Precap Jodha accepts Talaq and to leave Agra ?????Pic added

Posted: 8 years ago
My guess is maybe she will say her dead body will leave Agra as her mother wantedπŸ˜• long long time back when she made suicide attempt like a good Hindu wife or maybe she will say being a Hindu this law is not applicable to her and only their Muslim marriage is null and void but her Hindu marriage still holds good for 7 lifetimes.
The scene is set for HB to open her mouth and accept her role in pressurizing and blackmailing JO to convert her religion

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
I really hope Jalal is doing this for HB to open her eyes :(
Pagal ka kahani ! Talaq kaise de diah!! And nw I m worried!
pagal khane ke pagal ek sath pagal hogaye hain
 ab new promo v agaya  chudel ki entry wo v benegir style
ab agar jodha maregi to konsi style main wapas jindda hoti hai ye dekh na hai

koi talak nahi hoga precap mein dekh rahe hai like talak hogaya hai ab jodha ja rahe hai
but i guess its like this
jodha ko wo talak words sun ne hi nahi hai iss liye wo jaa rahe thi
iss liye aise dekh rahe hai taake sabko lage talak hogaya hai
lets see kya hote hai 
finger crossed
Edited by susantogiaa - 8 years ago
The way jodha was walking i just hope she s not on a suicide missionπŸ˜•
wat are d cvs upto πŸ˜• really goin bonkers nw...
i think it's dream which jodha seeing or someone else
muje bohat darr lag raha hai jodha k liye😭😭
i loved maan and hate jalal today ..😑
dont know but ii feel Jodha is going for another suicide session and i feel she have poison in her hand coz the way she was walking slowly and uske hand me kuch  to hai😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i want to say dt jodha should go to amer find rajwanshi handsome hunk n live peaceful life..plz stay away from the pagalkhana 😳
guys, a complete different thought abt this talaq... i remember Akbar-Birbal story i read when i was young...

once there is fight btw Akbar and his queen and akbar orders her to leave Agra... she is broken as how she will able to survive without him... she asks Birbal's help, and Birbal makes a plan... as per plan she says that she will leave Agra but before that Akbar has to grant her two wishes... Akbar agrees... and then she asks that she should be allowed to take her most beloved thing with her and her another wish is akbar has to spend the evening with her including dinner...Akbar agrees to both wishes..

then she herself prepares food for him and adds some herbs in it... Akbar eats it and falls asleep... and then the queen leaves the palace taking Akbar with her... next day when he gets up and finds her with him, he is angry and asks her why she is still in palace? and she replies, that she has left Agra as per his orders... he is confused and asks then why he is with her... and again she replies that he himself agreed that she can take her most beloved thing with her and what can be more imp for her than him? ... akbar is pleased and takes her back to Agra with him, and thanks Birbal for this perfect plan...

would u like if CVs show these kind of story?