Shruti & Raj rocked in Gabbar is Back

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all i went to see gabbar is back starring akshay on tuesday and i found our vandu aka shruti and mihir aka raj in 2 supporting but important roles in the movie

Shruti played the role of a female constable who supports her fellow constable sadhuram aka sunil grover to catch gabbar and win his position but in the end supports the right. her marathi accent and bold andaaz was bang on๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Raj played the role of student who was a part of gabbar aka akki's team and helped in his missions , he got his own father killed becoz he was corrupt and kept getting beaten up by police bt did not tell the address of gabbar. he was in his usual clean shaven look and good boy role but performed fabulously.๐Ÿ‘

i think we can see how and why yhm has been prospering so much , its cast is awesome whether its supporting or lead cast , they are bang on actors๐Ÿ‘ and i was so proud to see shruti and raj getting thei due as an acto although through small roles in movie.๐Ÿ˜Š 

it might not be related to yhm bt dis post of mine is appreciation post 4 raj and shruti. ๐Ÿ˜Š

sorry if i am spamming though.
Thanks for the details. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will watch it soon.
Thanks for the info.shruti is a wonderful actress.raj is the best.:-)
[QUOTE=..Mehak..]Thank you for the info. :D[/QUOTE
u r welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Thanks for the details. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will watch it soon.

u r welcome and ya its a must watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by janani_divan

Thanks for the info.shruti is a wonderful actress.raj is the best.:-)

ya shruti is wonderful and i also like raj, u r welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i saw shruti in the trailer n were excited for the move...
shruti is a good actor...though i dont like raj's acting much in YHM, it will be good to see a different acting from him