Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Arjittaneja_fan

Thanks yaar for the awesome update. 

thanks for appreciating my dear 
Thnx fo d update 😊
Gotta doubt..whoz child is dt???
I read sumwhr dt itz chirag's child..is dt true??,
N ritika!! Dint gt wthr her role is positive or dt of a vamp seema lyk nw our queen of sacrifice Ishani gonnaa marry shikar so dt RV maRry Ritz 🤣
Originally posted by lovely2511

Thnx fo d update 😊
Gotta doubt..whoz child is dt???
I read sumwhr dt itz chirag's child..is dt true??,
N ritika!! Dint gt wthr her role is positive or dt of a vamp seema lyk nw our queen of sacrifice Ishani gonnaa marry shikar so dt RV maRry Ritz 🤣

Ritz is going to stoop so low ?? get pregnant by chirag just to draw sympathy from RV and force him to marry her just because he is a good friend ?? so bad 
I dnt thnk itz fo sympathy.. c it cn b lyk She ws wid Chirag in his mision of separatng IshRa... Remembr RV lft Ritz n married Ishani...n she may seek revenge by separatng dem by faking gudness...
N der ws a promo in wch a lady burns pics of lead char n der supporting chars..y cnt it b ritz?.. she hs a valid resn 2 seek revenge
Originally posted by lovely2511

I dnt thnk itz fo sympathy.. c it cn b lyk She ws wid Chirag in his mision of separatng IshRa... Remembr RV lft Ritz n married Ishani...n she may seek revenge by separatng dem by faking gudness...
N der ws a promo in wch a lady burns pics of lead char n der supporting chars..y cnt it b ritz?.. she hs a valid resn 2 seek revenge

yes That promo has not been shown in the show as of now , the lady burning fotos resembled Ritika but why would ritika bur photos of herself ? sh would burn fotos of others naa ??
SO I think that lady might not be ritika but some one else 
??😕😲
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
I know I am late , but I want to thank you for the wu 😉