Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wat are d cvs upto πŸ˜• cnt figure out nythng...I hd xpectd dat d show hs cum a long way so we wil gt sum gd tracks or sensible epis bt luks lik m demanding 2 much frm d nave cvs who are capable of only giving shit 2 us and nothing else...if really jalal hs sum teda idea I mean he shold b having cz he cnt divorce her as per histry...bt y cnt he bn shown discussing it wid birbal atlest if nt ny1 else...evn aftr sooo mny yrs of marrge stil dat hide and seek is goin on btw d couple its sounds so lunatic...nywyz gd m nt watching d show jst goin thru WUs dats more dn enuf fr me...nw toh new promo hs cum whr dat witchy witch laboni hs enterd agra pagal khana...lets see wat we wil b served in our plate... πŸ˜• thnx fr d update...
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

guys, a complete different thought abt this talaq... i remember Akbar-Birbal story i read when i was young...

once there is fight btw Akbar and his queen and akbar orders her to leave Agra... she is broken as how she will able to survive without him... she asks Birbal's help, and Birbal makes a plan... as per plan she says that she will leave Agra but before that Akbar has to grant her two wishes... Akbar agrees... and then she asks that she should be allowed to take her most beloved thing with her and her another wish is akbar has to spend the evening with her including dinner...Akbar agrees to both wishes..

then she herself prepares food for him and adds some herbs in it... Akbar eats it and falls asleep... and then the queen leaves the palace taking Akbar with her... next day when he gets up and finds her with him, he is angry and asks her why she is still in palace? and she replies, that she has left Agra as per his orders... he is confused and asks then why he is with her... and again she replies that he himself agreed that she can take her most beloved thing with her and what can be more imp for her than him? ... akbar is pleased and takes her back to Agra with him, and thanks Birbal for this perfect plan...

would u like if CVs show these kind of story?

Diksha, yes recalled this, if cv goes this, but new promo is out, or loboni in Agra.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

guys, a complete different thought abt this talaq... i remember Akbar-Birbal story i read when i was young...

once there is fight btw Akbar and his queen and akbar orders her to leave Agra... she is broken as how she will able to survive without him... she asks Birbal's help, and Birbal makes a plan... as per plan she says that she will leave Agra but before that Akbar has to grant her two wishes... Akbar agrees... and then she asks that she should be allowed to take her most beloved thing with her and her another wish is akbar has to spend the evening with her including dinner...Akbar agrees to both wishes..

then she herself prepares food for him and adds some herbs in it... Akbar eats it and falls asleep... and then the queen leaves the palace taking Akbar with her... next day when he gets up and finds her with him, he is angry and asks her why she is still in palace? and she replies, that she has left Agra as per his orders... he is confused and asks then why he is with her... and again she replies that he himself agreed that she can take her most beloved thing with her and what can be more imp for her than him? ... akbar is pleased and takes her back to Agra with him, and thanks Birbal for this perfect plan...

would u like if CVs show these kind of story?

nice stry diksha I hd seen dis stry recently on discovery kids on Akbar birbal animated show whr dey hd shown it in lil bit diff way whr Akbar tells his wife to tke alongwid her...her most beloved thng and dn birbal cums up wid d plan bt nywyz our cvs are nt intelligent or sensible at all 2 show such thngs dey cn giv us illogical and nonsensical tracks so dnt wry nothing sorts of wil happn...cz alrdy dat witch track hs strtd so nowhr I cn see d stry wch u mentioned...
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

In agreement with both of you, Abhay and Sindhu.

HB's emotional manipulations of Jodha were awful, not befitting the position of Mariam Makani whatsoever. In the same manner, the Shehenshah, announcing 'talaq' to MUZ to tackle a matter involving his mother and wife is in no way justified or acceptable. By attempting to do so, his actions become worser than his mothers'. Both are emotionally manipulating Jodha who is the ultimate victim for both mother and son. 

The BT team's handling of historical characters in downright disrespectful and insulting. Historical characters need to be treated with the dignity they deserve.

Disgusting NR, disgusting script writing. πŸ˜’ 

@ bold Charu aptly said my friend.  I am just wondering why I am even bothering with the WU now.  

This teda way of getting the truth out by Jalal is ludicrous and demeaning.  The same stupid approach was used during the Atifa track where Jalal played with a pregnant Jodha's health by ill treating her only to bring out the truth about  Atifa.  
About Jodha's and MM behaviour I have said enough already in a previous post.  Very dissapointing

The irony of this all is that the much maligned Salim ends up looking the most principled and Ruks the smartest.πŸ˜‰   LOL what a turn of events
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

Hey all! :)

Wow. Half the episode was Sanar...so it was a VERY VERY below average episode for sure. I would have preferred if Salim got to know about his parents from someone 'closer', not Anarkali.The scene was a LOOONG drag. πŸ₯±

There is nothing much to say about today's episode because it was mostly 'nonsense'.  And by nonsense you all know what I mean. :p

I guess the CV's are desperately trying to up their TRP's, by giving us tracks that somehow click on Indian Televisions, and that is the 'divorce' one, but if better promoted and advertised maybe this track could give them that little push that they are looking for. 

Jalal
is definitely planning something, very much visible from the way he was looking at Jodha's portrait, he is very much going against his heart by taking such a drastic step. I love Tedha Jalal, however much the Atifa tracks got nagging, I loved it because of that EPIC disclosure at the end. But I feel like divorce is a very delicate matter to play with. To revolve a plan around a 'divorce', where everyone gets to know about it seems a little off, I would have been more okay with this divorce if Jalal had kept it more private, that is within Jodha, HB, Salima and Ruks if he really wanted HB or Jodha to speak.

When Jodha told that what the Ulema read out was not enough, I got reminded of a popular Akbar-Birbal Story. The one where he was going to give a talaaq to one of his begums, and the begum goes to Birbal for help. Birbal advises the Begum to ask Akbar permission to take her favorite item from the mahal. The Begum asks Akbar for permission, and he allows her, and the begum under Birbal's advice tells her that her favourite thing in the Mahal is him. :p

Well that's not going to be the case for sure, but whatever drama is going to play out I wish it was better handled, this track had so much more scope, they could have made it much more sensible. Just if they asked our forum member's for a few tips.

The guilt on HB's face was very visible, so hopefully she recalls her taunts and speaks up in favor of Jodha and clears air. But yesterday's dialogue where Jodha says that she will not allow Jalal to leave her at any costs. make's me believe that she is up to something too. Or else she won't be asking for more treasures...

And did anyone else notice a smile on Jalal's face during the precap, or was that only me?

P.S: Radhika.. will miss you on the forum. Please drop in once in a while. πŸ€—

Completely and totally agree with your views Aadhya.😊

Now this is how I'm looking at  the present scenario. Just like Hamida Begum made a big hue and cry of the conversion issue, by forcing Jodha to assemble at  Diwaan-e-khas, in the same manner Jalal is also making a private matter public. I guess his intention is to give Hamida Begum a taste of her own medicine. However in the process, it is Jodha who is being emotionally crushed. If Hamida Begum did not stand up to the title of Mariam Makani, then Jalal is also not being a fair Shauhar. In fact his method of dealing with this issue by declaring 'talaq' insults MEH's dignity and self respect more than his mother's unacceptable behavior ever did. If MEH's decision to convert was setting the wrong example for several in the 'aawaam', so is the Shehenshah's decision to  give talaq.  Agra will be seeing several husbands ready to divorce their wives for not being obedient to them. πŸ˜²

Even though it is obvious that Jalal is acting, still his methods are unacceptable. A wife is not a mannequin whom a husband can declare talaq to, quite casually at the drop of a hat.

What kind of illogical, foolish script writing are we being subjected to?

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Wow. Half the episode was Sanar...so it was a VERY VERY below average episode for sure. I would have preferred if Salim got to know about his parents from someone 'closer', not Anarkali.The scene was a LOOONG drag. πŸ₯±

There is nothing much to say about today's episode because it was mostly 'nonsense'.  And by nonsense you all know what I mean. :p

I guess the CV's are desperately trying to up their TRP's, by giving us tracks that somehow click on Indian Televisions, and that is the 'divorce' one, but if better promoted and advertised maybe this track could give them that little push that they are looking for. 

Jalal
is definitely planning something, very much visible from the way he was looking at Jodha's portrait, he is very much going against his heart by taking such a drastic step. I love Tedha Jalal, however much the Atifa tracks got nagging, I loved it because of that EPIC disclosure at the end. But I feel like divorce is a very delicate matter to play with. To revolve a plan around a 'divorce', where everyone gets to know about it seems a little off, I would have been more okay with this divorce if Jalal had kept it more private, that is within Jodha, HB, Salima and Ruks if he really wanted HB or Jodha to speak.

When Jodha told that what the Ulema read out was not enough, I got reminded of a popular Akbar-Birbal Story. The one where he was going to give a talaaq to one of his begums, and the begum goes to Birbal for help. Birbal advises the Begum to ask Akbar permission to take her favorite item from the mahal. The Begum asks Akbar for permission, and he allows her, and the begum under Birbal's advice tells her that her favourite thing in the Mahal is him. :p

Well that's not going to be the case for sure, but whatever drama is going to play out I wish it was better handled, this track had so much more scope, they could have made it much more sensible. Just if they asked our forum member's for a few tips.

The guilt on HB's face was very visible, so hopefully she recalls her taunts and speaks up in favor of Jodha and clears air. But yesterday's dialogue where Jodha says that she will not allow Jalal to leave her at any costs. make's me believe that she is up to something too. Or else she won't be asking for more treasures...

And did anyone else notice a smile on Jalal's face during the precap, or was that only me?

well written aady.⭐️...Thanks Abhay for the thread and letting us vent...πŸ˜ƒ

I too agree it was an average episode..

@bold: whole through the talaaq scene in DEK, Jalal was looking at Jo's reaction only as if he wanted her to speak out..Madam Jodha is keeping quiet.

Saw the worried HB in Precap. but prior to that I am only seeing a Calm HB who has no qualms of what is going on around. she is extremely so happy seeing her Grandsons and forgot whats going on between JJ. I am so irritated by the mere presence of her now..

Loved Jalal Salim scene and Jalal MS scene.

Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jalal

I loved your post aady😳Sanar k wajase I switched off tv fir guests a gaye so couldnt watch.Lets see monday kya hota h, looks like divorce track max tuesday m wrap up ho jayega
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Completely and totally agree with your views Aadhya.😊

Now this is how I'm looking at  the present scenario. Just like Hamida Begum made a big hue and cry of the conversion issue, by forcing Jodha to assemble at  Diwaan-e-khas, in the same manner Jalal is also making a private matter public. I guess his intention is to give Hamida Begum a taste of her own medicine. However in the process, it is Jodha who is being emotionally crushed.If Hamida Begum did not stand up to the title of Mariam Makani, then Jalal is also not being a fair Shauhar. In fact his method of dealing with this issue by declaring 'talaq' insults MEH's dignity and self respect more than his mother's unacceptable behavior ever did. If MEH's decision to convert was setting the wrong example for several in the 'aawaam', so is the Shehenshah's decision to  give talaq.  Agra will be seeing several husbands ready to divorce their wives for not being obedient to them. πŸ˜²

What kind of illogical, foolish script writing are we being subjected to?

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what else to say Charu...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coolpree

@ bold Charu aptly said my friend.  I am just wondering why I am even bothering with the WU now.  

This teda way of getting the truth out by Jalal is ludicrous and demeaning.  The same stupid approach was used during the Atifa track where Jalal played with a pregnant Jodha's health by ill treating her only to bring out the truth about  Atifa.  
About Jodha's and MM behaviour I have said enough already in a previous post.  Very dissapointing

The irony of this all is that the much maligned Salim ends up looking the most principled and Ruks the smartest.πŸ˜‰   LOL what a turn of events

in Atifa track he played the game to expose Maham... so whom he wants to expose this time, HB?

then what will happen to that witch, which will be coming to palace?
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Have one question.

So now we will see soon a Jashan where on poornima, Salim will be given the shah e Shah audha. can this be connected to the entry of the witches as well...'

Since SA confessed why do I feel soon we will see Anar either being walled or send away from Agra. Most likely she will go away as this Jalal cannot order death for her, until and unless the witches do some Jadoo on him...