Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Precap Jodha accepts Talaq and to leave Agra ?????Pic added (Page 2)

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
muje bohat darr lag raha hai jodha k liyeCryCry
i loved maan and hate jalal today ..Angry
dont know but ii feel Jodha is going for another suicide session and i feel she have poison in her hand coz the way she was walking slowly and uske hand me kuch  to haiCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

i want to say dt jodha should go to amer find rajwanshi handsome hunk n live peaceful life..plz stay away from the pagalkhana Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fanjarajat....Anabella...lovespariGOTforeverPutijaChalhov

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
guys, a complete different thought abt this talaq... i remember Akbar-Birbal story i read when i was young...

once there is fight btw Akbar and his queen and akbar orders her to leave Agra... she is broken as how she will able to survive without him... she asks Birbal's help, and Birbal makes a plan... as per plan she says that she will leave Agra but before that Akbar has to grant her two wishes... Akbar agrees... and then she asks that she should be allowed to take her most beloved thing with her and her another wish is akbar has to spend the evening with her including dinner...Akbar agrees to both wishes..

then she herself prepares food for him and adds some herbs in it... Akbar eats it and falls asleep... and then the queen leaves the palace taking Akbar with her... next day when he gets up and finds her with him, he is angry and asks her why she is still in palace? and she replies, that she has left Agra as per his orders... he is confused and asks then why he is with her... and again she replies that he himself agreed that she can take her most beloved thing with her and what can be more imp for her than him? ... akbar is pleased and takes her back to Agra with him, and thanks Birbal for this perfect plan...

would u like if CVs show these kind of story?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leyla94haya_gorgeousCharu.Slibran90....Anabella...SindhuMenon--Janvie--PutijaChalhov

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.LOLCvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promoAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.S....Anabella...SindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hmm that is possible 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.LOLCvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promoAngry

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SPutijaChalhov

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W
spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13....Anabella...SindhuMenon--Janvie--PutijaChalhov

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Diksha he is acting. He is not under any spell yet...The witch promo is out which means soon we will see her entry and problems..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Diksha I too remember reading that story you reminded meLOLWink that would be a tension breaker for all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_dikshaSindhuMenon

Go to top