Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ISHANI FIND OUT RANVEER IS NOT MARRIED.  BUT STILL SHE WILL TAKEN DECISION  OF MARRYING SHIKAR.  BECAUSE   SHE STILL THINKS THAT CHILD IN RITIKA WOMB  IS RANVEER.   SHE STILL DOES NOT KNOW COMPLETE  TRUE  THAT RANVEER IS NOT FATHER OF RITIKA CHILD..
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

These things aren't tell ! I know each and everything but can't tell ! ðŸ˜›

😛So reporter Ishveer-lover...Ishani now knows Ranveer is not married to Ri...& yet her decision
to marry Shikhar will continue...until she finds out two more things! #1...that SMS to get the hint
that Ritika was the one who sent that SMS to Falguni with bad intentions...&#2...she'll find out
Ranveer is not the father of Ritika's baby...right? Can you plz give us some hint on the #2 point?
Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ytfreak16

😛So reporter Ishveer-lover...Ishani now knows Ranveer is not married to Ri...& yet her decision
to marry Shikhar will continue...until she finds out two more things! #1...that SMS to get the hint
that Ritika was the one who sent that SMS to Falguni with bad intentions...&#2...she'll find out
Ranveer is not the father of Ritika's baby...right? Can you plz give us some hint on the #2 point?

A reporter is not allowed to disclose everything !
Time will tell everything to you !🤢🤢🤢
ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A reporter is not allowed to disclose everything !
Time will tell everything to you !🤢🤢🤢

😛Yeah...I guess you're right! We have to keep watching patiently!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: strings123

Ishveerlover, I am waiting for the good days to be back and I hope they won't be short lived.  You are my only hope.😕

Your only hope are CVS ! Not me !😊
I just do calm my fellow ishveerians a little , that's it !
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ishveer lover after ishani deny to marry shikher shikher will be still in the show or end of his char.
have u any news about that?
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnzila

ishveer lover after ishani deny to marry shikher shikher will be still in the show or end of his char.

have u any news about that?

Don't know!
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't know!

okkk
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Ishaani will probably not believe that the child is of Ranveer ! Because She knows he can't do that ! The only thing why she is doing is for her mahaanta , Mahaan Ishaani g to save rithika from world and soon she will come to know the true colours of her and Ranveer Ranveer shouts !
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ishaani will probably not believe that the child is of Ranveer ! Because She knows he can't do that ! The only thing why she is doing is for her mahaanta , Mahaan Ishaani g to save rithika from world and soon she will come to know the true colours of her and Ranveer Ranveer shouts !

IshVeer lover just tell me this.. Is RV going to do something in his way to get ishaani back into his life  r it's just ishaani who tries to get Ri evilness out n get ranveer back. 
Edited by nidhialapati - 8 years ago