Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Diya's Index: Confusion Hi Confusion Hai (Page 6)

PMsfromLazyGirl Newbie
PMsfromLazyGirl
PMsfromLazyGirl

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine_ash

Hi dear if u r Updating any story pls pm me

Of course!

foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Posted: 03 December 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

-Author's Note-

Hello people of IndiaForums! Uh, so, this note is to let you guys know about stories I'm putting on hold.

As some of you may know, my SS, Mohabbatein, has already been put on hold. But I am also putting Wild One (my KY2 FF) on hold because of a couple reasons.

One, writer's block. Two, I have a boatload of stories to get through, and Wild One is not one of my main priorities. And three, I've kind of lost inspiration for it, I'm just not as into it as I used to be. So therefore, it's being put on hold. I'm not discontinuing it, because I feel like I might decide to continue it again sometime in the future, but right now, I'm sorry, it's not happening. I'm really sorry, but it just feels like the best thing to do right now.

Moving on, I'm still continuing my six other stories.

Camp Rock is an SS, so I'm trying to finish that one soon. It'll probably be done by June, depending on how often I decide to update.

Fated to Love is kind of all over the place because I'm kind of going with the flow for it. But I like what I've done so far with it.

Falling In Love With Reyaansh Singhania is going to be going on for a while. It's supposed to have two seasons. The first one is the one I'm currently working on, and it's a slow burn. It's probably going to be going on for about another year or so. I honestly didn't think that I'd get so far with it, but WOW, I'm at like 15 chapters, and it's still kind of the beginning of the story. Hopefully, none of you guys get annoyed with it and decide that it's way too long. And then Season 2, I've decided that it's going to be called Turn It Up, I'll probably start when I graduate or something. It's still so far away!

Mera Mann Kehne Laga Ki Pyaar Ho Gaya, like Fated to Love, is kind of messy. Like, I don't have a specific storyline for it, I'm just going with the flow. But I'm surprised by how much effort I'm putting into it. So far, I like the changes I've been making, and the few people that are currently reading it seem to be enjoying it as well so... YAY!

Moving on to my two other old stories which I've spontaneously decided to rewrite, those two are kind of at the bottom of my priority list right now. Don't get mad, I'm still going to be updating, but not as often as the other four. So these two stories are: "What If?" & "The Truth About Taani".

Thank you to those of you who actually read this super long note. I know it was probably boring as hell, but it's important, so thank you for taking the time to do so.

-Diya-

Edited by White_Flower - 03 December 2015 at 3:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh-ArShaTR_MN_KRGursharn3010.Shanaya.RockingbhardwajNidaJavidTaaReyskfirdous-Elysian-princess_tara...Natasha...

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 04 December 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
No problem dear..
Update whenever you feel like..
Will wait
Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverlazy

NidaJavidTaaRey IF-Dazzler
NidaJavidTaaRey
NidaJavidTaaRey

Posted: 04 December 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
We wil wait dr

foreverlazy

foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Posted: 05 December 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockingbhardwaj

No problem dear..
Will wait
Thanks

Aw, thank you so much for understanding!
You are amazing, and awesome, and whatever other positive adjectives there are to describe you and your awesome amazingness. 
Or your amazing awesomeness...
foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Posted: 05 December 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidaJavidTaaRey

We wil wait dr

Thank you! Smile
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 06 December 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 06 December 2015 at 11:19am
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 06 December 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White_Flower

Originally posted by Rockingbhardwaj

No problem dear..
Will wait
Thanks

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">Aw, thank you so much for understanding!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">You are amazing, and awesome, and whatever other positive adjectives there are to describe you and your awesome amazingness.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">Or your amazing awesomeness...</font>

Thanks Diya dear..
I am on cloud 9...

foreverlazy

Go to top