Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishaani knows rv is not married (Page 5)

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Ishaani will probably not believe that the child is of Ranveer ! Because She knows he can't do that ! The only thing why she is doing is for her mahaanta , Mahaan Ishaani g to save rithika from world and soon she will come to know the true colours of her and Ranveer Ranveer shouts !

IshVeer lover just tell me this.. Is RV going to do something in his way to get ishaani back into his life  r it's just ishaani who tries to get Ri evilness out n get ranveer back. 
Firstly and lastly it's Ishaani who'll give her all but you don't know about Ranveer maybe he'll end up revealing rithika ! Although I am not sure about Ranveer thing but that giresh and shanaila angle causes to think like that !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.123

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Ishaani will probably not believe that the child is of Ranveer ! Because She knows he can't do that ! The only thing why she is doing is for her mahaanta , Mahaan Ishaani g to save rithika from world and soon she will come to know the true colours of her and Ranveer Ranveer shouts !
Hey ishveer  thanks for sharing  so much out here along with us .Ishaani is seriously taking her mkm a bit too seriously.I mean if that is her reason for letting go off ranveer then she is seriously on the heights of her mahaanta and nothing else.
It's always a pleasure to talk to people like you ! 

bbishveer

Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Hey ishveer  thanks for sharing  so much out here along with us .Ishaani is seriously taking her mkm a bit too seriously.I mean if that is her reason for letting go off ranveer then she is seriously on the heights of her mahaanta and nothing else.
pleasure  is ours , that we have got  friend  like  u. 

Ishveer-lover

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.123

pleasure  is ours , that we have got  friend  like  u. 
Thankyou for such kind words !!

Ishan.123

ankitabaran Goldie
ankitabaran
ankitabaran

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Originally posted by ankitabaran

I don't know how everyone saying that ishani and ranveer are still married... As according to me I saw in last episode of ishani death sentence... Judge was referring her miss ishani parikh is going to hang till death... So means that ranveer has divorced her... Then only her name was referred by parikh by judge... Plz someone check out this thing... 

No amba or someone said that RV did not apply for divorce n the form z still wd him

What about the judge announcement her miss parikh... If they are married... So how can both marry someone else... I mean to marry someone one has to divorces previous partner... 

Go to top