Astrology reading for KP/DT

Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay first of all sorry, this is not really matters related to YHM but I wanted to share my lil interesting experience

I'm traveling down south recently visited a temple...and I came across an astrologer , now I'm not a believer in these things but as " just for fun" my friends and I went about out it...and he was pretty surprising , I'm thinking this is some kind of mind reading... He also told about people based on photographs + date of birth...I was hesistant in showing my family members pic sooo...I end up showing DivAn pic + another celeb but hes not related to YHM 😳...I know maybe its little disrespectful or nutty but they were the only non related peoples pic i had on my phone 😳...

The man surprised me...
when he saw Karan's pic...he actually  said "this man either got married recently or is about to get married real soon...though internally I was kinda shocked😲...( I tried hard not to show any expression,)...he went on about how he will be popular and liked by all ...he also said he is most likely a single child or has only one other sibling ... he has temperamental issue...how people will spend a lot of their time trying to understand him and how he will always be unpredictable...has immense respect for his parents...has jovial approach to life and hes a dreamer and right now is a good time for him in many aspects...

Divyanka... he said shes also popular and well liked...how recent times weren't good for her health and betrayal by loved ones might of taken place ( he didn't say lover) ...he also said how she will be committed to a relationship by the end of 2016, her husband will be someone related to her profession ...she is  a soft spoken , hardworking...looks at life in simple ways but financially she will be well off...respect elders ...she is family oriented...maturity beyond her age ...she is healer and how people will feel better talking to her...for her times isn't as good but she will merge stronger with each passing hurdles

Pretty good things ...so I thought to share ...now I don't take these things serious nor should you...just fun experience regarding Divan on my part...

Edited:
Heres the picture I've shown...the pictures were shown individually of course...aimed for casual pictures. tried to divert a bitπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by Viji15 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow thats awesome , hope kp and dt get all happiness in life, and divan/ishra keep rocking yhmπŸ˜ƒ
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
that was awsome man .Is it really true unbelievable.i wonder he must be knowing about Divan.
Viji15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshRalova

😲😲😲
That's some spooky stuff,he seems pretty legit.
Are you he  isn't a undercover swamyji but really a divan follower?πŸ˜‰
"he also said how she will be committed to a relationship by the end of 2016, her husband will be someone related to her profession" -- I liked this part, hope its true😳
I'm surprised & look @ you testing his authenticity with divan...bad girl πŸ˜›
When I experience such things I become a believer...I hope he said some good things to you too my love!πŸ˜ƒ
P.S how much money you spend on this...guy like this will be big in the market...

LavyyyπŸ˜ƒ
@red: lol thts something I would thinkπŸ˜†...its actually a tiny village  and the man is quite old...must be in his mid to late 70s...I doubt he follow DiVan...though its possible..
and money barely anything was spend...you put however much you like as donation...he wasn't  a business man...there is alot of crowd for him tho...
personally he has also said something..i"m waiting for that to happen and maybe that will spark some belief πŸ˜‰
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can I assume being a DivAn fan, you ask him about "something" that every DivAn fan would ask? πŸ˜‰
On a serious note, don't believe in astrology, it's nothing but hoax.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK !! But how do you know he was not fake and he doesn't read tele news. 

All these things which he said is already in news from so many years as both DT and KP are in the industry from more than 10 years, so an astrologer just repeating it definitely doesn't impress me.
Viji15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja_Chavan

Can I assume being a DivAn fan, you ask him about "something" that every DivAn fan would ask? πŸ˜‰
On a serious note, don't believe in astrology, it's nothing but hoax.

haha no...
I didn't ask him anything to be honest...alll I said was the first name +D.O.B and showed the pic...he was staring at the pic for  most part when he was saying...

I'm not a believer in these things either, I've mention that on my initial post...hence the reason  I was even testing with Divan...just an experience I thought to share  ...
Viji15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

OK !! But how do you know he was not fake and he doesn't read tele news. 

All these things which he said is already in news from so many years as both DT and KP are in the industry from more than 10 years, so an astrologer just repeating it definitely doesn't impress me.

Agreed its possible.
This is def not something to be taken serious not believable when you read...
maybe its cause I was actually in the atmosphere I can't fully come out say the astrologer is  100% fake ...maybe with divan, he knew...
with my  personal case, he def didn't know ...

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😲 are you serious?
i really dont believe in all of this, but isnt this all exactly what we know about them? :P
i wanna know more :P the only thing that kinda 'reveals' is she might find her soulmate by 2016 and wallah i dont believe in all of this but im looking forward to this now! πŸ˜› :| ;)

πŸ˜† thanks for sharing either ways :P
Initially after reading the topic title i really thought something else's gonna be in it... about DIVAN ;) not Karan AND Divyanka :P πŸ˜›
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There are certain ppl who can predict the future just by pics or by thumb prints, previously I never believed in this sort of stuff, but recently some big things happened in my life which forced me to believe them. So hope every thing he predicted for DT comes true.😊