*Ishani Effect* on RV - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Ur post made me smile πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I m loving this drama now...
Originally posted by nebuna

I have no words Palu I hated that scene,there was no love in his eyes but he was simply forcing himself on her but she was genuine with her feelings ...

Way he was running behind Ri to patoa her and still he is running 😑 ...It looks like ranveer wants one for his desire and another to cuddle him ...😑

Complete mess now

Really? I thought he was very much in love when he kissed her.. N even ritika saw love in his eyesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Did ishani actually hear Ri saying to RV that he still loves Ishani?

Ishaani heard Ri saying to Ranveer that even though he says that all this was his plan...but she could see the love in his eyes for Ishaani and the way he was holding her, him kissing her etc...in other words Ri was trying to say that irrespective of RV words...she felt that the feelings and emotions were genuine and still there for Ishaani...
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Did ishani actually hear Ri saying to RV that he still loves Ishani?

Yes she did reemz.Ri said that you are with me just because to save my name in the society or due to some parental pressure but you still love ishaani. Tell us that we don't know ri.I tell you she is one delusional lady.
Ha Ha !!

Too many things happened today !!
The best was Ranveer ka Pachka !!

Seriously, CVs .. you have completely assassinated Ranveer now.. and what an justification.. he was telling Ishani that how you were acting with me that you were in love.. look at me now.. I think internally he was justifying his acting too !!😑

He kept saying mujhe pharak nahi padta and suddenly pharak pad gaya !! Ishani too gave in but the later part was cut so short that it looked like he just turned and she separated and saw Ritika.. !

The kiss was understood only afterwards because of Ish touching her lips and realizing that RV was not drunk as he said.. and Bcos Ri said to RV that you kissed her !!

Hey bhagwan.. kya socha tha.. Ranveer has fallen out of grace today completely !! I really want him to suffer now.. and it would be good if Ri gives him a hard time too !! RV wont be able to say anything to Shikhar now..😑😑😑😑😑

Ishani heard everything what Ri said.. probably she will still go in MKM mode.. Why !! She could just come out and claim her husband but no... I hope she realized that child is not RV's since Ri said clearly hum sirf duniya ke liye pati patni hai and tume taras khake mujhe apna namm diya etc.. !!

Dimag ka pura kheema ho gaya aaj !!

N ishani has 2 fatal worst habbits which r destroyed everyone's life. These r her own bogus assumption, no communication with rv abt any issues.
Thanks for the update guys.

Wow! So she hears that and still agrees to marry Shikhar.

These 2 have no one else but to blame but themselves for this mess
may be she will really marry shikhar 
Seems like no one is happy with kiss. Wasn't it passionate like they showed it in the precap?
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Should make an arrangement of banging heads b/w ishveer each other.
Rv's pagalpanti n ishani's samazseva! Ishani got to know rari r not married despite it she won't try to sort our her fault for kicking out rv frm her life by her harsh words rather she wl do samazseva for sake of ritika n wl announce to marry shekhar! Why? Does she think ri's kid is rari's illegitimate kid?
Rv is totally out of control. Until ishani won't back in his life he wl keep continuing to do more lunatic behaviour.
I think spoiler pics of ishveer were more hot than real epi. Editing was very bad. Their intimate hug was cut down for showing churail ritika.

LOL !! and agree with you that spoiler pics were hotter ! Unnecessarily increased expectation !!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣