Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) (Page 21)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Chap 16: AwwwOuchOuch.so sad both are unable to bear this distanceCryCry.Dooori sahi jaaye naCryCry
Not everyone gets a wife like him, who is ready to fight at any given opportunity.LOLLOL
Hayyyeee that feet tickling moment was so cuteEmbarrassedBlushing-adorable AruEmbarrassed..Yayyy finally chotu Ishra is coming out..Big smileBig smile
She searched for his hands near her and clutched them hard. He spoke "Haddi thod dogi kyaLOLLOL
I LOVE YOU RAMAN. I WANT YOU RAMAN. - Gosh this moment was so beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Oh so its a boy as per her wishTongue..Awww I wanted princess like Raman, but prince bhi chalega.Big smile.Awww the family moment.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.But y tiny separationCryCry..y cant she stay with him nowCry..But he's planning for a special confession..YayyyBig smileBig smile

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
OK will come back for 17,18,19 againBig smile shayad tom if time permits..Smile lovely story aru..SmileHeart
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Hey Aru so Im finally hereTongueLOL...Rereading this FFBig smile..cos I dont rem how much I have read..LOL

Chap 1: very interesting start.Wink.I thought u will be taking it the custody way but NoConfused..Seems you had a different scheme in mindTongue..It's sad Dubbu has to goOuch..but with him in the pic IshRa  aren't possibleTongue..Anyways will love ever bloom in their livesConfused..Hmmm..NO IDEAROFL...SOCHO SOCHOROFL..Ok pls joot mat maarnaTongueLOL..Waise is Ruhi there in this story?Confused..Guess I need to read more to find out..Stern Smile

Hey Aishu Hug.. Good to see you here Embarrassed. Aishu with all the bookmarks you once had its natural to forget LOL. Looks like you are in love with Dubbu LOL. Maybe will write one exclusively for you with Dubbu filled moments ROFL and Pm you. Here people will throw jhootes at me ROFL. Oh teri that forbidden word yahaan ROFL .

Chap 2: Oh so Shagun's story is the same as CustodyTongue..Kameeni ran away with ashokAngry.Phir bhi no mention of RuhiStern Smile..So Im guessing no Ruhi in your storyConfused..Oh noOuch..Raman forced himself on herOuch..Yikes-Im remembering the Kutumb track nowConfusedOuch..This wasn't the way they should have become oneCry..par khairStern Smile..Time is a healer.Big smileBig smile.Though it was only their bodies that united, hoping that time brings their souls together also..SmileSmile

@BOLD that's basically my story. Here Ishiu's normal but I can't bring myself to show Shaggy a great person like CVs. But very less role Tongue. Anyways she is hogging screen space everywhere. Aishu kutumb track ROFL.

Chap 3: Though its in favor of Dubbu, I really liked this line Aru- "She loved Subbu way too much and also felt disrespecting her marital relationship implied hurting Subbu"SmileSmile..AiyoooOuch..She is seeing him with disgustOuch..True that..Her actions are justified..whatver he did wasnt totally acceptable at all.Cry.That's weirdApprove..How come her whole fmily knows and only he doesnt know about her pastShocked...maybe he was never intrigued to ask her about it, as he was  totally disinterested in this wedlockConfusedConfused..Loved the vandu Bala Ishu convoSmileHeart..Im glad she's atleast ready to discuss things with him-thanks to vanduSmile..AwwwEmbarrassed..He's guilty about his actionsCry..But thanks to Mihir, he decided to talk it out with herSmile..and he's doing a bg check on her past.WinkLOL.Waiting to see how their convo goesDay Dreaming..Loving the story so far AruBig smileHeart..you are amazing..ClapThumbs Up

Both did not talk with each other and did not really want to get married. So they did not dwell in to their past. After this big a kaand he had to warna they would have stayed like that LOL.

Awww you're too cute Aishu .. Taking your time out and actually commenting on every single part. Love you Heart

Edited by Aru.Divan - 06 July 2015 at 9:42am
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Chap 4: ROFLMAO.ROFL.she didnt even have his number.LOL.EpicnessLOLLOL..Bwhaahahaha.ROFL.neither did he..toh itna complain kyun karraha hai Kudkud kumarROFL..Oho calling her to Surajkand-couldnt he have picked her.Angry.Dating shating shuru I see..Wink
"He envied him and even sent a silent prayer for not getting married to Shagun but somewhere deep down his heart he was not able to accept Ishitha not even after the way he had behaved with her."-- Say whaaattt???? Ok so you mean Shagun-Raman werent married in your storyConfusedConfused..Im a bit confused nowConfusedConfused..And this line didn't make sense to meConfusedConfused.."If she can marry him for her Ex's last wish, If I was in her Ex's place will she do the same."-Sorry AruCry..explain...Tongue

Oho someone's already daydreaming about romantic moments with herEmbarrassedWink..Haila..he took photo of her secretlyBlushing-He's already fallen for herBlushing..Awww..both of them r struggling to spk upEmbarrassed..Ok finally she spoke-Damn she's visibly hurtCry..Such a raavan- he didn't apologize for his animal behaviorAngry..but atlst Im glad he said he'll support her and be by her sideSmileSmile..Alrdy both judged each other-so its Ravvan Kumar vs jhansi ki RaniLOLLOL..Loved the convo between them-It was beautifulEmbarrassedHeart

Hahahahaha.LOLLOL..she doesnt want him to help her get up also..Such a JKRTongue...Hahahahaha I love the way he convinced her to drive back home with himLOLLOL..After all hai bahut chaalak hamara puttarWink..Will we get any chotu romance in the car drive.Tongue.Dekhte hai..Day Dreaming

Reply 1

Chap 5: Bwhahaahahaha.ROFL..such a Raavan Kumar he isTongue-he could have carried her-but No he has to wake her upAngryLOL..Awww the toshi-Ishu convo was soo sweet..Embarrassed

Raman: Mere izzat lootna chahiyae ? 
Ishitha: I lost mine.
BwahahahahahahahaROFL...sorry but I couldnt help but cracking up at this line.ROFL.though im not supposed to..Gosh Im such a meanie..

Waise she wants to sleep on the bed with him beside herWinkWink..Biwi whats the dealWinkWink..Aiyooo that cute lil mini romance on the bed.BlushingBlushing.AdorableBlushingBlushing..Im all blushy blushy now..BlushingBlushingBlushing

"You have accepted her as family ? just few hours of talk and this improvement. Kya baat hai bhai ? "- mihir is too cuteLOLLOL..Ooo so its party timeWinkWink..Eager to know what happens at the party..Day Dreaming

Reply 2

Chap 6: AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she wanted Ravan to accompany her to the partyEmbarrassed..Omgawdd your description of ishu is perfectBig smileBig smile-I love lacy black dresses btwEmbarrassedHeart..So I can imagine how gorgeo she might have looked..Day Dreaming
Raman saved Shagun from fallingAngryAngry..Y aru y..AngryAngry.ArrrgggAngry..he should have just let her fallApprove..
BwhahaahahahaROFL..Ravan is jealous of the "friend"Evil Smile..Khud toh admit nahi karega that he wants to dance with her and doosro ko ghoodta hai if they want to dance with her.LOLLOL.Sacchi Ravan kumar.LOLLOL.Omgawd finally jealousy won the battle gameBig smileLOL..Haila ISHRA sexy danceBlushing..Dikhaane ke liya hai par phir bhi it sounds sexily romantic if is IshRaBlushing..Gosh he again misbehaved with herAngry..Omigosh she's pregShockedShocked..Though they arent on talking terms Im happy that he acknowledges that its a piece of him in her..Big smileBig smile

Oh man Aru-I loved this lineBig smileHeart.. "Traced her hand over her stomach and whispers "your mama loves you a lot..Come out fast and become her strength" and teared up again"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He touched her stomach on top of the quilt and  he was trying to be as gentle as possible and spoke silently " Mera baby, I love you a lot.. waiting for you and you can hear me, right" and wiped his tears which had clouded his eyes by then. - AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed this is so touchy and emotionalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Aru tu CV banjaBig smileBig smile..Why dont we get such IshRa moments in the showCry..MummaCry..CVsAngry..I would love a preg track for Ishu..Big smile

Loving the story Aru..cant stop reading..Big smileHeart

Reply 3
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Chap 7: Im happy to see him so happy for the babyBig smileBig smile..baby ke saath saath mumma ko bhi accept karlega..Its just a matter of time..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.this was such a beautiful lineEmbarrassedHeart - " Both wanted to give the relationship a chance if not for the two of them at least for the tiny little life in her womb, but were apprehensive to take the step afraid of the other." 
Awww...such a sweet suprise by all the family membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I hope Mihir's plan works out and realization happens btw IshRa..Big smileBig smile
Sirf baby ke liyeROFL..Bwahahahahaha..its either sirf Ruhi ke liye or sirf baby ke liye..ROFL
AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the words on that card-So beautiful AruEmbarrassed..I cried..Cry

Raman:"But yesterday I could not control myself I just wanted to look in to your face, for what you gave me in return" - Loved this line..EmbarrassedHeart

Ishita:"As I said the other day accepting you as my husband after all this is difficult but for our baby and she again looked down at her stomach and had a serene smile I will want you Raman." - Another beautiful lineEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Haaayee you write so beautifully man Aru..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Such a heart warming convo between IshraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..totally loved it..HeartAnd this line "You need not wait for me to sleep to love our baby.. You have all the rights to do so whenever you want to. " ...AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aiyyooo AruBlushingBlushingBlushing..forehead kissBlushingBlushingBlushing..Kill me now..BlushingBlushingBlushing.

Aaah mumma I want princess not princeCryCry..but since you have planned prince-Ill go for it..Mere paas aur koi chaara bhi nahi hai..Lol..LOLLOL

Reply 1

Chap 8: Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..everyone's pampering herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Show mei kab dekhne milega yaar yeh sabCryCry..dekhne milega bhi ya nahi..CryCry
Abhi jaana tha usko USA?AngryAngry.. woh bhi 4 monthsCryCry..MummaaCryCry..Hayeee he's gifting her a spa visit...EmbarrassedBig smile

Raman: Yaar please. Ram kumar qualities bhi hai mujhme..LOLLOLLOL

Aiyooo poor thingOuch..she is disappointed with him going awayOuch..4 months..damn it.AngryAngry.AwwwBlushing...Ishra hugBlushing...Awww Ishra's convo with baby was SUPERCUTE Aru..EmbarrassedHeart

Reply 2

Chap 9: HahahahhaaROFL...Tiramisu-your fav fantasies coming alive eh AruWinkWink..But so sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Romi taking his bhabhi for some ice-creamEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Such a sweet devar-Bhabhi bonding.Big smileBig smile.Awww-chotu baby's photoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Loved the Ishra phone convoBig smileHeart..Im assuming that convo that happened btw Ishra after that in her house ka room is her imaginationConfusedConfused..Im kinda confused nowConfusedConfused..Thank God Mihika blasted him and he took the next flight out of US.LOLLOL.And Im happy his concern is growing for her more than just the baby aloneBig smileEmbarrassed..Loving it Aru..Heart

Reply 3
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Chap 10: Loved Raman-amma convoBig smileBig smile..it was very heart warmingEmbarrassed..Choti madrassan toh badi se bhi sherni nikliLOLLOL..Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..poor Raman..waise usne parties jaana choddiya just for herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed-AwwwEmbarrassed...drinking bhi choddetaLOLLOL.Omg..that was one hell of a hot paasionate steamy kissBlushingBlushingBlushingFirst love-filled kissBlushingBlushing..ShagunnnAngryAngry...Can I just kill her.AngryAngry..Arggg.AngryAngry.phirse chali aayi aag lagane.AngryAngry.Apni kaam se kaam nahi rak sakti hai kyaConfused..And Ishu's doubts resurfacing-GodddCryCry...OMG that last sceneBlushingBlushingBlushing..he was awake whole night calming her down kyaBlushingBlushing..Oh man..too cute.BlushingBlushing..shoot I loved it..BlushingHeart.And that eyelockBlushingBlushing..Phir se haddiAngryAngry..Arrggg..AngryAngry

Reply 1

Chap 11: hahahaahaLOLLOL..poor Raman..ab he has to secretly spy on her to find out whats bothering herLOLLOL..Why cant these 2 talk man..Damnit..Angry

Raman: Romi, Tu office mein ? Kuch gadbhad kiya hai kya ? tabyat teekh hai na ? yeh office hai teri pub nahiLOLLOLLOL
Lol Romi wants naya bikeLOLLOL..why is he blushing when he takes Mihika's name-he likes her or what..ConfusedConfused

HahahahahaLOLLOL...Aru that scene where he is romancing with her and trying to get out the truth about Shagun from her reminded me of mean sexWinkBig smile..Seems like CVs stole your scene but in a diff wayBig smileBig smile..Mashaallah I loved the way he made her spit out the truth-very smart ans sensuous at the same time must admit.Blushing.But Im glad he did not yell like RKB in the showBig smile..Awww how sweetly he made her realize what is there between them..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved Mihika-Ramans convo AruEmbarrassed..Ishuuu.Angry..She hurt him now..Atlst woh koshish to kar raha haiCry..kya yaar yeh Ishu bhi na kabhi kabhi..ArrgggAngryAngry..Uggg y does Raman have to hug ShagunAngry-no one hugs their ex esp one who has ditched them.AngryAngry.Aiyooo small but subtle IshRa fight.CryCry.but glad to know Raman's still concerned about herBig smile-Ishita was wrong though this timeAngry..Very wrongOuch..Hope she makes it upto him..Big smile

Reply 2

Chap 12: Awww...he lost it and gave in to his anger.OuchOuch..Poor Ishu-she was trying to sort it out but he walked awayCryCry..Gosh..he went drinking again.Ouch.Damn it..
" I could not work that day.. All I could do was stare in to the photo you sent."-AwwwCry..this lineCry
Awww...daudi daudi chali aayi Ishita SurajkandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Thank god she realised she was wrongSmile..I just love the concern he has for her amidst all the gussaBig smile-its damn adorable..Big smileEmbarrassed

Man Aru these lines...I wanna kiss your brain for writing such cute n adorable lines..Big smileBig smile
Ishita: This is my gift to you as your wife. A dance with me and our baby.
Raman:I would not mind you making such mistakes and making up to me like this.

Ishra baby dance was damn damn adorbsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and ofc Kabhi jo badal barse-what a lovely songBlushing..Drinking and driving mana hai Ravan Kumar.LOLLOL.JKLOLLOL..lovely update AruClap..Glad to know that they finally acknowledged each other and are ready to make a fresh startEmbarrassedBig smile

Reply 3
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Chap 13: Such a cute Ishra convo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Raman: Accha .. Udaas mat ho yaar, aaj hum phir se kiss karange.. Kuch aur bhi karange.. Shuru karaein ? and winked at her.BlushingBlushing
Ishitha: Sharam hai ki nahiEmbarrassedBlushing

Raman: Meri maa, Gang yamuna saraswati ko rokho yaar.. Mein tho mazak kar raha tha.. Bewakoof Aurat..LOLLOL

Aiyooo-the baby kicking moment-preciousEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..he made cold coffee for her..this tiny moments-sooo cutee...EmbarrassedHeart
Loved this line: Raman like you managed to make my coffee last night you will also be able to know if I am in troubleEmbarrassedHeart

Reply 1

QUOTE=aishu_divan]
Chap 14: HaayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she wants her name changed to Ishita Raman Bhalla..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The in charge left the room without arguing much as she was the one who suffered the most during her mood swings which were only getting worse with each passing day.LOLLOL
 She received nothing but glares which would burn her any second and the in charge kept looking at Raman hoping for some support.LOLLOL- Bechaari incharge..LOLLOL

aiyooo...such a cute explanation by RKB about the surnameBig smileEmbarrassed..Your ISHRA conversations are a treat to read Aru.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.CVs if youll are reading -LEARN LEARN..AngryAngry

Toshiji-Ishu and Bhallaji-Raman convo was amazingEmbarrassedHeart..And awww kitna pyaar hai Sasuma aur bahu ki beech meinEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Loved this line: " I will never want to send you from my eyesight but your comfort is more important to me more than anything else."

Waiting for Ishu's godhbharayi..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Reply 2

Chap 15: Those tiny IshRa moments of yours are too too too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..bang bang momentWinkWink..That hot water bag nokjhok-soo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...typical of IshRaBig smileBig smile..And aiyooo the bathrobe moment.Blushing..Aru yeh tune kya kiya.Blushing.Yipppeee finally Ishu's godhbharaiBig smileBig smile--Ishra moments during the godhbharai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Awwwiee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so concerned he is ke the chill water will affect herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Such a precious moment.EmbarrassedHeart.Your description of the godhbharai ceremony is so awesomeBig smileBig smile-really dint know all these rituals are thereShocked..Havent attended any tbhConfused..Awww her bidaayi from his houseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Gosh how egoistic are these twoAngryAngry..Koi bhi give up nahi karegaStern Smile..Khair the precap looks interestingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Reply 3

Chap 16: AwwwOuchOuch.so sad both are unable to bear this distanceCryCry.Dooori sahi jaaye naCryCry
Not everyone gets a wife like him, who is ready to fight at any given opportunity.LOLLOL
Hayyyeee that feet tickling moment was so cuteEmbarrassedBlushing-adorable AruEmbarrassed..Yayyy finally chotu Ishra is coming out..Big smileBig smile
She searched for his hands near her and clutched them hard. He spoke "Haddi thod dogi kyaLOLLOL
I LOVE YOU RAMAN. I WANT YOU RAMAN. - Gosh this moment was so beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Oh so its a boy as per her wishTongue..Awww I wanted princess like Raman, but prince bhi chalega.Big smile.Awww the family moment.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.But y tiny separationCryCry..y cant she stay with him nowCry..But he's planning for a special confession..YayyyBig smileBig smile

Reply 4
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
My sincere apologies for neglecting this story for some time. I had written the update long back but couldn't really update due to some real life issues and yes my other SS which I wanted to finish. So this is my only pending story and I promise to update this regularly and not keep you waiting. Will post the next update end of this week. Till then do read this update and post your comments. They're valuable Big smile

CHAPTER 20

It was time for the naming function when the couple sat with the baby. The name was decided but on everyone's insistence a function was held and the baby was now named "Aditya Raman Bhalla" traditionally. All the while she was not her usual self. She was not someone whoh believed in omens. But certain things that kept happening did not settle down well with her. She could feel her brother in law's gaze contasntly upon her. She could only sit peacefully with her husband around. One option was to share everything with him but what did she have in hand. They loved each other but she wasn't sure if he'd trust her blindly. They have spoken about trust at various occasions but not once they have really faced such a situation. With two minds she carried on with her work for the day which was being with the baby. Every time her room door knocked or she had to walk around the house alone, it did not settle down well with her. She was always under his lustful eyes. She wanted to bring the man in open but how could she do all this alone.

She was in the kitchen making coffee for herself but found Neelu around cleaning up something. She thanked the gods yet another time for making Neelu staying around her. It was only her and the baby at home now. All had gone out including her brother inlaw. She couldn't be happier. Her room door flung open and he found her sleeping with the baby in her embrace. She looked truly beautiful under those tiny fluorescent light bulbs and his eyes were set on her naval which were exposed as the pallu had moved in sleep. She woke up when she felt an unpleasent breath fanning her face.She opened her eyes to see her brother in law staring at her villainously and was looking sloshed. She threw glares at him and sat up quickly trying to move towards the edge of the bed. The room was already locked and with all her might she pushed him but he was too strong for. In no time he got hold of her pallu and tried pulling which she resisted. His hands clutched her neck tight pinning her to the wall. He forcefully made her face him and kept calling her "Ishitha ji". She managed to push him this time around and moved from his clutches as fast she could. He was up again in seconds and caught her from behind. She was sweating vigorously in fear and she felt his creepy hands rubbing her sweat. She kept calling out her husband's time and every time she heard him say "There is no one at home, Ishitha Ji. It's just you and me". She refused to believe him and with another push she ran out of the room. They were now in the living room and while she ducked herself behind the sofa. He pulled her up by holding on to her hair and they both landed on the sofa. He was on top of her and was trying to forcefully kiss her. She called out to her mother, to her murugan but none seem to hear her plea today. The main door creaked open which alerted his sharp ears. Within minutes he tossed and she was over him. He shouted "Ishitha Ji leave me. I respect our relationship and we are like siblings". Raman and Simi both came in walking and their face looked pale. He got up and started adjusting his shirt and set his hair. A devastated Ishitha ran towards Raman and hugged him tight. He did not reciprocate the hug back but stood like a statue. Another side, Simmi kept hovering over her husband throwing glances at Ishitha which were filled with rage. After calming herself, Ishitha tried explaining herself but felt simmi's hands landing hard on her cheeks. She looked towards him for support but he did not show any kind of expression. He was in a different dilemma all together. His heart wanted to believe his wife's pleas but his mind and eyes were against it. He wanted to walk from the place but his sister made him stay there and demanded an answer. Their parents had come by then and as fate would have it even her parents had come back who did not understand anything. Ishitha's mother ran to ishitha and hugged her tight when she saw her daughter's disheveled state.

Simmi who was witnessing all of this shouted "Stop it all of you, this woman is incorrigible. My Bhai gave her everything. He gave her love, all the support she needed but she is now interested in another man. He is my husband and she sets her eye on him. She respects no relation and I know the kind of relationship she shares with bhai. It was always him who kept taking the next step. She was stuck in her past, with her Ex. Who knows why the man collapsed?"

Ishitha stood silent all long listening to the blame game but then she did not like a word against her character. She was waiting all along waiting for him to stand up for her but he stood emotionless and his face turned turned away. "Simmi not a word anymore. I was silent that doesn't mean I am accepting to any of this. The man whom you got married to is the guy who forced himself upon me. Ask him. This guy is not worth your love and trust Simmi" Once again Simmi raised her hand to slap her but it was Param who stopped.

Param: Let's wrap it up Simmo. Why do you want to blame your Bhabhi maybe it was an accident and eyed Ishitha still feigning innocence. Ishitha came forward shouting it was not an accident and slapped param but he kept smiling at her.

Toshi: Raman, I don't want her here anymore. You will be better off without her. A woman who lusts over someone's man is not worthy of anyone's love. But whatever you do I don't care my grandson, iss ghar ka chirag, your son will stay with us and not with this lady. Get rid off her now.

Raman stood perplexed nothing really reached him but he becme alert the minute he heard his little baby wailing. "You know what, I have had enough with you. You should be first in a position to become a good mother than involve in all this. I have always been understanding and all the more patient when it comes with you. Especially whenever you had to deal with that ex of yours. Your sister crosses all limits and gets my sister to get married to some loafer. I seriously don't want to talk about anything. Its better we give some time to our messy relationship and before we sort out everything its better you stay away from me and my family. That includes my son as well"

Raman, do I not mean anything to you? Is that all we shared that you choose to belive what you saw and stand up against me for a person who married your sister a month or so back. Even I wasn't happy with whatever Mihika did but when did I fail Raman? Yes we did not have the greatest of starts nor a dreamy relationship but we gave it time. I am not denying the fact but I never let it to fall Raman" and she was stopped again. He raised his hand signaling her to stop and showed her way outside the house. It was only Ishitha and her parents along with Raman in the hall. All others had cleared the place by then. She wiped her tears and walked up the stairs to get her baby in hand. She was stopped at her room door by Toshi and was almost pushed. She cried but Toshi was being the rude mother inlaw. She came down after waiting for a while and begged Raman to let her take her child. He paid no heed whatsoever. She even asked if she could stay in one corner of the house but half way through it, she was talking to the empty room. Her parents could only be mute spectators after the shock they were welcomed to. Her father and mother made themselves strong and took their sobbing daughter along with them.

P.S: Not Proofread

To be continued...

Edited by Aru.Divan - 07 July 2015 at 2:38am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyrashmiarorakajal603bhavanimsmadhurisingh06Aastha26nerdjojovrundssimplipu123niniguptayhm11122sonamIloveishraHESHINIekta979mrsrakhrashutsangeethbalalove_swayamSurbhivarun001ddda2006niki996RitaDivanagneeputraJinveravinovembermonalisa123rupzgalIshu27anamika87DT_Fanjiyaa02..Maayah..cutie782N.R.RonaayezarahmatRichajinmisavelon789fugitives123anoos123divazfankaucloudy24Divancrazeiloveyhmmischiefwendy25Divi.Cvanisreepari_goyalmeenu_taareyJniISHRA83Albeli26DivanIshSuryaIshraholicAnju.speg_pionneALEHA2011sulochana90shalz_123s_kavyashravsss9900Sanjna55Ishra2015...Forever...Akshatha19sweety_10avni_19swathinwhitelilyshravani_2311gargpoo-Silencia-ABBY92..abha..nitii-76usaonly

Go to top