•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
i somehow like the current track... missing rkb though big time...
1.. if shagun kidnap happens the proper way then adi will realise how bad his mom can be and can actually start calling ishitha ishima... can give shagun a couple of weeks break and she can come back with a bang later... some relief for all ofus.. of late i laugh when i see shagun fluttering her eyes and talking. ðŸ˜†

2..Subbu can remain positive and they can show that all exes are not bad like Shagun, param etc.. kuch to naya soch ban jayega... he can become a strength to the bhalla house like bala to the iyers.. genuinely they can remain good friends (ishitha, raman and subbu)... they can show how subbu helps simmi stand on her own feet , learn to work and take care of her kid...

3..they can show raman/ishita being compeltely in love.. stealing romantic moments. behaving like normal couples, trying to spend time.. this way CVs you can break the myth that trps come down after confession etc etc.. if the bond is strong audience will still watch.

i still dont understand who is sponsoring shagun.. gifts, clothes, visa etc etc dont come free.. is there a third guy.
Posted: 8 years ago
Your points are nice but for ph and CV's they need opposite things to creat drama to keep show going on