Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Help! Suggest a name for a charity (Page 2)

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Are people like losing their minds ?

Making this whole case look like a JOKE, more than the blind fanz, the haters are going insane by making such baseless weird topics..

It is indeed a serious case, whether Salman goes to jail or not.. But seems it's all about Salman now.. You wanted to mock at Salman/Salman-fanz, but did you realize that in the course you just compared the poor victims with cockroaches .. !! Dead
Well,that's what some salman fans are doing.They are all blaming the victims while supporting salman.And if fans really had cared for the victims,they wouldn't have supported salman at all.  
Tomorrow when I go to india,I too feel like committing a crime and when the police catches me,i am definitely gonna ask them,"If SALMAN KHAN can get away after committing a crime,why can't I?"

Why should celebs have all the fun?Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11AnnaElsaGoGreenColdplayingVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--briahnaNimbuMirchiAntlersAllBlacks1pallavi25princessunara

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Are peoplelike losing their minds ?

Making this whole case look like a JOKE, more than the blind fanz, the haters are going insane by making such baseless weird topics..

It is indeed a serious case, whether Salman goes to jail or not.. But seems it's all about Salman now.. You wanted to mock at Salman/Salman-fanz, but did you realize that in the course you justcompared the poor victims with cockroaches .. !! Dead

Told you haters are not concerned about humanity or justice...if they did, they would not time and again wish his fans or their families to get run over lol
@tm: Dead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_BhataktiJawani

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
How To Get Away With Murder. 

You've the added advantage of being a hit tv series too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaCocoChanelGoGreenVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--ilovecrepesbriahnapallavi25princessunara

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Not really.. ConfusedIf Salman was driving drunk, even if a middle-class or just rich (but not powerful) man were sitting/walking over there, Salman would have run over him.. And still he would have got bail today.. It is not like Salman CHOSE to run over ONLY poor people and killed them intentionally.. Confused So please don't exaggrate and add colors to the already painful facts..

And still if you think that poor people are treated like cockroaches today, and how power can help people to get away with punishment, you can blame the system which truly works on Power.. Today USA is the king of the world.. It is ONLY because they are powerful.. This issue is not created by Salman !! Ouch

Anyways, this is really getting boring now.. Keep making such topics but this does NO good to the victims who need help like anything !! All we can do it argue over internet whereas the Court has taken all Compensation money with itself..
[/QUOTE]
I also didn't intentionally stepped upon the cockroaches. I was simply negligent and didn't even bother to look down whether there were any living creature on the ground. Unlike Salman I wasn't drunk.

So you blame the system only but not Salman who manipulated the system loophoole. It is like  blaming the houseowner  who forgot to lock the door and thief ran away with all of this stuff.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaektarfapyarColdplaying--Ariana--AllBlacks1pallavi25princessunara

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Bhais*xuals. LOL You will attract lots of people LOL

kya name diya hai apne...I laughed a lot after reading the amended title of discussion thread
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Kaala Hit.
.BlackSwan. Goldie
.BlackSwan.
.BlackSwan.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Not for you..I have a name for Salman's new charity...it would be 'BC'..Being Criminal Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--pallavi25princessunara

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Bhais*xuals. LOL You will attract lots of people LOL

kya name diya hai apne...I laughed a lot after reading the amended title of discussion thread

Why are people thinking i gave him thatConfused

This term existed way before.LOL I heard it first in Faking newsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25

Go to top