ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48)

Posted: 8 years ago
I am really excited to open the second thread of my FF "Will Love Bloom in Our Lives". Never knew I can write for this long but surprisingly here I am opening a new thread. Definitely not looking at a saga and I am hoping to wrap this up before this thread ends.

I really need to thank you all. My wonderful readers who have been patient with my updates. Whether good or bad you were there as the best critics. My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you. Many of you have sent Pm requesting for updates but I have never been good. I have posted updates only when I feel the update is worth posting. You all did wait for me patiently. No words to thank you all.

I have tried replying to each and every comment. In that process if I have skipped on one or two of them, I have nothing really to say other than my heartfelt apology and sincere thanks again for not minding about it.

Here's to my Second thread of this FF

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (THREAD #2)

Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
Here comes the next chapter to this FF. Yes bringing in a new plot only to get the confession all the more intense. Yes there is going to be drama but I promise you some intense romance as well. I couldn't get myself to write something which made no sense whatsoever. Yes I did delay my update but I am working on the next update already. Please continue to comment on my FF and express your sincere opinion on this new plot. Hope you all enjoy reading.

CHAPTER 18

She had her head down holding them tight trying to throw up and a guy who was her age kept rubbing her back trying to soothe her. He caught her at the appropriate moment when she was going to black out. She fell unconscious in his embrace. He lifted her carefully and placed in the back seat of the car trying to take her to the nearest hospital. Two pair of eyes noticed the scene unfolding in front of their eyes and could not phantom what was going on. They looked at each other worriedly and stealthily followed the car which stopped in front of a nursing home. Without waiting for a second he took her inside and got the doctor to look at her right away. The lady spent with the doctor inside the emergency while he waited outside nervously. The couple who followed them made sure they enter the nursing home but did not want to be noticed. The doctor came out and he hurriedly stood up waiting for the doctor to speak up. Something he heard shook him. The voice of the doctor echoed in his ears "Your wife is 3 weeks". His mind was not able to process anything and it was the doctor's touch which brought him back to earth.

He walked in to the room and there she was crying and shivering. She threw herself on him and he hugged her back reluctantly with a stiff body. He couldn't help but rub her back gently saying things will go down fine but his face had turned pale by then. The other couple who followed them couldn't resist any more. They barged in to the room and he called "Simmi di". They got out of the hug embarrassed and she called out his name surprised "Mihir". He rushed to her in no time and started questioning her. All she could do was hang her head down in guilt and now she couldn't stop the tears. A tensed Mihir looked at the two of them and for the first time the other guy spoke up. He held his hand forward but Mihir was in no mood for a friendly chat just glared at him. The guy spoke

Guy: I am Parmeet Khurana and we have been in love for more than a year but his eyes were roaming around aimlessly.

Mihir: Well Parmeet, Can you explain why are you both in the hospital and Di is crying? Can I call Raman Bhai right away? A worried Simmi stopped Mihir from doing so by grabbing the phone in his hand.

The tensed woman blurted out saying she is 3 weeks carrying and is carrying their child in her stomach. Mihir's eyes widened in anxiety and grabbed the collar of Parmeet whose face was only pale but did not have a piece of guilt whatsoever. Parmeet freed himself from Mihir's clutches and spoke

Parmeet: Relax Mihir, I see you are also standing with a beautiful lady in the same hospital. Mihir rolled his palms trying to punch his face when Simmi again yelled for Mihir. She asked him the same question.

Mihir: We both saw you throwing up on the road and here we are trying to find what happened to you and as for Mihika, Yes she is with me not like what you both think but as a friend. Without thinking further he wanted to take simmi along with him who only refused to come anywhere without her lover. Parmeet's jaws dropped hearing her talk like that.

A worried Simmi looked at him and asked about getting married then and there. Parmeet received the second shock of the day. He was not prepared for getting married this early and moreover the pregnancy news had rattled the wits out of him. Mihir was shocked beyond words, he tried convincing Simmi that she needed the approval of Raman Bhai before taking a huge step but she did not pay heed to anyone. Parmeet had the urge of even asking her to abort the baby but all she wanted was to get married to him at the end of the day. She looked at the clock and asked Mihir to get some arrangements done before the court calls it a day. Meanwhile, Mihika tried salvaging the situation in hand and tried postponing the whole wedding for a day. Simmi went back with Mihir and Mihika and Parmeet got back all by himself giving some time to think.

At the Bhalla house, Grandparents were playing merrily with their grandson. She walked in to the room for getting some much needed rest and to her surprise instead of working she found him catching up with some sleep. Her head was throbbing for no reason since the time she woke up. She sat on the bed with a balm. She sat there applying trying to work on some remedy for her pain and the pungent smell of the balm woke him up from his slumber. She was rubbing her head with her fingers and her forehead was scrunching. That was how he saw her. He knew she has been tough nights and days. He placed his hand on her shoulder and she mouthed her immediate apology for disturbing him. He shook his head in positive and tapped his thigh with his hand signaling her to lie down on his lap. She was initially reluctant but then gave in to his wishes and rested her head on his lap. He moved all the hair on her face behind and started working his fingers gently over her forehead. He increased pressure at the right points and continued to do so until she relaxed. Calmness spread over her face and she closed her eyes. He bent down and dropped gentle kisses on her head. A smile or rather a blush appeared on her face. Not knowing when, she slowly drifted off to sleep. He couldn't help but admire her and caress her locks. He wanted to cocoon her in his arms while she slept on his chest but then did not have the heart to disturb her knowing she will need to be up for motherly duties in some time. He rested himself against the backrest of the bed and closed his eyes while continuing to stroke her head.

A sincere brother cum disciple was Mihir to Raman Kumar Bhalla. He tried calling him against Simmi's wish and he in fact thanked his stars for not promising anything to her about not sharing any of this but he could not reach him after all his brother was patting his wife to sleep and his phone was in silent mode. He lost count as to how many times he tried calling him but here the phone kept vibrating even without a single response. He also knew his brother anger would hit the roof when he hears the news and really prayed if they could meet at office or at his place so that he could share the news and deal with it patiently. But fate had other plans for the Bhallas.

It was late in to the night when Simmi called up Mihika and told her that she is walking out of the house and wants to meet Parmeet right away. A sleepy Mihika felt disoriented when she heard all of this. She could only ask her to wait and did not want her to walk out of the house all alone come may what. Mihika called Mihir and shared all of this information. Mihika could not walk out of her house and so it was Mihir who would help Simmi. He was praying to the gods above to rescue him especially from his Raman Bhai. He could really not imagine the after math of all this. But he could not leave Simmi who was also his sister if not blood related. She was carrying a kid and things cannot wait. Yes if family supports one can wait but he did not want her to go through this all alone. He did not want Mihika to be a part of this mess, but that adamant lady wanted to stand for him. Her only explanation was "We saw this together and so we deal this together". He looked at her from a different perspective from that moment but he had to rest all those thoughts and focus at the hurdle in hand. After picking up Simmi, they both headed back to Parmeet's place who stayed in a small house. Nowhere near the status of the Bhallas but he was one among the lot kind. Mihir chose to stay in the living room along with Parmeet. He refused the guy to stay in the same room as his sister. Four people spent sleepless night worrying about the next day and another couple who were experiencing some new fond love slept with their baby looking forward to another exciting day filled with love and happiness

Edited by arunabhi - 8 years ago
...Aru...
🤗
Second Thread👏
🥳...

The update was so nicely written...
Simmi Preggy witth Param's child...

Mihir and Mihika didnt tell anyone in the house...😕😕😕

Mihir helping her out😲

Though i understand she needs his help, but I could myself not think the aftermath of it...
Raman will be so angry with mihir...
Simmi is doing good being stubborn...👏👏👏

I hope pervy is not pervert in this story... comes out clean and marries Simmi..😆😆😆 Though i know it wont happen...

Ishra Scene😳
Puttar giving her massage...👏

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aru semma update...👏
I loved reading it...
I was in a really bad mood... (You Know the reason Ofcourse😭😭)
This updated lifted up my mood...😳

Thankyou Aru di...
I Love you...

Edited by shravsss - 8 years ago
Congratulations  lady !!! :-D
Originally posted by shravsss

Aru...
🤗
Second Thread👏
🥳

Shravsss 🤗❤️... Thanks a lot 😳
This means a lot 😃
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Congratulations  lady !!! :-D

Awwwie 😳.. This thread got super special with your comment .. !!!
Hugggsss 🤗 🤗
lungi dance...lungi dance...lungi dance...lungi dance...

lots of Huggies and congratulations to you di for this 2nd thread. this story is one of the another super successful story on this forum. abhi take toh proper love story start bhi nahi hui aur 2nd thread start ho gya. matlab humaare pass 3rd thread ka bhi chance hai. ab jakdi se update se do.. taaki humaari happiness double ho jaae

again congratz
Wow aruna congrates dear,new thread with new thoughts,romance,emotions,twists etc .:-)
Congratulations on the new thread aru🥳...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 8 years ago