Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015 Talaq of Jodha Akbar(?) Pic-Pg1, Post Upd Pg3

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Jodha Akbar 8th May 2015..Proceedings of Talaq of Jodha Akbar Started

News of JA divorce spreads in aawam and Navratans and Begums.
It becomes the talk of town.

All 3 princes return. Jodha does their aarti.
In DEK Jalal declares Salim Shah Shah.
Salim is happy and Murad is dejected.

Anarkali confesses her love to Salim.
Salim tells he will soon to go Jodha and tell about him and Anar's relation.!
But, Anar tells that Akbar has decided to divorce Jodha.

Salim comes to Akbar and takes Jodha's side.
Akbar was, as usual staring at Jodha's portrait in his hojra.
He refuses to accept Shah Shah Auhda.

Fazl comes to HB and GB to talk about Talaq.
They both give confused look to Fazl.

Man Singh requests AKbar to reconsider his decision.
He says, if Jodha is divorced, then he will also leave Agra along with Jodha.

In DEK , Akbar asks for the Talaq to start.
Sheikh Mubarak reads some amount of money/jewels("Mehr") to be given to Jodha as amount of Talaq.
Jodha gets up and says i do not accept this amount.
I need more. Jalal and all present get shocked.

Precap:
Teary Jodha accepts the divorce.
She says, i agree and i am also ready to leave.
She moves away.
Ruqs is shown smirking. Salima is shown in tears.
HB, as usual looks confused. Salim looks angry.

Link to Shah-i-Iran track update.
The Daring Diplomatic Master Stroke of Akbar and Sheikh Mubarak

DEBATE on GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Do post your thoughts, if possible.
Direct Link :  What is the BASIS of GREATness ?
IF Link :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4363101

PS:

This coming Sunday is Mother's Day.
Don't forget to wish her. She matters a lot.
Have a nice weekend.

Edited by history_geek - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhay today i watched the serial after a long time. I was watching jalals expressions n i m sure this is a plan of his. The way he was looking at her portrait was telling. Even when salim talked to him n maansingh talked he was way too calm. Nowhere today i felt like he was angry. Sad yes but not angry.
As for the proceedigs i am sure there will b a catch somewhere in it n it will be invalid. During the welcoming of sons scene i wss mad at HB for being too calm abt the situation but when fazl talked ti her she seemed a bit guilty. Actually the actress playg the part doesnt emote emotions well so its difficult but i feel like when the proceedings will b done she will b the one to stop jodha ...
I do feel strongly that jalal is acting n has something up his sleeve.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Abhay today i watched the serial after a long time. I was watching jalals expressions n i m sure this is a plan of his. The way he was looking at her portrait was telling. Even when salim talked to him n maansingh talked he was way too calm. Nowhere today i felt like he was angry. Sad yes but not angry.
As for the proceedigs i am sure there will b a catch somewhere in it n it will be invalid. During the welcoming of sons scene i wss mad at HB for being too calm abt the situation but when fazl talked ti her she seemed a bit guilty. Actually the actress playg the part doesnt emote emotions well so its difficult but i feel like when the proceedings will b done she will b the one to stop jodha ...
I do feel strongly that jalal is acting n has something up his sleeve.

Vini,
Surely there is some plan, but i don't consent to the idea of giving the threat of divorce at the drop of hat always. I am disappointed with the way CV's handled this track. Neither i agree with what Jodha did nor i agree with what Jalal is doing here.

cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i don't understand i am sure jodha want something so jalal can't give and stop talak but jalal give that thing to jodha.
salim and jalal and man and jala scene nice for me. rest is okay 

TFS abhay.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Abhay.

I am confused, irritated, frustrated, angry all in one after hearing about today's actions. Will watch whenever I get a chance and share my detailed views, later.

The best part in your post today is reminding all readers to wish their mothers on Mothers Day. 

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Vini,
Surely there is some plan, but i don't consent to the idea of giving the threat of divorce at the drop of hat always. I am disappointed with the way CV's handled this track. Neither i agree with what Jodha did nor i agree with what Jalal is doing here.

@bold: I completely agree with you Abhay. Me too disappointed with CVS here. Marriage is a spiritual partnership which involves the joining of two who love each other or whom God has joined together. Declaring Divorce on the drop of a hat is childish and immature and insulting the sacred bond a husband and wife shares. Here I only blame the CVS as in real life no one would divorce his wife for not listening to him or to teach someone else a lesson at the cost of your marriage.

We very well know that divorce will not happen and everything will be sorted. Saw a recent picture where the entire Khandhaan was having dawwat. I really hope HB comes back to her senses and accepts her mistake..
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj episode mein tha kya ? nothing
mujhe sirf wo scene acha laga jaha maan singh support Jodha
baaki sab pe no comment for me NO #JodhaAkbar #Scene=useless epi
sorry to say even jalal natak kar b raha hai taake mm aur jodha apna muh open kare
but talak too much hai according to me wo b sab ke samne
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@bold: I completely agree with you Abhay. Me too disappointed with CVS here. Marriage is a spiritual partnership which involves the joining of two who love each other or whom God has joined together. Declaring Divorce on the drop of a hat is childish and immature and insulting the sacred bond a husband and wife shares. Here I only blame the CVS as in real life no one would divorce his wife for not listening to him or to teach someone else a lesson at the cost of your marriage.

We very well know that divorce will not happen and everything will be sorted. Saw a recent picture where the entire Khandhaan was having dawwat. I really hope HB comes back to her senses and accepts her mistake..

In agreement with both of you, Abhay and Sindhu.

HB's emotional manipulations of Jodha were awful, not befitting the position of Mariam Makani whatsoever. In the same manner, the Shehenshah, announcing 'talaq' to MUZ to tackle a matter involving his mother and wife is in no way justified or acceptable. By attempting to do so, his actions become worser than his mothers'. Both are emotionally manipulating Jodha who is the ultimate victim for both mother and son. 

The BT team's handling of historical characters in downright disrespectful and insulting. Historical characters need to be treated with the dignity they deserve.

Disgusting NR, disgusting script writing. ðŸ˜’ 
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This divorce plot is staple food of all EK shows. I heard in each and every serial of hers leads do multiple marriages and divorces ...irrespective of the plot. 😡 😡
All her shows make mockery of relationships especially marriage in name of showing amar prem, 7janam ka bandhan crap et al 😡 😡
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vini,
</font>

I agree abhay. I feel they both take each other for granted. Jalal hatches all these plans with jodha as the bait or caught in middle. He feels like she can handle it all n still be there for him when all is done. Same way jodha takes a lot of decisionstaking jalal for granted mayb coz she also feels like he will understand her in the end. For both of them the sitiation is like any other old couple where u r so used to the other person that u feel no matter what i do she/he is not going anywhere.