Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 41)

NASAKE Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Dear mirabill, first of all thank u very much for d pm. I am a new reader of ur story n now totally in love n addicted to d story, while reading I only humbled that let d chapter doesn't end. So awasomly written. N all d characters r so well/good in there own place. Even khushi is married to NK (being them husband n wife) it never felt awakword. 
But most importantly what I liked n made me feel so good in this story is arnav n Mayas relationship, even though de r divorsed, unlike normal divorced couple they didn't fight for there kids domination , instead de stayed as good understanding friends where ther kid doesn't feel that there parents r fighting for him (How i wish those split parents should go through ur story n understand there responsibilities towards there kid.) Hatsoff to u for making arnav n Maya relationship so gracefull. 

Secondly I loved madhumathi d lady who after her sons death didn't Axe her relationship with her daughter in law or she dident even left her daughter in law side unlike a mother in laws in real life. d lady herself a widow n following widowship but protested her daughter in law to follow d same, n gave her much needed freedom. An old lady who jelled with new generation n respected them in her own way. 

Overall dear ur story is not just a fantacy fiction there is so much to read, learn n experience, am so happy that I came across this story n makes me worth reading n waiting for the future beautiful updates. Keep rocking n plz give us updates asap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hi!! I started reading Second chances recently. Its one most soulful piece of fiction I've read. The amount depth you have provided for every character, to every relationship is just amazing. 
I loved the bond shared by Manorama and Khushi. Two women who are now finding solace in each other over losing someone they both loved and lost.

Meera and Mohan!! God bless the children. They are so precious and special. 

I am simply in awe with your Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi helping each other move forward in life. Supporting each other, lending each other the shoulder to cry, filling the other person's life with hope and happiness Day Dreaming

"Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark"

BarunFan1212 Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Mira!. Love it a lot.
Could feel Khushi's anxiety about all that's happening around her life. She her self is surprised with the way she feels around Arnav.
You have brought our her inner turmoil very beautifully. A widow with a child and mother-in-law staying at her ex-boy friends house and these awakened feelings for him and the feeling of guilt of betraying NK's memory and her life with him. I felt sorry for Khushi.
Though she fight hard who could control the fate and destiny.
Arnav is all set to woe her and he has the full support of the seniors and the kids the way all of them are bonding so well. What can Khushi fight against? She don't stand a chance she has to give in one day Wink.
I could feel how she doesn't want Manorama to go even for a night. She has lost so much in her life now she is scared of loosing more.
it was so beautiful to see how Arnav handled the broken Khushi. Is he a Psychologist? instead of a Cardiologist? and the way how she gave in and cuddled in his embrace.
And the kids now words to say about them.
Anxiously waiting for the next update.

lovedrops IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Nice update Mira. Mohan is getting close to Meera. He is slowly leaving his fears and allowing Meera into his personal space. It feels so good how the little ones bonding together.
 How insecure Khushi is .. The matter of one day is also making her think. Is she afraid of the time being close to him. Is she afraid of that she will loose her control over her emotions. Is she afraid that her heart starts beating for him again. Is she afraid that her thoughts will soon replace with the memories of Arnav. Is she afraid that her desire will kill her mourn. 

But what she didn't understand is ... There is nothing to be afraid.. Her heart is craving for the second chance... Her life is craving for the second chance.. Her love is craving for the second chance. Why her mind is denying everything.. Why her mind is pulling her back from her feelings.. Why her mind is repetitively throwing her in the abyss of mourn. 

How lucky Khushi is in one way to get such an understanding mother in law. She is just like a mother to her. Feeling the changes happening in her daughter in law after meeting Arnav.. Feeling the warm atmosphere between them since the day the old friends met  again. I wish she could convince Khushi to not let her life drown in the ocean of sour memories. I wish Arnav finds a way to wake her up from the nightmare she is living and make her see there is more life ahead awaiting for her. I wish she realizes soon that The embraces she Is finding herself in the arms of Arnav are nothing but stepping stones towards their life together.

Edited by lovedrops - 23 May 2015 at 5:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I got your pm and was finally able to catch up on the story!! I almost forgot all about it! So glad you send you sent out the pm. I have to say it seems to getting better and better! Can't wait for the next update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsbj IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
mind blowing like always.. luvd the chapter.. cant wait to see next .. already waiting..

Kishmish IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Am here too ... will be back after reading ... 
saakhi01 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Khushi is fighting a battle in herself, her heart and mind are both on the opposite sides n the conflict b/w them is taking a toll on khushi's Happiness .
Meera has formed a strong bond with mohan n her ASR N the line below did sum it up perfectly as to what will be meera's role in bringing happiness into Happiness' life.

"What was it with children and their ability to feel with their way around the world with their hearts? Is it their faith in the maps that their fearless hearts drew for them? Or is it their very faith that propels their hearts to draw those maps in the first place? "

Thanks for the mail.

P.S- I really enjoy reading this story, thanks for writing the superb updates which r a delight to read Smile

Go to top