Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Honestly, I could care less about him. He was always like this, its just that the bubble is growing by the second now and we all know what comes after that lol I actually laughed at his dialogues as well πŸ˜† But ur right, he is living in a while different dream world πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
need to see how shaad reacts to the truth that sanma is aahil's wife...?
his reaction 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, there was a line in the old SRK movie "Yes Boss" that Aditya Pancholi (the boss), tells his lawyer. 

"Sach sidi tharike se batha do, toh koi nahin manega...lekin Jhoot chila chila kar kaho, aur sab manega". 

Something like that! Shaad has started to "Buy in" to his own lies. So much so, he has actually forgotten that HE made up this whole story of this random girl being his wife! He told it so many times to everyone. Even people he thought was Pakistan Immigration. Even Indian intelligence. I mean, he is an Army officer, and he keeps repeating this lie, even to the "authorities" without ANY hesitation! Shows how "Far gone" he is in his mind that this is all true! This is going to be a tough one! Coz outwardly he looks normal. But in his mind, he is getting more and more unhinged! 

@Soup: Yes he said he is going to "give in to Fate!" But as soon as she even says anything about her past, he blocks it by saying "I am your truth!". "You are mine" etc etc. It's clear where this is headed! It is going to be very tough for the CV's to continue to justify his lies. They are going to have to show him as unstable to make any sense! But they always showed him as "obsessed". (SK obsession as said by his commanding officer) and then self serving. (concealing the truth of Sanam not being his wife to solve Liyaqat murder and then get out of Misbah marriage). The CV's showed us, that he is willing to take decisions that don't serve others if it serves his purpose. (Whatever the reasons. Catching criminal etc). There are some people who would NOT use that method, no matter how much they want to catch a criminal. Their conscience wont let them. But the CV's showed us that Shaad WAS willing to do it. So this is how they presented him from Day 1. It is not the CV's fault that people did not want to accept the narration they were giving to his character! They are not confused. Audience is! That is the sincere feeling I am getting. But they presented him in the sort of "Package" that causes confusion! That was the CV's fault. They keep him "oscillating" so they can throw him into either side! It is very calculated! They will throw him to either of the sides that will give their story the most traction! That is what I feel! 

As for Sanam...At this point Sanam has this look about her of someone who is sort of "stuck". She looks sort of lost and confused. She feels some "pull" to some unknown force. She does not feel that with Shaad. It's sort of like a marriage of convenience. You know when your heart is not really in it, but you are in it anyway. Maybe coz you dont think there is any other alternative! That is the feeling I get from her! With Aahil, she stayed in the marriage out of her own choice! After Tanveer's death SHE chose to stay with Aahil, when the option of walking away WAS available to her. Even presented to her by Aahil himself who felt guilty for how things went down with Tanveer! But she "Chose" to stay! She chose him! That is why his proximity is effecting her so much! This is the man her heart, mind and body chose! You don't just "forget" that! Her memory may be gone, but her "senses" know him! It's very nicely done! But I can see how "Half alive" she looks now! Only when Aahil is back in her life, she will be fully alive again! Because right or wrong, HE is the one she wants! The heart wants, what the heart wants! She wants him! :) Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chicksoup

KK,

Delusional.
Sitting on the fence.
Lost.
Dilly dallying.
Confused.

I wonder if even the writers know what they have written him as!

Soup Cvs pretty much know what they are actually doingπŸ˜› Come on his character is pretty much consistent.