Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: micshy

Hpwbadly i want to see Sanam sleeping with Aahil n Shaad coming to see them together ...

Writers ur fetish fr forbidden love has such a scope here. U can very safely do a full fledge EMA track (Lol kind of ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›) so why wont u guys... 

Pleaseee pleaseee if ur read this ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

😳😳😳

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tbh I'd be happy if the turn him completely negative because his actions are negative and it annoys me how they've been trying to make him seem good but at the same time I know that the more he tries to deiberately be an obstacle in Sahil's way and the more he tries to stop Sanam from finding out about herself and be clingy and try to keep her with him the more I will hate him. He really brings Sanam's character down imo and that really shows by how ooc she had been acting after she met him. I feel like his behaviour will continue to annoy me so much because he's so selfish. 

But during this track I sort of want Sanam to just shove him aside and forget about him completely like he's no one when she gets the junoon tere ishq ka feels. I want her to follow her heart and for those feelings to completely over power her. I want ki woh Shaad ko laat maar ki hata de whenever she gets the feels. Like I just want him to realise that he can say what he wants to her but he can't make her have feelings for him and he can't control her. Her real feelings for Aahil will always over power whatever meaningless words Shaad sprouts to her. 

In fact Shaad isn't even on her radar whenever Aahil's around. Memory or no memory just Aahil's presence is enough to blow Shaad out of the water. Shaad stands no chance at all and I think he knows it and that's why he's continuing to lie to her because he knows if Sanam finds out then she'll never behave the way she was with him and he'll never get the chance to experience that again either because she feels nothing for him at all. She'll either leave him and hate him or if he's lucky then he'll be friendzoned for life but he'll never be able to reach the "husband" status ever and he knows it. The only way he can "get" Sanam is through deception and lies. Unlike him, Aahil is actually the one who truly has Sanam's heart and this guy has no chance because ultimately she'll follow her heart which will lead her back to Aahil.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya after reading this,I too feel the same...the way he said "tum meri ho" justifies this
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

😳😳😳

Yes now now now ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: micshy

Hpwbadly i want to see Sanam sleeping with Aahil n Shaad coming to see them together ...

Writers ur fetish fr forbidden love has such a scope here. U can very safely do a full fledge EMA track (Lol kind of ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›) so why wont u guys... 

Pleaseee pleaseee if ur read this ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

This is Brilliant!  Why don't CVs use their Dark fantasies here! ðŸ˜³

Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want see sahad saw sahil verry closed and intimeted position.its verry good tret for sahil fans