Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Astrology reading for KP/DT (Page 2)

serendipity. IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Shocked are you serious?
i really dont believe in all of this, but isnt this all exactly what we know about them? :P
i wanna know more :P the only thing that kinda 'reveals' is she might find her soulmate by 2016 and wallah i dont believe in all of this but im looking forward to this now! Tongue :| ;)

LOL thanks for sharing either ways :P
Initially after reading the topic title i really thought something else's gonna be in it... about DIVAN ;) not Karan AND Divyanka :P Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
There are certain ppl who can predict the future just by pics or by thumb prints, previously I never believed in this sort of stuff, but recently some big things happened in my life which forced me to believe them. So hope every thing he predicted for DT comes true.Smile

divanlover Newbie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
This is pretty cool!
I'm skeptical is such matters

For us, who follow divan this is nothing really new, but if the  "astrologer" you seen didn't know about them and he said all this ...that raises the goosebumps for me!
I personally would like to know more from this guy, did he reveal anything furtherLOL. Btw which picture of Divan did you share?Embarrassed
You got me looking forward to end of 2016 WinkLOLEmbarrassed

The title of post, had me thinking something else Tongue
Thank you for sharing this! A good light post with pinch of positivity ! Super LikeThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I don't believe in this stuff either but that part about DT...! Just thinking about the possibility, mere mann mein laddoo phoot rahe hai!!! That's all I can say DancingShocked Day Dreaming
Very intriguing post, Viji. (Initially, I also thought it had to do with DivAn... Not DT and KP LOL)

.Yashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I dont believe in astrology but now looking forward for 2016Smile and good bless DT

nigar1010 Groupbie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I dont beleive in all thanks for sharing your wonderful experience..I love to do this kind of things..very interesting..I dont think he follow DivAn ..I hope divyanka's part will come true...

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Astrology is a science, only there are too many fakes around, pretending to know everything. My hubby reads kundlis and hands and can predict quite a few things accurately. He has actually predicted dates of weddings and the type of person etc of a no of his friends and it has been too accurate. In fact one friend tried to get married on another date, just to prove him wrong, but they cud not find the wedding hallLOL Plus prediction about kids, education, job etc...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_f Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I really thought something else's gonna be in it about divan but it's okkk lekin jo hr divan fan puchta wo q nhi pucha

Go to top