Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Seems like no one is happy with kiss. Wasn't it passionate like they showed it in the precap?

It was exactly the precap and then Ri comes!

Stupid editors they suck
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Seems like no one is happy with kiss. Wasn't it passionate like they showed it in the precap?

It came in and went away  and was not even worth more than a minute.It turned out to be a damb squib and all that we got today was ishaani realizing rv has not married ri. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hell with the editing. We all were supposed to be happy after the episode and now seems like we all are completely the opposite.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Poor Shakti..he risked his life by enacting kiss scene n editors cut it😡😡😡
🤣

n Gals...keep dissing RV!! he deserves it!

but liked the way he slowing gave in to Ishani...😳 kept saying she does not affect him yet her lips pulled him😳😳

you know what went wrong in that scene...they should have continued after they showed RV slowly giving in..but no! they focused on Shikhar then😡😡 that was wrong move Editor👎🏼

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Thanks for the update guys.

Wow! So she hears that and still agrees to marry Shikhar.

These 2 have no one else but to blame but themselves for this mess

now most probably ishani wl think rv has impregnat ritika without marriage. Wow dono ek dusrai ko characterless assume liya along with this without any deep thinking commitment with others!in every place its only messed up.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ishveer lover..trust me! as much as we defend RV, noone does in this forum😆😆😆😆

but what I did not like is he talking ill about Ishani in front of Ritika..called Ishani characterless in front of girl like Ritika😡 who has already slept with so many men😡😡😡😡😡

RV😡😡😡😡😡  you will repent it big time!
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't even feel like watching the episode. They hyped like no tomorrow and finally nothing. Empty vessels makes lots of noise I beleive. Ekta you suck big time.
bbishveer thumbnail
But i am  somewhat glad that the intimate moment didn't materialize between ishveer as that should be something ethereal which wouldn't have gone well with the current state of this pathetic track and would have made their love tainted.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Really? I thought he was very much in love when he kissed her.. N even ritika saw love in his eyes😆

In that case why would he be smirking when Ishani was giving some shocked expressions ...

He was genuine when he asking her to fake and act like she loves him...that was sad cause he is ready to take her fake love too but not hate 😆
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover..trust me! as much as we defend RV, noone does in this forum😆

but what I did not like is he talking ill about Ishani in front of Ritika..called Ishani characterless in front of girl like Ritika😡 who has already slept with so many men😡

RV😡  you will repent it big time!

Pallu , ok he shouldn't do it but you can give compensation to a person who thinks he is taking I'll about a person who has done all the poor things to him and it is admitted by her also !
Dikra pagal hua wa hai Aaj kal pata hai na , devarsh ko kaisa maara hai !