Jodha Akbar

Precap Jodha accepts Talaq and to leave Agra ?????Pic added - Page 2

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.😆Cvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promo😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm that is possible 
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akdhaalways

why tension pujitadi, divorce nahi honewala , its clear that jalal is actng.😆Cvs can write ghisepite tracks illogical tracks but talaq nahi dikha sakte. Jalal k expressions se its saf he is acting.Ye divorce track next week mid m end ho jayega .Then churail enters agra as per promo😡

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet_diksha

he is not acting... I think he is under that spell ... and that's why may be when that spell is not working on him, then may be he is confused abt his own behavior...anyway, let's W&W

spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Diksha he is acting. He is not under any spell yet...The witch promo is out which means soon we will see her entry and problems..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Diksha I too remember reading that story you reminded me😆😉 that would be a tension breaker for all
sweet_diksha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akdhaalways

spell will start working from full moon night di, that witchmata said. and that day is salim's shah e shah crowing held on. Maybe due to witch spell again baap bete m dhisum dhisum

ok... sorry , i didn't know that... didn't watch last few episodes...

so if he is not under any spell, then sure he is acting to expose HB...

and yes, that day MU btw Jalal and Salim will start, and Jo will stand by Salim... so again fight btw Jo and Jalal
sweet_diksha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Diksha he is acting. He is not under any spell yet...The witch promo is out which means soon we will see her entry and problems..

Sindhu , if he is acting, then this time it's gone too far... just totally unjustified...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Diksha I too remember reading that story you reminded me😆😉 that would be a tension breaker for all

true... i wish instead of these stupid tracks, CVs show some really entertaining stories of Akbar and his intelligence...

here real Akbar is forgotten, and NR is just like stories from fear files
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Talaq drama is not in good taste. Wish CVs had used somother way to make HB come out with truth.
Even if Jalal wants to do this to teach HB a lesson, it could have been done in private instead of in DEK.
However, on the other hand, may be Jalal wants HB to spill beans in public and Jodha gets that respect which she rightfully deserves. 
Obviously Talaq track will end on Monday as Witch track promo is out now. We might get to see a couple of Akdhalicious episodes and by Wednesday or Thursday we get to see Witch 2 coming in between Jalal and Jodha (Witch1 is Rukaiya)