Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sree71995

Oh yeah..here comes another sanyuktha blaming post after another promo!I just don't understand people saying sanyuktha is selfish!how can she give up on Randhir so easily?!cant she see Randhir is depressed guilty..!really give me a break.!how is she even supposed to know when he is not even telling her anything?she tried she did..she even tried checking his phone..but she failed! Agree Randhir has always been there for sanyuktha through thick and thin..dts cz she hs always been sharing her problems with him!bt I just don't understand y is Randhir so stubborn about not telling anything to her!I agree he's sad,deppressed..bt c'mon if he wont tell to sanyuktha..dn what's d point in having some one close to u..wasnt Randhir craving for some one to share his problems and worries b4 sanyukthas arrival in his life..nw what?!he shld open up seriously..dt vl sort half of d problems in his life..i am nt blaming him..bt just cant understand his stubborness on this..nt regarding sanyuktha..obvsly how much ever strong u are u vl need dt emotional support at times..and I u see the past too.how much ever strong sanyuktha had tried to b..she has always clinged on to Randhir for emotional support!I just don't understand what's wrong in dt..?!the way dse two where behaving frm past few weeks vrythng vr going smoothly..its quite natural for sanyuktha to ask for randhirs support..!Drs is nothing to question about her mental strength here!I am sorry bt ds s my point of view

finally sum1 who stood by sanyukta... randhir needs a counsellor ...first of all he dsnt shares he probs den he complains dat no 1 cares fr him... he needs 2 open up
deepu5344 thumbnail
@wrackspurt sorry if u feel offended by my post i didnt meant to criticize u thats why i mentioned that im not blaming any one i just got frustated that every post i open one or the other is blaming sanyukta and i hav been a silent member from a very long time and i alwaya used to look forward for your posts i kinda of like the way u analize your views but today when i was reading your post i thought of xpressing my pov and i think i should hav posted it somwhere else or make a new post so once again sorry my intention was not to hurt u please accept my apologies if u feel offended
kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu5344

@wrackspurt sorry if u feel offended by my post i didnt meant to criticize u thats why i mentioned that im not blaming any one i just got frustated that every post i open one or the other is blaming sanyukta and i hav been a silent member from a very long time and i alwaya used to look forward for your posts i kinda of like the way u analize your views but today when i was reading your post i thought of xpressing my pov and i think i should hav posted it somwhere else or make a new post so once again sorry my intention was not to hurt u please accept my apologies if u feel offended

u r nt hurting ny1 dude !! dis is jst a healthy debate ... ENJOY! and CHILL! 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BornAries

Paro 😳

I need to res it..

*does a happy dance*

unres 

Paro I lost all the love and respect for that character since the engagement epi!..That day i literally cried watching rd like that and she who claims to love him was standing there and was cursing him? wow! like wow! 😲 ( knowing very well about his disturbed childhood and the word   her father used for him)  ---Engagement epi ka toh baat hi maat karo 😡...i was upset with both Randhir and Sanyu...how dare they showed Randhir like some sadak chhap bewda ?? he being the rank no. 1 of FITE was reduced to a loser of 1st degree...and then he bangs into the engagement and gets into a drunken brawl...that was not randhir at all..i hated it...and Sanyu...she just stood their mum watching Randhir getting beaten up...and she was supposedly his "friend" and she "loved" him...i was disgusted 🥱

I am not saying she is selfish! but yes when it comes to the relationship with rd she behaves as one! --- well Sanyu is not selfish ...she has proved that many times...so i wont comment on that ...and even Randhir becomes selfish like that...best example... revenge track...it was his sadness, his frustration, his madness...but he never gave a heed to sanyu's dreams...anyway leave that 🥱

I told U earlier also! if sanyu would have been by his side during the revenge track ...Randhir would not have stoop to such a level.. as she is the one who could have  handle him and calm him down /..--i still dont agree on this...Sanyu did try to side him during his stupid revenge mission...but he actually told her that dream means nothing...so its right that she lost it...and decided to not support him at all 

coming to sandhir..I always feel that Randhir loves her more..she is his life his first priority while for sanyu he comes  at last..just an option...well this is true...his life always revolved around Sanyu...Vardhan had pointed that to him long back...sigh! i miss vardhan ! 

one look at her face and he knew that something is bothering her..he asked her about the same, got no answer...then he tried in his own way to know the whole story and after knowing it , he had helped her in all the possible way... ( jiska zikar abhi tak sanyu ne Anju se nhi kia 🥱 🥱 how aishan faramos 🥱 )....yep ,but well...Randhir is much difficult to handle than Sanyu...owing to his temper ...😆

and see the difference... even seeing randhir in that condition she was worried for him whether police is behind him or not 🥱 repeatedly asking him the reason when she knows very well that how introvert he is when it comes to his own problems and pain... She loves him right! and she is the best jasoos of FITE ..toh pata kro na..but she is busy solving the tractor and spiderweb mystery 🥱 🥱 So selfless she is ... right????---Ahh she irritated me with that police wala question ...that was not the way to tackle someone who is already looking devastated 🥱

I was waiting for a randhiralicious track since ages...I finally got one..but cvs wont let us stay in peace so as to irritate Randhirinas more..they inserted such a boring track in between 🥱 ..all the hardwork of Param is getting  on drains!   ( not for Randhirians though) 

yes finally they made it an Ekta drama..I am sure sanyu would happily get ready to marry druv 🥱 🥱 ( as expected from her, if rd wouldn't been there she would have happily married off sameer  🥱 )  .
.--Oh yeah! she would have married Sameer...for her dearest meany Papa...so much for women empowerment...gah! 🥱

women empowerment ki toh baat hi mat kro .. They are serving utter crap in name of women empowerment ..i would love to watch Ladoo instead of this crap 🥱 🥱 ...SH always showed screwed up women empowerment...much like Deepika's My choice video 🤪

really a very nice post Paro! 👏 

Sorry for unressing it late :( 

and and the best thing its coming from a  Sandhirian like U ?? 😳😳 I, a Randhirian is feeling as if I am the happiest person in this earth! ( keeping in mind all those red and violet faces U sent me whenever I bashed Sanyu 🤣 )
---Ahhh those red and violet faces will keep coming..i am still a Sanyu supporter and a Sandhirian and will remain so ... 

Sree wow sara bhadas nikal diya 😲😆
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha Paro! 🤣 yes badhas nikal di 🤣 

Ah! i know U will always be a Sanyu supporter and Sandhirian! and I will always fight with you! I love to do so 😳 🤣 

Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree71995

Oh yeah..here comes another sanyuktha blaming post after another promo!I just don't understand people saying sanyuktha is selfish!how can she give up on Randhir so easily?!cant she see Randhir is depressed guilty..!really give me a break.!how is she even supposed to know when he is not even telling her anything?she tried she did..she even tried checking his phone..but she failed! Agree Randhir has always been there for sanyuktha through thick and thin..dts cz she hs always been sharing her problems with him!bt I just don't understand y is Randhir so stubborn about not telling anything to her!I agree he's sad,deppressed..bt c'mon if he wont tell to sanyuktha..dn what's d point in having some one close to u..wasnt Randhir craving for some one to share his problems and worries b4 sanyukthas arrival in his life..nw what?!he shld open up seriously..dt vl sort half of d problems in his life..i am nt blaming him..bt just cant understand his stubborness on this..nt regarding sanyuktha..obvsly how much ever strong u are u vl need dt emotional support at times..and I u see the past too.how much ever strong sanyuktha had tried to b..she has always clinged on to Randhir for emotional support!I just don't understand what's wrong in dt..?!the way dse two where behaving frm past few weeks vrythng vr going smoothly..its quite natural for sanyuktha to ask for randhirs support..!Drs is nothing to question about her mental strength here!I am sorry bt ds s my point of view

@red --Sanyukta is not selfish...i never said that...and she has shown countless number of times that...well i would like to blame the cvs for portraying Sanyu's concern for Randhir in such a fickle manner...i mean Randhir passed off drinking uttering Karan's name...and Sanyu did not even try to find out how Karan is the cause of botheration for Randhir...she was happy solving tractor problem...err she could have followed Randhir...where he goes right?...she has done things like that previously...why did she not do that??  so much for concern...

Randhir is right now in a very vulnerable state...he blames himself for Karan's death...its his nature to not share any problems of his with anyone...he eventually does share with Sanyu...but thats after he breaks down completely...he keeps everything locked up inside him till the end and prefers to suffer silently...an introvert to the highest degree...i understand him...its difficult for an introvert to open up even to close people...

Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu5344

Off course you did not offend me lol...its your POV...and its perfectly fine... and you can definitely put your views here 😳
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

Paro i dunno whether to laugh or cry luking at the promo.where is the sandhir i feel in love with .things were just getting bettet and den bam this new promo...its like the cvs are so stubborn even after knwng that sandhir are the sole reason so many fans are still stuck on this show they still go ahead and do this... And pls i cant stand dhruv and ragini just wastage of screen space

Lets just kidnap Dhruv and Ragini and get them married and ship them off to mars...then may be we will get Sandhir 😳
deepu5344 thumbnail
so basically what everyones saying is why she needs his support i think that from their last interaction they were pretty much in talking terms she just said that she will not be interfering in his matters and from the last few episodes it was shown that randhir was trying to ask sanyukta about anju's health and he also volunteered to visit dr so now finally when sanyukta comes to know about her mother its hr natural instinct to tell randhir everything and also there's no one who is instered to listen to her so i dont think she should not hav asked for his support
sree71995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

@red --Sanyukta is not selfish...i never said that...and she has shown countless number of times that...well i would like to blame the cvs for portraying Sanyu's concern for Randhir in such a fickle manner...i mean Randhir passed off drinking uttering Karan's name...and Sanyu did not even try to find out how Karan is the cause of botheration for Randhir...she was happy solving tractor problem...err she could have followed Randhir...where he goes right?...she has done things like that previously...why did she not do that?? so much for concern...

Randhir is right now in a very vulnerable state...he blames himself for Karan's death...its his nature to not share any problems of his with anyone...he eventually does share with Sanyu...but thats after he breaks down completely...he keeps everything locked up inside him till the end and prefers to suffer silently...an introvert to the highest degree...i understand him...its difficult for an introvert to open up even to close people...

I am not saying about you paro..i have seen many ppl in ds forum calling sanyu selfish..i was talking abt dm!I agree with u dt cvs should have shown sanyuktha try a bit more for finding the reason behind randhirs behaviour..bt I guess..she gave up atlast seeing his cold behaviour towards her!now regarding Randhir I agree its difficult for him to open up..bt ds s NT d first time its happening ryt?!everytym Randhir hides it frm sanyuktha..and finally when he breaks down or confess all d damage vld have been done..!so y repeat d same mistake dts my question!I stand on my point of view dt Randhir shld open up a bit more..it vl do a world of gud to him n sandhir relationshipEdited by sree71995 - 8 years ago