and grandfather were leaving at a 9 pm flight and since it takes an hour to/from the airport, she's right on time, so having fit over that seemed an exaggeration. (I think she probably wasn't happy from the beginning, cause she never seemed warm towards her in the first place). I guess Neil will probably be seen with her one/twice more and then Radz will be kicked out to fend for herself and find her own apartment -- which I'm looking forward to because at least it'll show Radz becoming more independent and perhaps SaRa will be roommates.

So, Arjun has finally entered BirdSong which means from Monday onwards we'll probably get an equal dose of all four of them and the story will finally heat up. 

Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw I'm giving Arjun the benefit of doubt for ditching her there now coz jus now I realized that he had actually asked her to leave from there n he had even gotten up... but then she had asked that they will leave after the song n then the dare n dance came up... So basically he couldn't hv guessed nah that she would want to dance to that song n his surprise on seeing her dancing was genuine enough so he really must hv felt disturbed by hv much fun he was having wth her n lft her thr I guess... :)
PS: the way sam stopped the auto... Was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

I really liked today's episode as it finally felt the pace of the show has picked up. 

Firstly, LOVED the Samaira-Arjun scenes because of their cackling chemistry. The witty banters and then the entrancement they both seemed to be in the midst of dancing with each other seemed ignited at both ends. I also felt that Arjun seemed to be drawn to Samaira in those few moments when they were dancing as they both just gaze at each other. I think he probably halted the rest of the night's plans because it seemed really weird that he just left after spending a good amount of the day getting Samaira to attend this birthday party. Also, the way he just picks up the sari and just stares after the rickshaw with anguish? really made me wonder if he really is compelled to play this game than simply a cold-hearted master-mind out for revenge.  So, we see a trailer of how the heart-break is going to affect Samaira I suppose. Her being left alone in a state of confusion and left to find her own way. I would quite like to see a fiery, strong Samaira that takes on the world. Kashmira was truly amazing whilst dancing and seriously this girl is talented. She has never failed to impress in each of the episodes, she stands out like livewire. 

The next part I really loved about the episode was Radhika and Neil's scenes. Shravan is just so damn charismatic on-screen which makes Neil so much more charming, endearing and loveable. The way he just smiles at Radhika after teasing her about Saral was just lovely. Neil is such a nice carefree breeze to Radz's serious temperament that being with him makes her fly more. Oh man, Radz has oolu flu!! lol Sharmila's behavior towards Radz was really not welcoming at all. I mean, she knew her dad and grandfather were leaving at a 9 pm flight and since it takes an hour to/from the airport, she's right on time, so having fit over that seemed an exaggeration. (I think she probably wasn't happy from the beginning, cause she never seemed warm towards her in the first place). I guess Neil will probably be seen with her one/twice more and then Radz will be kicked out to fend for herself and find her own apartment -- which I'm looking forward to because at least it'll show Radz becoming more independent and perhaps SaRa will be roommates.

So, Arjun has finally entered BirdSong which means from Monday onwards we'll probably get an equal dose of all four of them and the story will finally heat up. 

exactly now the real drama ll start.. and kashmira was star today πŸ‘
he was fully drawn towards her just noticed his expressions. and dance and all cant be a set up. this were natural . last scene confused me more. the look he gave god knows. and ya fiery princess is back now i really dnt want her to melt soon. 
and radhz being thrwn out of the place was very predictable
but m waiting to see neil's behaviour towards sam now. i hope aftr arjun's entry in BS she ll tell neil about him. as changu asked sam ye aadmi kon hai?
tmrw i think piyali ll introduce arjun and the screen ll freeze at sam's face